PDA

View Full Version : Why do Vegans.......?

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 08:14
Hey each to their own I don’t care what somebody else chooses as long as they don’t preach it to me.
Thing is though and it’s a question I’ll probably have to travel to the Himalaya’s to ask a wise man is; - “if you are against eating meat then why would you replicate your plant based food to look like meat products??”
I just don’t get it!!!!

The new advert for “Plant based Vegan Mayonnaise “ - mayo’s main ingredient is eggs - then they dollop it on a “vegan burger?”
Add to this the Vegan “Bacon”? accompanied by Vegan Sausages?

Honestly the world has gone MAD

Now I’ve got that off my chest I feel a lot better lol 😂😂👍

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 08:39
Perhaps its because they like the taste but dont agree with the slaughter of animals.

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 09:13
Excellent point JR but my next door neighbours are both vegan and have brought their three kids up vegan also.
None of the kids have ever tasted meat - two of them are pescatarian.
They are all skinny and sallow in complexion.
I know it’s a lifestyle choice but ultimately it’s not natural and can’t be good for them.

the other bob wilson
03-02-20, 09:26
I tried Vegan sausages and really enjoyed them - I'd have them before "normal" ones now.

Swbluebird
03-02-20, 09:31
Excellent point JR but my next door neighbours are both vegan and have brought their three kids up vegan also.
I know it’s a lifestyle choice but ultimately it’s not natural and can’t be good for them.

I'm not vegan but to say "it's not natural" is very odd. What exactly is natural about the way we slaughter animals on an industrial scale for food?

SLUDGE FACTORY
03-02-20, 09:34
Doner kebab , onions , tomatoes , green chillies, chilli sauce , portion of chips

Have it

stevo
03-02-20, 09:42
I'm not vegan but to say "it's not natural" is very odd. What exactly is natural about the way we slaughter animals on an industrial scale for food?

Consuming the breast milk of other mammals isn't very natural either :puke:

Not all vegans choose to eat meat-like alternatives. I think partly the reason why such foods exist is to try and demonstrate and appeal to carnivores that there is an alternative.

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 09:42

But surely to the kids, if they have been brought up that way from birth then it is natural to them?

Eating meat is natural to us because thats the way weve been fed from birth.

My brother in law is a vegan, but not a pushy one, hes never been healthier. Runs half marathons and marathons all the time.

Ive been cutting back on meat and am trying to be pescatarian throughout the week. Ill never give up meat completely, and I dont want to either, but I watched the Dirty Vegan programme and thought, do you know what, im going to give some of the recipes a go and theyve been very tasty.

I made a vegan chowder last night and it was delicious.

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 09:46
Consuming the breast milk of other mammals isn't very natural either :puke:

Not all vegans choose to eat meat-like alternatives. I think partly the reason why such foods exist is to try and demonstrate and appeal to carnivores that there is an alternative.

My brother in law told me that some of the meat-like alternatives are not very healthy but ok as the odd treat if you are craving junk ie you can get a meat-like alternative donner kebab from Tesco.

He sticks to vegetables and grains and rarely eats the meat-like alternatives.

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 10:06
My brother in law told me that some of the meat-like alternatives are not very healthy but ok as the odd treat if you are craving junk ie you can get a meat-like alternative donner kebab from Tesco.

He sticks to vegetables and grains and rarely eats the meat-like alternatives.

Yes I've heard in a lot of the "meat" alternatives you get lots of salt etc, but good as a treat. (Linda McCartney burgers are really nice)

My mates who are vegan also seem healthier than ever. I've tried to cut down meat but it's just so convenient.

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 10:12
I can see this is a contentious issue where people are quite strong in what they believe in.
We’ve been hunting and eating meat and fish since the caveman times - that’s what I mean by natural - it’s how people have evolved.
How do you think Mr and Mrs Caveman reacted when their kids came home and said mum - dad , not only am I gay/lesbian but keep your diplodocus steak because I’m also vegan 🤔

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 10:26
I can see this is a contentious issue where people are quite strong in what they believe in.
We’ve been hunting and eating meat and fish since the caveman times - that’s what I mean by natural - it’s how people have evolved.
How do you think Mr and Mrs Caveman reacted when their kids came home and said mum - dad , not only am I gay/lesbian but keep your diplodocus steak because I’m also vegan ��

Whats being gay got to do with being a vegan? :hehe:

Yes we may have evolved eating meat but the human race keeps evolving. If some people want to continue evolving without eating meat or dairy products then thats their prerogative. Its evolved a lot since the caveman days so not sure why thats relevant tbh.

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 10:28
Yes I've heard in a lot of the "meat" alternatives you get lots of salt etc, but good as a treat. (Linda McCartney burgers are really nice)

My mates who are vegan also seem healthier than ever. I've tried to cut down meat but it's just so convenient.

Agreed. Ill never cut it out of my diet completely but ive cut down loads. Its because of the healthy lifestyle my brother in law has been leading as a vegan that has prompted me to cut down.

Wales-Bales
03-02-20, 10:55
I tried Vegan sausages and really enjoyed them - I'd have them before "normal" ones now.
The normal ones are sausages, and the vegan ones are sausage shaped, but they are not sausages. :biggrin:

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 10:59
My vegan neighbours kids being brought up vegan having never tasted meat is wrong - they should have been given the choice!!
They have had their parents views forced on them from birth.
Same as the fecking Jehovah’s next door the other side - ideology of a cult and they are a cult as they are not a recognised denomination of the church - not to mention the two Gay fellas at the top of the street who have adopted a young boy - all the neighbours are talking about it - is it two dads? Mum and dad?
I personally don’t give a toss but it’s still not natural- back to my original question- why make plant products look like meat products?
Poor old little Johnny whose parents are forcing him to be vegan (veganism is a religious belief now apparently??)who has never tasted meat will feck his brain even more by giving him plant based replica meat products.
It’s just not natural

Divine Wright
03-02-20, 11:06
Perhaps its because they like the taste but dont agree with the slaughter of animals.

END.

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 11:08
My vegan neighbours kids being brought up vegan having never tasted meat is wrong - they should have been given the choice!!
Same as the fecking Jehovah’s next door the other side - ideology of a cult and they are a cult as they are not a recognised denomination of the church - not to mention the two Gay fellas at the top of the street who have adopted a young boy - all the neighbours are talking about it - is it two dads? Mum and dad?
I personally don’t give a toss but it’s still not natural- back to my original question- why make plant products look like meat products?
Poor old little Johnny whose parents are forcing him to be vegan (veganism is a religious belief now apparently??)who has never tasted meat will feck his brain even more by giving him plant based replica meat products.
It’s just not natural

You say you dont give a toss and each to their own yet you are ranting about it. :hehe:

What does it matter if they make plant products shaped like meat products? Its just a shape?!?!

Youve already been given the answer anyway. Its to appeal to meat eaters.

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 11:11
Lol
Saw the advert this morning and thought it’s soooo wrong 😂🤔
Making plant based food look like meat products is to me a complete contradiction in terms 😘

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 11:11
Ive been eating Heck chicken sausages as a healthier alternative to pork sausages. Ring the shape police. :hehe:

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 11:12
Lol
Saw the advert this morning and thought it’s soooo wrong ����
Making plant based food look like meat products is to me a complete contradiction in terms ��

Thats because youre an old man and stuck in your ways.

Divine Wright
03-02-20, 11:13
It’s just not natural

Padraig's opening line ....

"Hey each to their own I don’t care what somebody else chooses "

You actually sound really bothered by other people's choices, whether they be alternative sexual-orientation, dietary principles or faith.

I think JR Hartley answered your question in the the second post in this thread. The one after your opener. You DONT have to flog that horse.

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 11:21
It’s just not natural

If kids were given a choice they would eat mcdonalds, chocolate and sweets all day. Its not really how parenting works. If a parent cant control their own childs diet then god help us all. :hehe:

My niece (2) and nephew (7) are not vegan, neither is my sister, but they do eat a lot of vegan meals within their diet as theres obviously a lot of vegan meals being cooked in the household by my brother in law.

WJ99mobile
03-02-20, 11:32
It makes it relatable so the transition is easier.

Let the vegans do what they want so long as it doesn’t impact on us that don’t wish to be vegan

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 11:41
The clue to my age is in the handle -51 so I’m halfway in age terms me thinks
Being Irish and a lapsed catholic would give you perhaps some indication of my sexual/ religious views with Ireland until recently stuck in the dark ages I’m afraid- and I say that with a heavy heart.
It’s not the veganism
Like I said I don’t give a frig but selling plant based products in the shape of traditional meat products isn’t natural?
You can’t grow a rasher of bacon!!
And don’t get me started on fecking Hot Dogs 🌭😂😂

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 11:52
Being Irish and a lapsed catholic would give you perhaps some indication of my sexual/ religious views with Ireland until recently stuck in the dark ages I’m afraid- and I say that with a heavy heart.
It’s not the veganism
Like I said I don’t give a frig but selling plant based products in the shape of traditional meat products isn’t natural?
And don’t get me started on fecking Hot Dogs ������

Could have been the year you started watching City? I certainly thought you were older than 51, you sound like my old man. :hehe:

The sort of meat alternative products that are on offer are a replica of meat products that have been manufactured and not grown though. Unless you think a beefburger, mince, sausages.etc just grows into that shape naturally :hehe:

Its just the shaping of different ingredients. Just because its a plant based diet it doesnt mean it has to come in the shape of a plant :hehe:

Beef doesnt come in the shape of a cow, lamb as a sheep.etc :hehe:

Taunton Blue Genie
03-02-20, 11:53
I have a lot of vegetarian friends and a few who are vegan - and I can't say that any of them 'preach' to me. I think their position is entirely laudable and we have already seen how people who were once considered as cranks are simply ahead of the game.

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 11:53
Who decides what is natural?

So a vegan sausage isn't natural but shoving sage and onion up a chickens arse hole so it's taste nicer is?

You seem awfully angry about something that doesn't affect you at all.

Also if you're irish catholic are you children baptised?

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 11:54
Who decides what is natural?

So a vegan sausage isn't natural but shoving sage and onion up a chickens arse hole so it's taste nicer is?

You seem awfully angry about something that doesn't affect you at all.

Also if you're irish catholic are you children baptised?

Or putting smiley faces on a slice of ham :hehe:

life on mars
03-02-20, 11:55
Thought it was a quiz where you finish the sentence ?

Anyways here is my answer "Why do Vegans.......? Fart

life on mars
03-02-20, 11:56

I gave my vegan sausages to my dog, he farted loudly and bit me

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 11:57
I gave my vegan sausages to my dog, he farted loudly and bit me

Your dog is a good judge of character

Moodybluebird
03-02-20, 11:57

As Fred Elliott, the butcher in Coronation Street said many moons ago, " Eee Ashleigh lad, if we weren't meant to eat cows they wouldn't have made them beef flavour".

Priceless and thought provoking lol

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 12:04
I don’t see the relevance of my kids being baptised and hot dogs?

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 12:08
I don’t see the relevance of my kids being baptised and hot dogs?

You said veganism is being forced on them when they couldn't make a choice. But you signing them up at birth for the world's biggest official peado club is fine?

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 12:20
I did say I’m a lapsed catholic!
Religion being forced on me was one of the reasons and my paedo parish priest preaching veganism was another.
I actually married a Welsh woman and sent my kids to Welsh medium school- they and I are proud of the fact that they are fluent in the language.
I also introduced them to Cardiff City but one of them supports Swansea - I’m serious there - fecking disgrace
But that’s his choice
I actually insisted he came to watch Cardiff- he was in the Ninian Stand with me and Chopra scores the winner
I sat in the Swansea end with him at the liability and Bellers curled an unstoppable shot into the top corner- smug da moment lol 😆

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 12:24
You sound a few pig's arse holes short of a sausage mate.

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 12:25
You let your son support the Jacks yet wouldnt let him drink almond milk!!!!

You got your priorities all wrong Paddy. :hehe:

Jimmy the Jock
03-02-20, 12:28
The game changers on netflix is a very interesting program , giving the pros for veganism.

Possibly surprising how healthy it can be for you . Having had a Vegan partner I tended to eat what she could eat as she couldn't
reciprocate. Most of it was quite enjoyable although I prefer having meat in my diet.

Piers Morgan also tends to get his knickers in a twist about calling vegan food after meat foods .

I rest my case Padraig.

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 12:32
I know fecking disgraceful and something I’m sincerely sorry for but the reason is his late mother was from Sandfields estate in Port Talbot and I know topography wise it’s actually on the border of the Swansea- Cardiff divide but all of her brothers were Jacks 🙁

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 12:55
Mad how every rubbish wind up merchant on here is irish.

I don't see how being vegan is unhealthy, what can you get from animals that you can't get from vegan food?

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 13:04
Lol I didn’t say it was unhealthy?
My original question was “Why do vegans want to replicate meat products with plant based food “?

And sorry if you think I’m winding you up Taff 😘

xsnaggle
03-02-20, 13:08
But surely to the kids, if they have been brought up that way from birth then it is natural to them?

Eating meat is natural to us because thats the way weve been fed from birth.

My brother in law is a vegan, but not a pushy one, hes never been healthier. Runs half marathons and marathons all the time.

Ive been cutting back on meat and am trying to be pescatarian throughout the week. Ill never give up meat completely, and I dont want to either, but I watched the Dirty Vegan programme and thought, do you know what, im going to give some of the recipes a go and theyve been very tasty.

I made a vegan chowder last night and it was delicious.

But shirley, the vegan you made it from was meat wasn't he? :getscoat:

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 13:16
My original question was “Why do vegans want to replicate meat products with plant based food “?

Because meat tastes nice

WJ99mobile
03-02-20, 13:16
I actually had some lovely vegetarian food at the Captains Lounge on Friday before the game.

I wouldn’t usually try it but actually enjoyed it

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 13:19
The vegan movement who are against the butchering and eating of meat want their plant based products to look and taste like their meat counterparts.
It’s just a pure contradiction in terms and is wrong 🤭

stevo
03-02-20, 13:20
I don't see how being vegan is unhealthy, what can you get from animals that you can't get from vegan food?

Vitamin B12 being the obvious candidate although that is artificially added to a lot of non-dairy alternatives and other foods.

Animal rights is one thing but the more pressing reason why we should all take a leaf out of a vegan's book is that of sustainability. There was an excellent documentary on the BBC (last year, I think) on how unsustainable the meat and dairy industry is and the effect it is having on our planet. Bottom line is - we're all eating too much meat and we all have a duty to reduce our intake.

splott parker
03-02-20, 13:21
Meanwhile on Cardiff City Lesbian Messageboard the raging debate is why are vibrators penis shaped? :getscoat:

Wales-Bales
03-02-20, 13:30
It makes it relatable so the transition is easier.
A bit like a strap on penis then?

Heisenberg
03-02-20, 13:33
The vegan movement who are against the butchering and eating of meat want their plant based products to look and taste like their meat counterparts.
It’s just a pure contradiction in terms and is wrong ��

What shape would you suggest a vegan burger be? It's just a burger patty that fits inside a bun - the clue is that a beef burger is called a "beef burger" and not just a "burger". Same with a chicken burger... it's the shape that makes it a burger.

I'd be more inclined to eat less meat if healthier options had the same taste and texture as meat... but as it stands, I haven't really given it much of a try as of yet, but I will. I really can't understand your logic on this one.

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 13:38
It’s just a pure contradiction in terms and is wrong ��

How is it wrong?!!? :hehe:

No-one is forcing you not to eat meat.

You swear they have banned animal meat and you can only buy plant based products.

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 13:45
Traditionally a burger or pattie or whatever you want to call it is round in shape and eaten in a bun dressed up occasionally with your lettuce and tomato and pickle and has been the same for a century.
The same for Sausages
Made the same way and the same shape for even longer.
Bacon however being a cut of meat derived from the pig
The pig is very versatile with several cuts tasting differently- pork shoulder shredded and turned into “Pulled Pork” - pork loin Smoked boiled or brined.

My point is people understandably choose the vegan option and I do agree that it could be healthier but why replicate these traditional meat products with plants?
Aren’t meat products offensive to a vegan who opposes butchery?
Why then EAT products that traditionally look like they derive from any animal??
That’s my point 🤔🤔🤔

B. Oddie
03-02-20, 13:46

Absolutely.

It's heart-wrenching what goes on in slaughterhouses and if I could ever stop them single handily, I would do it straight away.

The animals know what awaits them when they're in the line and they're terrified.

I wouldn't eat my dogs, so neither would I eat any other animal.

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 13:48
Vitamin B12 being the obvious candidate although that is artificially added to a lot of non-dairy alternatives and other foods.

Animal rights is one thing but the more pressing reason why we should all take a leaf out of a vegan's book is that of sustainability. There was an excellent documentary on the BBC (last year, I think) on how unsustainable the meat and dairy industry is and the effect it is having on our planet. Bottom line is - we're all eating too much meat and we all have a duty to reduce our intake.

This ^^^^

Im not going to give up meat because I enjoy it, but I am certainly in the process of reducing my intake.

Personally, I think Pritchard from Dirty Sanchez / Vegan is a terrific champion of the vegan diet. He doesnt make meat eaters feel guilty about the killing of animals like a lot of the vegan activists, instead he tries the softer approach explaining the health benefits, and most importantly, how delicious some of the food can be and as a result hes certainly got me on board to reduce my meat intake.

Heisenberg
03-02-20, 13:52
Traditionally a burger or pattie or whatever you want to call it is round in shape and eaten in a bun dressed up occasionally with your lettuce and tomato and pickle and has been the same for a century.
The same for Sausages
The pig is very versatile with several cuts tasting differently- pork shoulder shredded and turned into “Pulled Pork” - pork loin Smoked boiled or brined.

My point is people understandably choose the vegan option and I do agree that it could be healthier but why replicate these traditional meat products with plants?
Why then EAT products that traditionally look like they derive from any animal??
That’s my point ������

You're overthinking it. The products are vegan because they contain no meat or meat byproducts - you're the one assuming that the food is for vegans and that vegans are hypocrites for the products being produced. In this thread alone a few people have told you that they have been trying a more vegan-based diet but they aren't vegans.

If you eat meat, are you a hypocrite if you eat fruits and vegetables? They're for vegans you know!

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 13:59
T
That’s my point ������

I'll explain this slowly for you:

The taste of meat isn't offensive to a Vegan. The slaughter and intensive farming of animals as well as the effect that has on the environment is the reason a lot of people are Vegan.

They still like the taste of the traditional stuff but there are moral reasons and health reasons they don't eat it.

Which part of this don't you understand? If a doctor told you tomorrow eating meat was killing you would you never want to taste any of the meat alternatives?

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 14:00
No I disagree
Your being ridiculous
The point is vegans want to eat plant based products that look and taste like their meat counterparts

It doesn’t make sense and is a complete contradiction

If you were to ask a load of school kids to explain “ What is a burger 🍔 and what is it made from? they would in the majority say meat !!

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 14:02
The point is vegans want to eat plant based products that look and taste like their meat counterparts

Why?

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 14:03
No I disagree
Your being ridiculous

If you were to ask a load of school kids to explain “ What is a burger �� and what is it made from? they would in the majority say meat !!

Here's the definition of a burger from the oxford english dictionary:

meat or other food pressed into a round, flat shape and fried.

rudy gestede
03-02-20, 14:05
No I disagree
Your being ridiculous

If you were to ask a load of school kids to explain “ What is a burger 🍔 and what is it made from? they would in the majority say meat !!
I’m struggling to understand what point you’re trying to make?

Do you want vegan burgers to not be made at all or would you rather it just wasn’t called a burger?

Why do you even care?

J R Hartley
No I disagree
Your being ridiculous

If you were to ask a load of school kids to explain “ What is a burger �� and what is it made from? they would in the majority say meat !!

Not if we asked your next door neighbours kids

Heisenberg
No I disagree
Your being ridiculous

I give up. You asked a question - it's been answered several different ways that make sense to everyone but you (judging by the replies in the thread) - yet we're being ridiculous.

If the answers that school kids give to a question is your barometer for being right, then you should be worried.

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 14:08
Here's the definition of a burger from the oxford english dictionary:

I made a spicy vegetable burger last week. Its convenient for cooking purposes to make it into a shape of a patty!!!

delmbox
It’s not the veganism
And don’t get me started on fecking Hot Dogs 🌭😂😂

What and you think that you open a pig up it's already "naturally" sliced into rashers of bacon?! And it's not a natural law of earth that it's natural to eat a pig, we've decided it and now it's what we're used to. What's more natural to you? Eating a plant based burger or eating a dog? Serious question.

As has been said above, with regard to the vegan products themselves, it's because they like the taste of meat but have decided not to eat it because they don't want animals to be slaughtered.

I don't eat meat. I miss it though, I loved it but I just don't think it's right that animals die for what I want so I don't eat it. The closer the meat free alternatives can get to the real thing for me the better. It's not hard to understand at all, what I don't understand is why some meat eaters care at all about what meat free products taste and look like, let alone get annoyed by it. It doesn't affect you.

You talk about not wanting vegans to preach at you, but here you are preaching that "the world has gone MAD" because they try to replace something with something similar.

Also, your caveman talk is ridiculous. They used to dig a hole and shit in then wipe their ass with their hands as well, should we still be doing that because "it's natural"? Pretty sure they never opened each other up and transplanted working organs in to replace faulty ones either, should we not be doing that because it's "not natural"? If you have a bad accident will you be refusing blood from a donor because it's "not natural"? It's like a 10 year olds level of simplifying a subject.

Things change and evolve, get used to it because not everyone's a 51 year old straight, Irish Catholic male who eats meat. I hope you can learn to live with that.

Oh and to answer your other question - it's two dads. Obviously.

J R Hartley
I give up. You asked a question - it's been answered several different ways that make sense to everyone but you (judging by the replies in the thread) - yet we're being ridiculous.

If the answers that school kids give to a question is your barometer for being right, then you should be worried.

I have come to the conclusion hes bored and on the piss take :hehe:

Croesy Blue

We aren't playing family fortunes mate

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 14:10

It's very low effort isn't it

What good is a thread like this if no one is getting annoyed and sending abusive DMs :hehe:

He bottled the being Vegan and being gay are unnatural choices too early imo

Heisenberg
03-02-20, 14:11

I've come to a slightly different conclusion - that he knew about Madine's fight club because he was on the receiving end of a few heavy blows.

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 14:12
I've come to a slightly different conclusion - that he knew about Madine's fight club because he was on the receiving end of a few heavy blows.

Or hes got Mad Cows Disease from eating too much meat!!!

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 14:13

Most catholics wouldn't take a heavy blow off another man unless he was wearing a white collar

Heisenberg
03-02-20, 14:14
Or hes got Mad Cows Disease from eating too much meat!!!

Which is also how the cows got it.... IT'S NOT NATURAL!!!

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 14:16
It's very low effort isn't it

What good is a thread like this if no one is getting annoyed and sending abusive DMs :hehe:

He bottled the being Vegan and being gay are unnatural choices too early imo

Showed his hand too early. Hed never make a good poker player. :hehe:

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 14:19
No I think you’re all mad 😂
Eating animals and using their body parts is natural.
You all wear leather shoes and sit on leather chairs
Take medication containing animal extracts
Feck me we used to kick around a pigs bladder
But you can’t get a plant to look or taste like a rasher of bacon I don’t care what you say 😆

Divine Wright
03-02-20, 14:24
The same for Sausages

That’s my point 🤔🤔🤔

Pigheaded...

Check out the second post.

Something that is morally wrong can also bring great pleasure.

The lives of chickens and pigs and other animals that are used to make food for humans are not worth living. It’s obscene.

I like meat but I vote with my fork.

MacAdder
03-02-20, 14:28
If god hadn't meant us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them meat-flavoured

:hide:

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 15:21
I completely agree DivineW with the caged battery hens and pigs but over the water in Gods country most homesteads have a menagerie of livestock and it’s all free range healthy and natural.
Me da’s prize cow had an electric blanket at night and a mattress of goose down- she was massaged daily and only ate and drank the finest of feed
The secret me da says was to give her a pint of Guinness every day 😉👍
Feck the lying Japanese- kobi beef originated in Ireland 🇮🇪
It was taken to japan via America in the darkest period of our history in 1847 😘👍

Louth
03-02-20, 15:59

Why can't it be good for them?
Should they be eating the shite most people eat?

What's wrong with skinny and sallow? Does obesity work for you?

Tuerto
03-02-20, 16:09
It’s just not natural

Where do you live, Equality Street? You've got the vegans one side of you, Jehovah's the other and a gay couple who have adopted up the road. Very diverse, a utopia for the outraged amongst us.

blue matt
03-02-20, 16:10
Ive been Veggie since 93, i came back from backpacking around the world and 8 months in Australia ( i must admit i met a fair few Vegans and Veggies on my travels ) and got home and my mum said " what shall we have for super, a Indian " so we did, just as i am about to walk to get it, my mum had some " hidden camera tv show " on Channel 4, now back them C4 was all about shock,it was in a abattoir, i watched them fire a bolt into a cow, it didnt kill it so they fire another, it was still trying to escape as they machete'd the cows front legs :angry: it was grim as hell, As my mum was about to order a curry, i said to her, Mum i'll have prawn curry, so that was it, 1 prawn curry, next weekend the lads went out to welcome me home, ended up in canton in a curry house and i ordered a prawn curry again, got into a discussion about me now lasting as a Veggie and why eat prawns as they were alive aswell, so i ditched the prawn and had Veg curry, so many people told me it was a fad and i would never last, it'll make me ill, the more they told me that, the more i dug in and after 6 months, that was it, i was a forever pale pasty skinned Veggie who had smelly farts :hehe:

back them it was fairly hard to be Veggie, now its very easy

to the shape of food, i dont agree with killing animals to eat, but i like a burger, sausage, bacon, we have paella with Veggie prawns, now its been a long time since i had real prawns, but the look and texture of the veggie type are how i remember them
The impossible burger for me a little too real, the texture looks like meat, you bite into it and red beetroot juice comes out
We had a " steak " on the weekend, once again, beetroot is used to be the blood and can be cooked rare etc if you like that thing

Now i dont preach my " veggie-ness " as i couldnt care if people eat meat, doesnt bother me on a night out, 2 weeks ago, we went out with friends and the other couple both had steaks, only objection i had was the split bill, £15 for our main each, £28 for the steak, i felt slightly robbed

My 2 girls are veggie aswell, they were born veggie, when they could be told that " see that moo cow in the field, thats where meat comes from " they made a decision to continue as a veggie, now the people who say Veggies cannot be healthy should see them doing sports, i can honestly say that being veggie hasnt held them back in that aspect

BBQ Jackfruit pulled pork for tea tonight :thumbup:

life on mars
03-02-20, 16:11
Your dog is a good judge of character

:hehe:

life on mars
03-02-20, 16:13
See all you Morrisey haters he is a visionary and a lovely man ( meat is murder ) from 1983

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfALBlOHmco

Croesy Blue
03-02-20, 16:17
back them it was fairly hard to be Veggie, now its very easy
:

I think that's a big thing, even 5 years ago veggie options were an after thought most places other than an indian now loads of places have great veggie and vegan options.

It used to just be a mushroom in a bun or nothing:hehe:

blue matt
03-02-20, 16:29
I think that's a big thing, even 5 years ago veggie options were an after thought most places other than an indian now loads of places have great veggie and vegan options.

It used to just be a mushroom in a bun or nothing:hehe:

cheese pizza ( of the kids menu ) or veggie burger used to be the norm

funniest one for me, and this was only 3 years ago, went to a fairly nice " gastro pub " , they had a stuffed peppper ( which i hate ) or a mushroom risotto , sounded great, i ordered it, came out with shavings of parmesan cheese on, now this isnt Veggie, so back it goes, its listed as Veggie on the menu, so i somewhat expect it to be veggie, out comes a new plate ( or the same with the cheese removed, i will never know ) the chef comes out and offers his apologies, fair enough, now my food is getting cold ( in hindsight its a good job i will not eat till the chef or server has left the table ) as he explains how some veggies as happy with parmesan cheese, as he is chattin, my wife asks his how the rice is made, oh he says " i always use chicken stock " :angry: , i ended up with a starter of garlic bread and that was it

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 16:29
But again BlueMatt it’s all about the vegan grub “Looking like meat”
Why would you want a beetroot steak with beet juice or replica blood?
I can’t knock it cos I haven’t tried it but the fake mock meat I don’t understand?
You don’t eat meat fine - but why have plant based replica products?
I know I’m thick but I just can’t get my head around it!!

blue matt
03-02-20, 16:33
I can’t knock it cos I haven’t tried it but the fake mock meat I don’t understand?

its just a familiarity, we think of a burger as a round patty shape, a steak is a lump of meat shape, a prawn a prawn etc etc

The blood thing as i said is a little too far, but i guess as its a meat substitute, its made to look like meat

i wouldnt care what shape it is, as long as it tastes nice and has some nutritional value

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 16:41
At last we have an answer from a poster - who is a bona fide Veggie may I add which makes complete sense - FAMILIARITY
that’s it!!!
Vegans or Veggies eat plant based food which is purposely made to look like meat products purely based on FAMILIARITY!!

Thank you BLUEMATT or from now on you’ll always be in my eyes “The Wise Old Man From The Himalayas’’.

I salute you sir 😃👍

Tuerto
03-02-20, 16:41

Maybe because some people who are veggie or vegan still like the look, texture and taste of meat but eating it goes against everything that they believe in, nothing wrong with that. People vape to replicate smoking and some people drink non alcoholic drinks that are supposed to taste like alcoholic drinks, it's probably because they enjoyed drinking and smoking at certain times but don't want to put the shit into their body so they replicate the action as closely as possible.

Divine Wright
03-02-20, 16:58
I completely agree DivineW with the caged battery hens and pigs

Considering you probably shop in a supermarket and that 99% of the meat there ( same in Ireland) is conveyer belt stuff, one is then left to make the choice....

Be true to the sadness you feel for these creatures, show some compassion and mettle, a bit of integrity and reject these products.

Or just give in to your desires....because you are weak.

Whether or not you eat a quorn chorizo after that is incidental and arbitrary.

The pigs wont hold it against you I can assure you.

Moodybluebird
03-02-20, 17:06
If god hadn't meant us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them meat-flavoured

:hide:

Plagiarism !!! Tut tut !!
See my offering on Page Two of this thread lol

xsnaggle
03-02-20, 17:10
cheese pizza ( of the kids menu ) or veggie burger used to be the norm

funniest one for me, and this was only 3 years ago, went to a fairly nice " gastro pub " , they had a stuffed peppper ( which i hate ) or a mushroom risotto , sounded great, i ordered it, came out with shavings of parmesan cheese on, now this isnt Veggie, so back it goes, its listed as Veggie on the menu, so i somewhat expect it to be veggie, out comes a new plate ( or the same with the cheese removed, i will never know ) the chef comes out and offers his apologies, fair enough, now my food is getting cold ( in hindsight its a good job i will not eat till the chef or server has left the table ) as he explains how some veggies as happy with parmesan cheese, as he is chattin, my wife asks his how the rice is made, oh he says " i always use chicken stock " :angry: , i ended up with a starter of garlic bread and that was it

May seem a silly question but I genuinely don't know as I am neither. I thought cheese was veggie but not vegan. Lots of so called veggies I know eat cheese, so are they being disingenuous claiming to be vegetarian?

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 17:25
Cheese is dairy
Most vegans eat it
It’s the other mob that only eat nuts and pulses that don’t eat cheese 🧀
Except the italians- their mozzarella is made from a buffalo
Fecking confused cos I am? 😂

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 17:39
May seem a silly question but I genuinely don't know as I am neither. I thought cheese was veggie but not vegan. Lots of so called veggies I know eat cheese, so are they being disingenuous claiming to be vegetarian?

There are several different levels from Pescatarian through to full on vegan. Some don’t eat meat but eat other dairy products such as eggs.

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 17:41
Cheese is dairy
Most vegans eat it

Most vegans do not eat dairy at all.

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 17:49
What about eggs?
And why do we have Chocolate eggs at Easter?
The Easter Bunny has never laid an egg in its life 🤔

Taunton Blue Genie
03-02-20, 18:04
What about eggs?
And why do we have Chocolate eggs at Easter?
The Easter Bunny has never laid an egg in its life ��

Because almost all religions take on myths, traditions and stories from previous belief systems.

Padraig1968
03-02-20, 18:17
So do vegans eat chocolate eggs?

Former Labour leader
03-02-20, 18:19
So do vegans eat chocolate eggs?
You're being silly now. If it contains dairy products ...no.

Former Labour leader
03-02-20, 18:21
Most vegans do not eat dairy at all.

Or eggs or honey.
I've been a veggie half my long life. Never quite stopped milk, although am trying.

blue matt
03-02-20, 18:44

most cheese ( from the UK ) is Veggie, in the EU ( especially in the EU ) and USA, its a lottery

parmesan isnt though ( gorgonzola isnt either ) they contain calf rennet in the ingredient, they cannot be called parmesan or gorgonzola if they do not contain the calf rennet ( as a side note, if you are veggie and want parmesan cheese, you can by veggie " hard cheese " )

blue matt
03-02-20, 18:47
At last we have an answer from a poster - who is a bona fide Veggie may I add which makes complete sense - FAMILIARITY
that’s it!!!
Vegans or Veggies eat plant based food which is purposely made to look like meat products purely based on FAMILIARITY!!

Thank you BLUEMATT or from now on you’ll always be in my eyes “The Wise Old Man From The Himalayas’’.

I salute you sir 😃👍

:hehe::thumbup::thumbup:

blue matt
03-02-20, 18:49
Cheese is dairy
Most vegans eat it

Most Veggies eat Cheese and dairy

Vegan = No Dairy ( Milk, Cheese, Eggs ) or anything that comes from a animal

Q
03-02-20, 20:19
Vegans also very in terms of those who won’t wear leather, no leather car seats etc vs those who are dietary only vegans

Ever eat in that greasy vegan place in town... then don’t wear your fur. They get upset by it.

Former Labour leader
03-02-20, 20:21
most cheese ( from the UK ) is Veggie, in the EU ( especially in the EU ) and USA, its a lottery

parmesan isnt though ( gorgonzola isnt either ) they contain calf rennet in the ingredient, they cannot be called parmesan or gorgonzola if they do not contain the calf rennet ( as a side note, if you are veggie and want parmesan cheese, you can by veggie " hard cheese " )
I'm veggie and will only eat cheese that does not contain parts of a calf 's stomach. Similarly I would not eat sweets that contain ground up animal bones, ie gelatine.
I regret that I have not given up dairy products, but am reducing consumption a lot.

Blue Tone
03-02-20, 20:24
The one thing I find odd is why a vegitarian or vegan would go into an establishment like Macdonalds and order a non meat option...even a coffee.
If they feel so strong about animal welfare why line the pockets of people who probably have a hand in slaughtering more cows than any other corporation on the globe.

MacAdder
03-02-20, 20:28
The one thing I find odd is why a vegitarian or vegan would go into an establishment like Macdonalds and order a non meat option...even a coffee.
If they feel so strong about animal welfare why line the pockets of people who probably have a hand in slaughtering more cows than any other corporation on the globe.

Just a thought, when they do walk into one of these establishments, do they do so with leather shoes on? :sherlock:

stevo
03-02-20, 20:43
I don’t understand veggies who don’t eat meat because of animal welfare. The dairy industry is just as brutal as the meat industry, so why abstain from one and not the other?

Q
03-02-20, 20:52
You assume all vegans are vegans to save animals?

Poor assumption.

Bruce Parry
03-02-20, 21:01
I haven’t read the thread but I can imagine how it’s gone. I haven’t eaten meat for nearly 20 years but have never really understood why meat eaters are so militant with their views. Give me a preachy vegan over an ill informed carnivore any day.

delmbox
03-02-20, 21:16
Lots of whatabouterism on this thread, as with a lot conversation about veggies/vegans.

For some reason a lot of meat eaters can't go "you don't eat meat for personal reasons? ok" - they go "BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS, WHAT ABOUT THAT"

The only thing I can think of is it's insecurity brought on by seeing people making a principled stand about something, it makes people incredibly defensive.

Everybody knows that mass farming is cruel (and if you can convince yourself you don't, give it a quick search on youtube)
Some people love meat so much they can turn a blind eye, fine - meat's delicious and it's a short life we've got so you might not want to deprive yourself of something you love. That's your choice.

Others decide they'd rather not eat meat, which for some reason is a red rag to some meat eaters and leads to "WHY EAT PRODUCTS THAT LOOK LIKE MEAT? "WHAT ABOUT SHOES" "WHY AREN'T YOU VEGAN THEN" "CAVEMEN ATE MEAT" etc

It's bizarre :shrug:

Don't get me wrong, I know there's a lot of preachy vegetarians and vegans, but I'd say proportionally there's just as many if not more preachy meat eaters. This thread's a good example - as far as I can see none of the veggies are digging the meat eaters out for their diet choices, not even me and I'm a level 5 vegan - I don't eat anything that casts a shadow.

stevo
03-02-20, 22:03
You assume all vegans are vegans to save animals?

Poor assumption.

Who’s that directed at?

J R Hartley
03-02-20, 22:09

Convenience I guess.

Jimmy the Jock
03-02-20, 22:15
I fear Padraigs fishing expedition has gone rather well.

Heisenberg
03-02-20, 22:17
I fear Padraigs fishing expedition has gone rather well.

You're thinking of his "Why do Pescatarians.....?" thread.

Jimmy the Jock
03-02-20, 22:18

I am not sure many vegans would go into Macdonalds . Not the ones I have met anyway.
I guess the practice is getting ever popular when Greggs get fantastic publicity with the vegan sausage roll.

Jimmy the Jock
03-02-20, 22:19
You're thinking of his "Why do Pescatarians.....?" thread.

Lol.....Very good.

I was out when Louth chipped in . Who probably is Padraig.

life on mars
03-02-20, 22:29
Most Veggies eat Cheese and dairy

Vegan = No Dairy ( Milk, Cheese, Eggs ) or anything that comes from a animal

Do either or both of those tribes appear in any Star Trex episodes

Former Labour leader
03-02-20, 23:08
Really quite surprising how many vegans/veggies there are on this board. Perhaps the club should do a FGR and just serve veggie food at CCS.
You know you want to.

Taunton Blue Genie
03-02-20, 23:53
This thread is a nothingburger.

blue matt
04-02-20, 02:21
I'm veggie and will only eat cheese that does not contain parts of a calf 's stomach. Similarly I would not eat sweets that contain ground up animal bones, ie gelatine.
I regret that I have not given up dairy products, but am reducing consumption a lot.

Yea we dont eat Geletine either, a bugger when the kids were younger and going to softplay parties, always came out with a " goodie bag " with them small bags of Haribo, had to always remember to take a bag or a safe sweets ( though my girls did like the small bags of rasians ) to swap it with

blue matt
04-02-20, 02:23
Just a thought, when they do walk into one of these establishments, do they do so with leather shoes on? :sherlock:

No leather for me, at Christmas got the wife a pair of Vegan DM's, 140 quid :frown:

rudy gestede
04-02-20, 05:58
No leather for me, at Christmas got the wife a pair of Vegan DM's, 140 quid :frown:

Normal DMs are like £120 or £130 so not too bad considering

rudy gestede
04-02-20, 06:00
For some reason a lot of meat eaters can't go "you don't eat meat for personal reasons? ok" - they go "BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS, WHAT ABOUT THAT"

The only thing I can think of is it's insecurity brought on by seeing people making a principled stand about something, it makes people incredibly defensive

I think this is a big part of it, I always remember having an arsey opinions of veggies and vegans for this reason when I was younger.

dembethewarrior
04-02-20, 07:05
END.
Quite.

See loads of sports stars are also eating more and more of this sort of thing.

I looked into it, but am I **** paying 5 quid for 2 beyond meat burgers!!

William Treseder
04-02-20, 07:38

What are vegan DM’s made of to be costing that much?

dembethewarrior
04-02-20, 07:39
Meanwhile on Cardiff City Lesbian Messageboard the raging debate is why are vibrators penis shaped? :getscoat:

👏

dembethewarrior
04-02-20, 07:42
The same for Sausages

That’s my point 🤔🤔🤔

Look like.

So they aren't.

You're on a really good wind up here.

dembethewarrior
04-02-20, 07:59
Do either or both of those tribes appear in any Star Trex episodes

His posts remind me of the star wars intro..

A huge block of text.

blue matt
04-02-20, 08:31
Normal DMs are like £120 or £130 so not too bad considering

Oh are they, when we got my daughters first pair, this was 7 or 8 years ago, they were 70 quid, i remember as i checked out the invoice i had for them as we sold them just before christmas and made 10 quid

blue matt
04-02-20, 08:34

Vegan Mock / fake Leather type material :hehe::hehe:

Rudy has pointed out that normal ones cost 120 - 130 quid, he is right, they do, so i guess its just the price of them

Croesy Blue
04-02-20, 09:31
Oh are they, when we got my daughters first pair, this was 7 or 8 years ago, they were 70 quid, i remember as i checked out the invoice i had for them as we sold them just before christmas and made 10 quid

They're very "in" at the moment so assume they've jumped up recently

J R Hartley
04-02-20, 09:52

Plants innit

Eric the Half a Bee
04-02-20, 09:58
It’s just not natural

Why not just have potato flavoured crisps?

Padraig1968
04-02-20, 09:59
I can’t believe your all still banging on about this lol - Blue Matt or should I say “ The wise man from the Himalayas” gave us the answer ages ago -FAMILIARITY
You Taffs are like a load of old washerwomen 😂😂😂😂😂

Croesy Blue
04-02-20, 10:34
It's definitely Louth isn't it.

It's been an interesting discussion stemming from a rubbish atempt at a wind up mind.

Padraig1968
04-02-20, 10:53
You all make me laugh on here
Ever since I started joining in yuz all been guessing I’m somewhat different to who I say I am?
There’s a word for dat which eludes me at the minute but you’re all wrong with your assumptions!!
an you don’t half go on 🤫🏉🇮🇪

dembethewarrior
04-02-20, 11:05
You all make me laugh on here
Ever since I started joining in yuz all been guessing I’m somewhat different to who I say I am?
There’s a word for dat which eludes me at the minute but you’re all wrong with your assumptions!!
an you don’t half go on 🤫🏉🇮🇪
Called you Sol Bamba 😂

Padraig1968
04-02-20, 11:14
You know dat I’ve got a soft spot on here for yuz Dembe - you’re the only one dat ever speaks any sense 😃👍

Padraig1968
04-02-20, 11:28
Thinking about what you said Dembe - Bamba? I am slightly offended because the man has absolutely no class whatsoever!!
I mean who the feck would buy a Bentley Bentayga? It’s just wrong!!
But the classless culchie hasn’t bought just the one - he’s bought fecking two I tell ye - one pink and one fecking black !!!
See what I’m telling ye?
No fecking class !!!! 😂

dembethewarrior
04-02-20, 12:27
I've known you were Paterson all along, I was just joking with Bamba.

dembethewarrior
04-02-20, 12:28
If I had a serious guess I'd say kev McNaughton

William Treseder
04-02-20, 12:30
Vegan Mock / fake Leather type material :hehe::hehe:

Rudy has pointed out that normal ones cost 120 - 130 quid, he is right, they do, so i guess its just the price of them

So the fake leather type of material is dearer than real leather? Someone has seen you lot coming😂😂

Padraig1968
04-02-20, 12:35
Super 😂

blue matt
04-02-20, 16:06
You know dat I’ve got a soft spot on here for yuz Dembe - you’re the only one dat ever speaks any sense ����

cough cough, “ The wise man from the Himalayas”

its not often i get compliments on here, so Im taking it:hehe::thumbup:

blue matt
04-02-20, 16:08
So the fake leather type of material is dearer than real leather? Someone has seen you lot coming����

what cost on saving the planet :hehe::hehe:

dembethewarrior
04-02-20, 19:34
what cost on saving the planet :hehe::hehe:

No, that it costs more than leather. Obviously your point is a plus..but should it cost more?

light up the darkness
05-02-20, 10:23

If you ever saw how mass produced sausages are made you’d never look at one again

dembethewarrior
05-02-20, 10:49
If you ever saw how mass produced sausages are made you’d never look at one again

I hear you, my sister won't feed her kids any processed meat and tries not to give them processed food (harder than you'd think with kids) and I'll admit I didn't eat sausages for a few days , but the shock wears off and the cravings for shitty food soon take back over.

I've looked at stuff like beyond meat but it's pricey, Quorn mince is not bad, I'd probably cut down on meat but I'm not paying the prices some foods want!!

Padraig1968
05-02-20, 16:42
You want to google MRM meat products
Typically hot dogs and see how they are made 😂

Padraig1968
05-02-20, 17:22
MRM stands for Mechanically Recovered Meat 😵😵😵

blue matt
05-02-20, 19:01
I hear you, my sister won't feed her kids any processed meat and tries not to give them processed food (harder than you'd think with kids) and I'll admit I didn't eat sausages for a few days , but the shock wears off and the cravings for shitty food soon take back over.

I've looked at stuff like beyond meat but it's pricey, Quorn mince is not bad, I'd probably cut down on meat but I'm not paying the prices some foods want!!

Quorn is not badly priced to be fair, then again its been around for ages, the new wave of plant based it over priced, the beyond / impossible burgers are just silly price wise ( though both from the US, so that will not help ) the beyond range in walmart in the us is similar to qourn over here

blue matt
05-02-20, 19:02
No, that it costs more than leather. Obviously your point is a plus..but should it cost more?

my post was tongue-in-cheek, the latest " fed " will always be pricey

NYCBlue
05-02-20, 19:49
It’s just not natural

Maybe it's wrong to bring your kids up to eat meat. I eat meat. but have you seen the amount of resources it takes to produce one pound of beef? It's crazy.

dembethewarrior
05-02-20, 22:54
my post was tongue-in-cheek, the latest " fed " will always be pricey

But it raised a question.

I'm gutted you didn't have a story to accompany your post, you always have a story mun Matt.

Padraig1968
06-02-20, 08:20
It’s been an interesting thread I must say.
I only posed my original question as it was an honest observation that I couldn’t get my head around.
For those of you who haven’t read the complete thread and have skipped to end the question was - “Why do Vegans want their plant based food to in some cases to replicate meat products’?
Bacon- Sausages- steak with dripping blood was one answer - (made from grated beetroot) - BlueMatt or forever as he shall be known in my eyes - “The Wise Old Man from the Himalayas’’ gave us the answer - FAMILIARITY.

But the thread has thrown up other relevant questions I didn’t know existed.

Vegans and the like who oppose the slaughter of animals and I completely get it - purchase other products which are manufactured to look like their animal counterparts but are in fact synthetically man made.
Examples brought up are Leather goods and even jeans - forget the cost issue - these items are often we’ve been told by posters on here that buy them considerably more expensive - your buying into an ethic and I completely get that - BUT you can’t tell me its cleaner for the planet to produce THESE items than a pound of mince as NYCBLUE referred to??
Can it???

dembethewarrior
06-02-20, 08:50
I rest my steak before putting it on my plate personally. Why would dropping in blood be in the plus column for real meat?

Padraig1968
06-02-20, 09:05
You should always rest a steak Dembe ....good man
I’m only quoting one of the other posters on the thread 👍

Croesy Blue
06-02-20, 09:48
BUT you can’t tell me its cleaner for the planet to produce THESE items than a pound of mince as NYCBLUE referred to??

Beef farming is one of the worst things for the environment. In the US last year direct emission from cattle contributed 2% of the country's CO2 emissions. That's without any of the processing, packaging, shipping etc.

Padraig1968
06-02-20, 10:16
President Trump has gone on record as saying Global Warming is other governments lies and propaganda- you don’t need to worry about the Co2 emissions!! 🤔

dembethewarrior
06-02-20, 11:45
You should always rest a steak Dembe ....good man
I’m only quoting one of the other posters on the thread 👍

No worries Kev :)

dembethewarrior
12-02-20, 20:39
I've only cracked it 😂

Padraig1968
12-02-20, 21:32
I’m worried 🥚🤔😂

dembethewarrior
12-02-20, 21:32
I’m worried 🥚🤔😂

Taxi for Padraig 😂

Padraig1968
12-02-20, 21:40
Don’t hang up your raincoat just yet 😉🤔

dembethewarrior
12-02-20, 21:43
Don’t hang up your raincoat just yet 😉🤔

Is my guess a rank outsider yeah?

Wouldn't really be fare if I spoiled your identity, so you can carry on having your fun mate :thumbup:

Padraig1968
12-02-20, 21:48
Your an obsessive compulsive lol

Padraig1968
12-02-20, 21:49
I’m Aaron’s da remember 🤔😂

dembethewarrior
12-02-20, 22:01
I’m Aaron’s da remember 🤔😂

I've left the meter ticking on that one

Padraig1968
12-02-20, 22:03