PDA

View Full Version : B****hit advice being circulated about covid-19

tomcat
22-03-20, 20:03
Please ignore all these "my friend is a nurse and this is the message she and her work colleagues have been sent" , I've been sent two today and another has been posted on here by Maxim (well-meaningly no doubt 👍) if you want the correct advice check either the BBC or WHO websites. They list crap like Listerine and hot soup kill it 😹😹😹😹😹

Harry Paget Flashman
22-03-20, 20:22
Please ignore all these "my friend is a nurse and this is the message she and her work colleagues have been sent" , I've been sent two today and another has been posted on here by Maxim (well-meaningly no doubt 👍) if you want the correct advice check either the BBC or WHO websites. They list crap like Listerine and hot soup kill it 😹😹😹😹😹

I just had one that its not a virus but 5G masts and Bill Gates started it.

Lunatics.

SLUDGE FACTORY
22-03-20, 20:24
Hot tea and sunbathing will kill it according to one I got

I am off to buy some pg tips right now

Harry Paget Flashman
22-03-20, 20:30
Hot tea and sunbathing will kill it according to one I got

I am off to buy some pg tips right now

I started one that cock mags and wanking sorts you out.

BLUETIT
22-03-20, 20:33
Please ignore all these "my friend is a nurse and this is the message she and her work colleagues have been sent" , I've been sent two today and another has been posted on here by Maxim (well-meaningly no doubt ��) if you want the correct advice check either the BBC or WHO websites. They list crap like Listerine and hot soup kill it ����������

I’m not taking advice off Roger Daltrey

tomcat
22-03-20, 20:37
I can't explain 😂

MacAdder
22-03-20, 20:38

:facepalm:
So bad it's funny :hehe:

tomcat
22-03-20, 20:43
People try to put me down...😂

SLUDGE FACTORY
22-03-20, 20:43
I started one that cock mags and wanking sorts you out.

I have no reason to doubt that information

Taunton Blue Genie
22-03-20, 21:02

He sang that he hoped he would die before he gets old.

tomcat
22-03-20, 21:22
:hehe:

Armitage Shanks
22-03-20, 22:16
I've just seen some bullshit message going round through WhatsApp messages claiming to be from internal e-mails from various hospitals. But there is one that claims to be from Princess of Wales Hospital...

In it is say drinking hot drinks, exposure to sunlight/uv rays and even gargling listerine or hydrogen peroxide will help with covid 19.

None of this is true and is frankly dangerous.!!!!!!!

BLUETIT
22-03-20, 22:21
I've just seen some bullshit message going round through WhatsApp messages claiming to be from internal e-mails from various hospitals. But there is one that claims to be from Princess of Wales Hospital...

In it is say drinking hot drinks, exposure to sunlight/uv rays and even gargling listerine or hydrogen peroxide will help with covid 19.

No shit :hehe:

MacAdder
23-03-20, 15:12

^^^
That was a public information announcement for the half-witted and extremely stupid! :biggrin:

MacAdder
23-03-20, 15:15

*None of this is true and is frankly dangerous.!!!!!!!

No shit :hehe:

Armitage Shanks. No shit....
I see what you did there :biggrin:

Tuerto
23-03-20, 15:20
He sang that he hoped he would die before he gets old.

Still waiting....