PDA

View Full Version : This Virus has robbed me of a much needed date

SLUDGE FACTORY
27-03-20, 20:38
Been through a shallow year date wise but things have been looking up recently and I have been putting the hours in .

As they say you got to be in it to win it ...

So was on facebook and got chatting to the sister of a school friend who I remember being attractive many years ago .

After a few subtle investigations ie are you still married , it turns out shes back home living round the corner

After three weeks of mr nice guy I hooked up with her for a future date and believe me shes a right sort

But just as I was going to take her to a Berni inn or harvester along comes this virus and puts a dent in any romantic liaison as shes got elderly vulnerable parents

What a complete pisser

Hilts
27-03-20, 20:46
A Berni Inn???? Feck me Sludge when did u last pull?? Think they closed in the 90s.

SLUDGE FACTORY
27-03-20, 20:48
A Berni Inn???? Feck me Sludge when did u last pull?? Think they closed in the 90s.

Ok so I am old school but the ladies like a bit of grey

Hilts
27-03-20, 20:50
Ok so I am old school but the ladies like a bit of grey

😂😂

Toadstool
27-03-20, 20:57
Suggest to her some phone sex.

Stick you mobile on vibrate, put it up your arse and ask her to ring you.

Eric the Half a Bee
27-03-20, 20:59
Been through a shallow year date wise but things have been looking up recently and I have been putting the hours in .

As they say you got to be in it to win it ...

So was on facebook and got chatting to the sister of a school friend who I remember being attractive many years ago .

After a few subtle investigations ie are you still married , it turns out shes back home living round the corner

After three weeks of mr nice guy I hooked up with her for a future date and believe me shes a right sort

But just as I was going to take her to a Berni inn or harvester along comes this virus and puts a dent in any romantic liaison as shes got elderly vulnerable parents

What a complete pisser

Latex Lucy potentially having her terminal battering tonight then.

Pearcey3
27-03-20, 21:16
You could always try a fig instead.

Organ Morgan.
27-03-20, 23:02
I knew the OP had been trying to wheedle his way into the drawers of a new victim of late but he's been awfully reticent about her identity.

The Co-Op and Tesco Express shops on Cowbridge High Street are his favourite hunting grounds. It's near those where he's seen to linger furtively most often in his raincoat. He's hardly an inconspicuous presence on hot summer days but whatever he might be concealing beneath must give him some pleasure judging by the daft grin on his chops.

elytillidie
28-03-20, 05:28
Some music to console you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0GHHmjovM8