PDA

View Full Version : Patreon-How does it work?

Tuerto
16-04-20, 16:55
What percentage of my money do they get and does the creator get the rest? I've subscribed to someone through Patreon and was wondering whether it's s simple as i've put it?

Heisenberg
16-04-20, 17:51
What percentage of my money do they get and does the creator get the rest? I've subscribed to someone through Patreon and was wondering whether it's s simple as i've put it?
What's her name? :hehe:

ToTaL ITK
16-04-20, 18:06

Matron Patreon...really big ÖiÖs

Tuerto
16-04-20, 18:17

Sludge Factory.

Malckent
16-04-20, 19:44

All I know is he's supposed to be a defender but he does brilliantly in attack.

Tuerto
16-04-20, 19:48
This thread is going well :hehe:

light up the darkness
17-04-20, 12:10
For creators, Patreon is a way to get paid for creating things on line webcomics, videos, songs etc.
Fans either pay a small amount per month like a subscription OR per post, and then the creators get paid every month, or every time you release something.

For patrons, Patreon is a way to join your favorite creator's community and pay them for making the stuff you love. you can pay per month or per post to a creator.

For example, if you pay £1 per video, and the creator releases 3 videos in February, then your card gets charged a total of £3 that month. This means the creator gets paid regularly or every time he/she releases something new

Patreon takes a % for hosting and putting creators and patrons together

the other bob wilson
17-04-20, 12:57
I have a small number of Patrons for the blog through Patreon which takes a five per cent of what they donate. I also have to pay a small further sum for things like handling charges by banks etc, but I'm satisfied with what I believe is a pretty small take from my earnings.