PDA

View Full Version : Luton sack manager

Michael Morris
24-04-20, 14:29
Graham Jones leaves with immediately effect

dml1954
24-04-20, 14:36
Graham Jones leaves with immediately effect

Must have been their form over the last four weeks that finally did it !! To be fair, they were one of the better teams to visit us this season and have played some good stuff overall.

BLUETIT
24-04-20, 14:53
Well they haven’t scored a goal in over a month

Eric the Half a Bee
24-04-20, 15:06
Graeme Jones you've been gone too long...

Trigger
24-04-20, 15:22
Their website says mutual consent, mentions financial impact etc. Considering they may have done it at the end of the season anyway, if he was in agreement it makes a lot of sense.

insider
24-04-20, 15:39
Taking short goal kicks all game ain't football.
It's time Facking wasting.

Cyclops
24-04-20, 16:14
Must have been their form over the last four weeks that finally did it !! To be fair, they were one of the better teams to visit us this season and have played some good stuff overall.

Just checked my data-base and Luton haven't actually played for four weeks.
Yet another poorly-researched, attention-seeking post.

Bobby Dandruff
24-04-20, 16:37

Harsh. Unbeaten in 4 weeks.

Unrealistic expectations from the club.

NYCBlue
24-04-20, 16:50
Luton are planning for next seasom already. Smart.

NYCBlue
24-04-20, 16:55
Can imagine how pissed-off many clubs are that they can't just get rid of the players they were planning on releasing on June 30th already? I know players get paid a lot of money, but everyone should take note of the power of a union negotiating on your behalf. It what got us the 8 hour day and the weekend.

life on mars
24-04-20, 17:00
Taking short goal kicks all game ain't football.
It's time Facking wasting.

And only worth doing if your defenders can pass and move forward, many can't in the Championship and get caught in poecession , and cost a goal ,and you need a decent keeper with decent ball at feet skills .

dml1954
24-04-20, 17:25
Just checked my data-base and Luton haven't actually played for four weeks.
Yet another poorly-researched, attention-seeking post.

You really are an idiot. I didn't actually do any research. Anyone who doesn't know there has been no football since March is obviously living on the same planet as you.

jon1959
24-04-20, 17:30
You really are an idiot. I didn't actually do any research. Anyone who doesn't know there has been no football since March is obviously living on the same planet as you.

:facepalm:

NYCBlue
24-04-20, 17:40

Classic.

Cyclops
24-04-20, 17:40

Shouldn't we all be doing our best to get on with everyone in these difficult times?

adz-a32
24-04-20, 18:31
Harsh. Unbeaten in 4 weeks.

Unrealistic expectations from the club.

Unlike us... no wins or goals in 4 weeks!

Tuerto
24-04-20, 18:54
Although they weren't doing very well it wouldn't be a surprise to me if they were asking him to take a pay cut, forcing his arm a little, creating a bit of conflict. That said, they're 6 points from safety with a very inferior goal difference.

Bobby Dandruff
24-04-20, 19:29
Unlike us... no wins or goals in 4 weeks!

Yes exactly!

Harris out!

Lol

xsnaggle
24-04-20, 19:33
Yes exactly!

Harris out!

Lol

But we haven't conceded any either. That must be a record

dml1954
24-04-20, 21:53
Classic.

I was beginning to wonder who was thicker, you or Cyclops. You have now solved that conundrum, in your favour. You should actually both have read my original post before making yourselves look this stupid.

Toadstool
24-04-20, 22:01

Doubt it - we usually go from about May to August every year

adz-a32
24-04-20, 22:06

And no draws too! Harris has done the impossible! Never seen such a feat in football!

xsnaggle
24-04-20, 22:48
Doubt it - we usually go from about May to August every year

yeah but not march to august lol

splott parker
25-04-20, 07:14
The conundrum is why are the crowds down yet we’re in the middle of an unprecedented unbeaten run, football eh!!!

Cyclops
25-04-20, 07:52
I was beginning to wonder who was thicker, you or Cyclops. You have now solved that conundrum, in your favour. You should actually both have read my original post before making yourselves look this stupid.

I'm a good-natured sorta guy and would like you to know that I always cut you a little slack.
For example, I see you posted the above at 22.54, which obviously means you had just got back from the pub before posting - it was just the lager and lime talking.

xsnaggle
25-04-20, 11:11
I'm a good-natured sorta guy and would like you to know that I always cut you a little slack.
For example, I see you posted the above at 22.54, which obviously means you had just got back from the pub before posting - it was just the lager and lime talking.

I want to know where that pub is if itwas open. Lead me to it!!!!!!

cyril evans awaydays
25-04-20, 11:53
I want to know where that pub is if itwas open. Lead me to it!!!!!!

I think The Whooosh and 'Mare Free House is only open to regulars

xsnaggle
25-04-20, 12:50
I think The Whooosh and 'Mare Free House is only open to regulars

I know the wooooosh, go there regularly. :hehe:

Cyclops
25-04-20, 13:34
I know the wooooosh, go there regularly. :hehe:

Wouldn't know a Whoosh if I saw one....