PDA

View Full Version : Morrison and Nelson

J R Hartley
05-12-20, 17:46
Absolutely immense today.

Both taken some abuse from the Negative Nigels lately but that’s 3 clean sheets in a row now and giving us a platform to go and do our business at the top end of the pitch.

Well done lads

noodles
05-12-20, 17:49
ear, ear! lol

City123
05-12-20, 17:59
Fantastic today. Some great last ditch interventions when Watford put some dangerous crosses in as well

Tuerto
05-12-20, 18:01
Fantastic today. Some great last ditch interventions when Watford put some dangerous crosses in as well

Yeah, we don't want to many of those though :hehe: Morrison is very good defender at this level, as brave as they come.

2b2bdoo
05-12-20, 18:01
They are a great partnership,compliment each other well. I can see why some were making a case for the Leicester CB to come in to freshen things up but i've not had much concern with them. Bacuna at right back can be an issue but with Ralls and Vaulks in front of them we look solid again.

Tuerto
05-12-20, 18:07
They are a great partnership,compliment each other well. I can see why some were making a case for the Leicester CB to come in to freshen things up but i've not had much concern with them. Bacuna at right back can be an issue but with Ralls and Vaulks in front of them we look solid again.

I'm not sure i agree, sometimes they're to similar for my liking, although overall, they're very good at knowing each others strengths and weaknesses, morrison is the better footballer of the two.

2b2bdoo
05-12-20, 18:18
I'm not sure i agree, sometimes they're to similar for my liking, although overall, they're very good at knowing each others strengths and weaknesses, morrison is the better footballer of the two.

I think Nelson has a lack of concentration at times. I'm a big Morrison fan, he has his flaws but that's why he's still with us.
I think as a partnership they are pretty solid for the championship.

Tuerto
05-12-20, 18:20
I think Nelson has a lack of concentration at times. I'm a big Morrison fan, he has his flaws but that's why he's still with us.

:thumbup:

Pedro de la Rosa
05-12-20, 18:33

I think very solid. I wouldn't swap Watford's defenders for either. Morrison is back to being as good as they come at this level, while Nelson has been outstanding for the last 3 but especially the last 2.

Rjk
05-12-20, 21:00
only Swansea and Middlesbrough have conceded fewer goals so far this season. and a fair proportion of the 13 we have conceded have been individual errors in games where we didn't give much up at all, rather than being overrun.

Hilts
05-12-20, 22:01
They are a great combination at this level.