PDA

View Full Version : Being a Bluebird Is What Its All About Isn't It ?

SLUDGE FACTORY
07-12-20, 01:50
Clearly we have different opinions on the team on music on politics on players and managers even our favourite kits of the past etc

But wouldn't everyone on her agree it would be great , after a shaky start if Harris and this team started kicking arse in the name of cardiff city and got us challenging in the top end of the table ?

Thats got to be why we wake up in the morning and when asked by the shop keeper or bloke walking down the street as they see us in our city top or see our badge and say.......bluebird fan are you ? ....we respond always mate , always

Kay r diff

Former Labour leader
07-12-20, 08:29
Blooooooobirds!!!!!!!

Whisperer
07-12-20, 08:50
Absolutely - I’m glad that NH has turned things around I like others thought he had lost the changing room after the battle of the ccfc’s. Our players have responded and have done us proud and that’s all we ask for.

dml1954
07-12-20, 12:40
Absolutely - I’m glad that NH has turned things around I like others thought he had lost the changing room after the battle of the ccfc’s. Our players have responded and have done us proud and that’s all we ask for.

So, after two defeats in three games or one bad performance in an away game, you thought that he had ‘lost the changing room’. For goodness sake get a grip.

NYCBlue
07-12-20, 12:41
Clearly we have different opinions on the team on music on politics on players and managers even our favourite kits of the past etc

But wouldn't everyone on her agree it would be great , after a shaky start if Harris and this team started kicking arse in the name of cardiff city and got us challenging in the top end of the table ?

Thats got to be why we wake up in the morning and when asked by the shop keeper or bloke walking down the street as they see us in our city top or see our badge and say.......bluebird fan are you ? ....we respond always mate , always

Kay r diff

:thumbup:

Whisperer
07-12-20, 13:37
So, after two defeats in three games or one bad performance in an away game, you thought that he had ‘lost the changing room’. For goodness sake get a grip.
Oh shut the **** up nothing worst than the gloating brigade....the players body language and display looked like they weren’t playing for NH.

SLUDGE FACTORY
07-12-20, 15:59
It is what it is

We are cardiff city , if my aunty had bollocks she would be my uncle

goats
07-12-20, 16:57
Sure is, football fans moan, think it’s in the dna. We are allowed to though, we can slag them off too, but if a non fan chips in with similar stuff that’s not allowed. Then, we defend the club and lose our shiiit.