PDA

View Full Version : Flint

splott parker
17-12-20, 20:19
Didn’t realise he was back with us after a hamstring injury, Pulis doesn’t seem keen on having him back reading between the lines.........I wonder why:hehe:? Also Wednesday players having payment of wages problems again. Massive potential at Sheffield Wednesday in my opinion but it seems they’re lurching from one crisis to another.

jon1959
17-12-20, 20:22
Didn’t realise he was back with us after a hamstring injury, Pulis doesn’t seem keen on having him back reading between the lines.........I wonder why:hehe:? Also Wednesday players having payment of wages problems again. Massive potential at Sheffield Wednesday in my opinion but it seems they’re lurching from one crisis to another.

Second time this year Wednesday players haven't been paid on time or in full. Possible transfer embargo if not resolved very quickly. That may affect the Flint loan - I assume they would want to keep it going despite the injury recovery time if they can't bring anyone else in during the January window? I don't know what is going on in S6, but as a club SWFC seem to be in bigger trouble than just a 6 point deduction and poor start to the season. League 1 beckons!

Splott-light...
17-12-20, 20:22
Apologies, I assumed this was a thread about cavemen

jon1959
17-12-20, 20:25
Apologies, I assumed this was a thread about cavemen

Would Barney Rubble solve our right back problem?

Splott-light...
17-12-20, 20:26
Would Barney Rubble solve our right back problem?

yabba dabba doo you think he would..?

Pedro de la Rosa
17-12-20, 20:31
Second time this year Wednesday players haven't been paid on time or in full. Possible transfer embargo if not resolved very quickly. That may affect the Flint loan - I assume they would want to keep it going despite the injury recovery time if they can't bring anyone else in during the January window? I don't know what is going on in S6, but as a club SWFC seem to be in bigger trouble than just a 6 point deduction and poor start to the season. League 1 beckons!

I think its good news provided they don't go into admin, then he'll surely have to come back. Sheffield football in a bit of a mess with both halves of the city!

jon1959
17-12-20, 20:39
I think its good news provided they don't go into admin, then he'll surely have to come back. Sheffield football in a bit of a mess with both halves of the city!

Not only the two halves, but the three thirds too!

Sheffield FC (oldest football club in the world!) is currently 18th out of 20 in the Northern Premier League Division One South East.

Grim times in Hallamshire.

Pedro de la Rosa
17-12-20, 21:04
Not only the two halves, but the three thirds too!

Sheffield FC (oldest football club in the world!) is currently 18th out of 20 in the Northern Premier League Division One South East.

Grim times in Hallamshire.

Blimey! I thought they usually had a bit of wedge behind them. They paid a few of my mates to play for them when I was at uni in Manchester.

life on mars
17-12-20, 21:09

Very sad as Sheffield has a great football heritage.

Loved the skills of Tony Currie.