PDA

View Full Version : Merseyside derby

MacAdder
20-02-21, 19:13
Carragher commentating too.
Fabulous :hehe:

Michael Morris
20-02-21, 19:13
Been too busy enjoying our success to post about this game but Liverpool v Everton is a good watch

Currently LFC 0 - 2 EFC

84 mins played

Harry Paget Flashman
20-02-21, 19:14
Been too busy enjoying our success to post about this game but Liverpool v Everton is a good watch

Currently LFC 0 - 2 EFC

84 mins played

Liverpool be in for Magic Mick.

UNDERHILL1927
20-02-21, 19:14
Liverpool been really poor but fair play to Everton.. Calvert Lewin has been brilliant since coming on. Richarlison great finish after a beautiful pass from Rodriguez.

Not lost 4 at home on the bounce since 1923 😮

valleys caveman
20-02-21, 19:15
Harsh penalty for Everton's second I thought. I enjoyed it though :hehe:

MacAdder
20-02-21, 19:15

Currently LFC 0 - 2 EFC

84 mins played

Beat you to it Mike :biggrin:

Are you listening to squeaky?
"Never a penalty" :hehe:

tforturton
20-02-21, 19:16
For some strange inexplicable reason, I always like to see Everton do well. I have no idea why. It might be because they're not Liverpool.

UNDERHILL1927
Harsh penalty for Everton's second I thought. I enjoyed it though :hehe:

Clear pen for me, yes he was trying to get around him but Alexander Arnold flicks his leg at the ball and catches him.

You only need to watch Alexander Arnold's reaction to know it's a penalty.

splott parker
Looking forward to Klopp’s comments after the game. He’s like a cartoon character at the moment, as Cpl Jones insisted “They don’t like it up ‘em”.

MacAdder
20-02-21, 19:19
Clear pen for me, yes he was trying to get around him but Alexander Arnold flicks his leg at the ball and catches him.

You only need to watch Alexander Arnold's reaction to know it's a penalty.

^^^this

Also, he goes to ground and doesn't get the ball.
Carragher is a clown.

UNDERHILL1927
20-02-21, 19:24
^^^this

Also, he goes to ground and doesn't get the ball.
Carragher is a clown.

If that was Salah falling over Coleman's leg he would have 100% said it was a clear pen.

MacAdder
20-02-21, 19:33
If that was Salah falling over Coleman's leg he would have 100% said it was a clear pen.

You know it. Guaranteed :thumbup:

IanD
20-02-21, 20:03
Half of Merseyside chucking themselves in the Mersey tonight. The other half walking on it! Good on Everton. My daughter's partner is rather pleased (Everton S/T holder).

jeepster
20-02-21, 21:40
Half of Merseyside chucking themselves in the Mersey tonight. The other half walking on it! Good on Everton. My daughter's partner is rather pleased (Everton S/T holder).

My son in law is gutted :hehe: he always goes on about the City being crap.:biggrin:

cardiff55
20-02-21, 22:02
Never mind the Mersey, they'll be gutted in Newport tonight.....and Exeter........Worcester etc.

UNDERHILL1927
20-02-21, 22:05
Never mind the Mersey, they'll be gutted in Newport tonight.....and Exeter........Worcester etc.

Half of Cardiff too sadly, bastards

Moodybluebird
21-02-21, 00:30
Just watching MOTD day now. Anybody else noticed the physical similarities between Richarlison and our own Jay Bothroyd ? They even have that same languid movement when they run with the ball. It's a pity Jay changed after being capped by England. Still, one of the finest centre forwards we've ever had.

MOZZER2
21-02-21, 01:13
wouldn't argue too much with that moody blue tho i wouldn't agree his downfall with us went down hill after his England cap

along with Carl Dale the best 2 forwards I,ve seen in a city shirt in my following of the city . Chopra in his prime comes very close

always raises an eye brow with me the adulation of Peter Thorne when we talk about great city forwards in the last 30 years .He was nowhere near Jay Bothroyd .

Moodybluebird
21-02-21, 02:10
wouldn't argue too much with that moody blue tho i wouldn't agree his downfall with us went down hill after his England cap

along with Carl Dale the best 2 forwards I,ve seen in a city shirt in my following of the city . Chopra in his prime comes very close

always raises an eye brow with me the adulation of Peter Thorne when we talk about great city forwards in the last 30 years .He was nowhere near Jay Bothroyd .

Very true Mozzer, Jay turned into a truly exceptional footballer under DJ's guidance.

Not sure if you're old enough to have seen Toshack play, but he was so good in the air there was not a centre half in the division at the time who could outjump him. If a ball came into the box at head height you were almost celebrating a goal before it hit the back if the net. He was that good.

MOZZER2
21-02-21, 02:20
a bit too young to witness Toshack in a city shirt . Obviously his days with Liverpool is etched in my mind in the 70's

elytillidie
21-02-21, 05:26
Salah brutally tripped by fresh air...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWgOg4hK1Dw&ab_channel=BlueBird