PDA

View Full Version : Do you intend to renew your Season Ticket?

BLUEAWAY
05-04-21, 21:18
After a season of downs, ups and downs.
Of getting used to not being at CCS
Of watching on Club TV etc
Do you intend to renew your season ticket?

Nobody's Rep
05-04-21, 21:24
After a season of downs, ups and downs.
Of getting used to not being at CCS
Of watching on Club TV etc
Do you intend to renew your season ticket?

Absolutely - no doubt about it

The club needs us more than ever

City123
05-04-21, 21:26
Of course

Llandaff Blue
05-04-21, 21:40
Yes. We should be back in stadiums next season so why not

Taunton Blue Genie
05-04-21, 22:49
Yes. I accept that there will. Be good seasons and bad seasons. It's a metaphor for life.

19bluebirds27
06-04-21, 06:26
I’ll be there.

olderblue
06-04-21, 06:40
Definitely for all the frustration of the last two games, it still has to be remembered that we have been missing key players, with Morrison, Bennett, Ng and Bagan not involved , also this isn't MMs team.
After being denied the opportunity to actually be there in the flesh for the last 12 months, I can't wait to be able to do the things weve always done, pub beforehand, meeting up with family and friends watch the game and pub afterwards

MOZZER2
06-04-21, 07:26
yes but I wouldn't build our hopes up too much yet with our scientists/sage expecting a 3'rd wave of covid in late summer

Hilts
06-04-21, 07:55
Dont know.

The only chance I reckon to watch live football for next season is if you have a ST.

Best I can see is restricted crowds.

However dont know if I want to go every week in small crowds.

The Bloop
06-04-21, 08:04
I didn't get one this season and doubt I'll be getting one next season either. If in-season ticket holders are able to attend games then I might go to a few games, but cant see it happening.

bobh
06-04-21, 08:06
Dont know.

The only chance I reckon to watch live football for next season is if you have a ST.

Best I can see is restricted crowds.

However dont know if I want to go every week in small crowds.

Did you go when we were in 3rd/4th tier?

cardiff55
06-04-21, 10:27
I still have a season's worth of credit for this year , so yes I will be renewing. I can't wait to go back to CCS and see live football. It's not the same on TV and I don't watch the PL as it is so boring. I may even go to Newport too to catch up on missed games. Assuming we'll ever be allowed in again!!

Hilts
06-04-21, 12:28
Did you go when we were in 3rd/4th tier?

Yes I didnt explain myself well. I dont know if i want to get a ST when there is going to be resticted capacitys and maybe your selected when you go. Have to social distance etc.

I may not be able to go with everyone I want to and make an afternoon of it.

If the pandemic was over we were in L2 with 6000 id go and support us. Groups could still gather together etc. A reduced capacity pandemic crowd will be different.

A restricted attendance of maybe a couple of thousand socially distancimg in a 33k stadium and I dont think ill lay out ST money particularly when I can watch it on CCTV.

I could well change my mind though as I miss live football and realistically the only way ill see a game is if I buy a ST.

Stanmore Bluebird
06-04-21, 13:02
I will be renewing my ticket as ever.

IanD
06-04-21, 18:54
Current thinking is that I'll go for away membership and take home matches as and when. Unfortunately I've no longer got any direct family left in Cardiff so the pattern of match attendance will change. Having got used to many (46 in 18 months) trips with a guaranteed bed for the night, the idea of the best part of 4.5 hours driving to/from home matches on the day doesn't appeal as much as it did say 20 years ago. Especially on a Tuesday night in December!

Lord Dargavel
06-04-21, 19:58
Yes

splott parker
06-04-21, 21:11
Why wouldn’t you if you’ve been a regular for a few seasons. The match day out is not just the 90 minutes of football, well it isn’t for me. It’s meeting mates and spending quality time together, time that’s been sadly missed over this past year or so. I reckon we need it more than ever now before we all go doolally tap.

Des Parrot
06-04-21, 21:18
As I now live the other side of Europe it’s a no from me & my lads work Saturdays so it’s a no from them as well.

Harry Paget Flashman
06-04-21, 21:25
Some but not all.

splott parker
06-04-21, 21:26
As I now live the other side of Europe it’s a no from me & my lads work Saturdays so it’s a no from them as well.

You’re excused but your boys have to jack their jobs in, no question about it:hehe:

life on mars
06-04-21, 23:09
I will renew , cannot beat watching your home team , far better experience than TV football

Trigger
07-04-21, 09:12
Yes but wish I hadnt took the stream this year.

Any details of them yet?

Dave Blue
07-04-21, 11:06
Yes I didnt explain myself well. I dont know if i want to get a ST when there is going to be resticted capacitys and maybe your selected when you go. Have to social distance etc.

I may not be able to go with everyone I want to and make an afternoon of it.

If the pandemic was over we were in L2 with 6000 id go and support us. Groups could still gather together etc. A reduced capacity pandemic crowd will be different.

A restricted attendance of maybe a couple of thousand socially distancimg in a 33k stadium and I dont think ill lay out ST money particularly when I can watch it on CCTV.

I could well change my mind though as I miss live football and realistically the only way ill see a game is if I buy a ST.

6000? Did you see our crowds when we WERE in league 2.

61adb
07-04-21, 13:45
Never entered my mind, not to renew.

Roll on a match day, back with my mates at the CCS. :thumbup:

Des Parrot
07-04-21, 14:40
You’re excused but your boys have to jack their jobs in, no question about it:hehe:

They ‘ll still go but not with STs. Last season before lockdown they only got to 4 & 5 home games each. They went to more always with me than they did homes.

dml1954
07-04-21, 16:44
Six of the seven who have said no in the poll so far are Bluebird23 !! :hehe::hehe:

life on mars
07-04-21, 17:24
I’ll be there.

With your little pick n shovel ?😁

tforturton
07-04-21, 18:14
What else am I going to do on a Saturday afternoon?
What would be good, is if they could find some way to continue showing the away games on City TV. A very useful service.

dandywarhol
07-04-21, 22:12
I’ll be there.
I've still got the pick and shovel so yes

Blue Dwr
08-04-21, 11:35
Only if we're allowed to watch in person. Watching on a PC, no fans is crap!

Citizen's Nephew
08-04-21, 19:56
I honestly couldn't imagine life without a CCFC season ticket :ayatollah: