PDA

View Full Version : HOPE WE DON'T DO THE SWANSEA SCUM RATS ANY FAVOURS TUESDAY

stan butler
17-04-21, 20:51
We should put out a very weakened side or just give loads of penalties away:ayatollah:

MacAdder
17-04-21, 21:16
If we play true to form nothing to worry about.

Cardiff-Cal
17-04-21, 21:27
We should put out a very weakened side or just give loads of penalties away:ayatollah:

How would beating Brentford be doing Swansea favours exactly? Because finishing 3rd and then playing 6th would be easier than finishing 4th and playing 5th?

We don’t know how the league will look at the end but there’s not much to choose between Barnsley and Bournemouth IMO so I don’t see why it would matter.

Taunton Blue Genie
18-04-21, 06:46
They are just local footballing rivals. Using a term such as 'scum rats' is very puerile.

goats
18-04-21, 08:02

Makes no odds really they are in the playoffs, anything can happen

Maxim
18-04-21, 08:29
They are just local footballing rivals. Using a term such as 'scum rats' is very puerile.

Unfortunately some people just don't grow up.

B. Oddie
18-04-21, 08:37
Christ. Are you having a bad morning?

Let's keep it to Jack Bastards isit?

Vindec
18-04-21, 08:43
I hope Swansea get promoted. The so called rivalry between fans is pathetic.

splott parker
18-04-21, 08:52
What is a scum rat?

Rock_Flock_of_Five
18-04-21, 08:55
I hope Swansea get promoted. The so called rivalry between fans is pathetic.

Rivalry needn't be pathetic - it can mainly be healthy and plays a big part in what makes football the great game it is.
However, I agree with TBG.

Rock_Flock_of_Five
18-04-21, 08:56
What is a scum rat?

A rat that's socially lower than a sewer rat, perhaps? :hehe:

Maxim
18-04-21, 09:02
What is a scum rat?

Not sure if he means the players or the good people of Swansea.

Trigger
18-04-21, 09:14
I hope we put out a development team for our own needs, some of them will probably need to play a bigger role next season.

Brentford and Swansea are almost there with the play offs anyway. Not beyond possibility that Watford could even bottle 2nd.

B. Oddie
18-04-21, 09:18
I hope we put out a development team for our own needs, some of them will probably need to play a bigger role next season.

Brentford and Swansea are almost there with the play offs anyway. Not beyond possibility that Watford could even bottle 2nd.

I would genuinely be happy to see Big Mick make the team up of youngsters, with one or two more experienced heads to guide them.

These few games left could and should be treated like an investment IMO.

Cyncoed Slumdog
18-04-21, 09:41
Difficult to know how to feel about this but I think if we put out a team which looks to the future and goes down narrowly in an exciting game, I would be happy.

WJ99mobile
18-04-21, 09:48
I’d be happy for us to lose to see Brentford go up in second but looks like they’ve blown it yet again

stan butler
18-04-21, 10:02
How would beating Brentford be doing Swansea favours exactly? Because finishing 3rd and then playing 6th would be easier than finishing 4th and playing 5th?

We don’t know how the league will look at the end but there’s not much to choose between Barnsley and Bournemouth IMO so I don’t see why it would matter.

If Brentford win their game in hand they are still in the mix for 2nd spot. :shrug:

City123
18-04-21, 10:10
The playoffs are gone so I don't really see the point in playing the same old players, might as well give the youngsters a run out. Does a Brentford win really change much? They'd be 5 points off with 4 to play, so the ball would still very much be in Watford's court

stan butler
18-04-21, 10:19

Horrible bunch and scum

stan butler
18-04-21, 10:20
What is a scum rat?

A Jack

SLUDGE FACTORY
18-04-21, 10:48
I don't want Swansea winning anything , ever , unless say beating a side in contention for a promotion place with us means we go up

NYCBlue
18-04-21, 10:48

What's a scum rat? What's a mook?

NYCBlue
18-04-21, 10:49

What's a scum rat? What's a mook?

goats
18-04-21, 11:42

You read planet swans too I see

delmbox
18-04-21, 13:17
Horrible bunch and scum

Genuine question, how old are you? Just wondering

Maxim
18-04-21, 14:43
You read planet swans too I see

Yes.And also a number of other football forums.

Cleve van Leef
18-04-21, 16:08
Oh so true, problem is there are a few on here.

Cleve van Leef
18-04-21, 16:11
Horrible bunch and scum

You really are a prize plum!

dml1954
18-04-21, 16:22
We cant just put out any old team in a competitive league game, especially one where the other side is still going for promotion. The EFL would take a very dim view of it, including possible disciplinary action. As for deliberately losing a game to stop Swansea going up automatically, well thats called throwing a game and I don't see how any City fan could actually want their team to lose any match anyway.

Cleve van Leef
18-04-21, 16:44
We cant just put out any old team in a competitive league game, especially one where the other side is still going for promotion. The EFL would take a very dim view of it, including possible disciplinary action. As for deliberately losing a game to stop Swansea going up automatically, well thats called throwing a game and I don't see how any City fan could actually want their team to lose any match anyway.

Weren’t City and Leicester involved in a very suspicious 0-0 result? I think it was early 60’s

The Lone Gunman
18-04-21, 16:54
We cant just put out any old team in a competitive league game, especially one where the other side is still going for promotion. The EFL would take a very dim view of it, including possible disciplinary action.

Following their 1-1 draw with Nottingham Forest on 26/02/21, Derby made six changes to their starting line-up for their game against City at the CCS. What can't Cardiff do likewise at Brentford?

stan butler
18-04-21, 19:10

Bore off softy

stan butler
18-04-21, 19:12

Happy clapper

splott parker
18-04-21, 20:13
Happy clapper

We ‘ate you Butler :biggrin:

stan butler
19-04-21, 13:41
Genuine question, how old are you? Just wondering

Genuine answer. F*ck off you boring f*cker

stan butler
19-04-21, 13:43

Ok Walter the Softy

delmbox
19-04-21, 13:46
Genuine answer. F*ck off you boring f*cker

So you're about 50 and still talk like a teenager about another football club :hehe:

Taunton Blue Genie
19-04-21, 15:28
Bore off softy

Wow. That's me put down right and proper :cry: