PDA

View Full Version : Looks like the Bale move has fallen through....................

the other bob wilson
24-05-21, 15:04
because we're "plotting" a move for Martyn Waghorn according to this;-

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-cardiff-city-set-sights-on-signing-soon-available-derby-ace-waghorn/

They're the same age I suppose.

Rjk
24-05-21, 15:07
I quite like waghorn, but I'd start to become concerned about our transfer policy if this is true

Jimmy the Jock
24-05-21, 15:27
I quite like waghorn, but I'd start to become concerned about our transfer policy if this is true

Waghorn is certainly a hard working footballer .

Personally , and I know he started slowly this year , I would prefer Bale.

Cleve van Leef
24-05-21, 15:51

https://www.footballinsider247.com/sources-cardiff-city-set-sights-on-signing-soon-available-derby-ace-waghorn/

TOBW You have just spoiled the party!

Elwood Blues
24-05-21, 16:16

Did we ever get that Bale sell on fee...........?

life on mars
24-05-21, 16:17
We'd get more 90 minutes out of Waghorn . Bale would be lost and kicked to death in our league and we'd have to sell the whole club and stadium just to get him to walk in and earn his first months wages .

WJ99mobile
24-05-21, 16:28
We'd get more 90 minutes out of Waghorn . Bale would be lost and kicked to death in our league and we'd have to sell the whole club and stadium just to get him to walk in and earn his first months wages .

I’d rather bale for 5 minutes than Waghorn for 90 :hehe:

I really liked Waghorn but his best days are gone - I thought we were looking to the future?

Hilts
24-05-21, 17:00
I really hope this is a load of bollox.

We really will be in for a long hard season if we bring in someone like Waghorn.

LeningradCowboy
24-05-21, 21:08
Big Mick signed Waghorn for Ipswich, didn't he?

LeningradCowboy
24-05-21, 21:22
I really hope this is a load of bollox.

We really will be in for a long hard season if we bring in someone like Waghorn.

It doesn't make much sense unless we're expecting Kieffer Moore to leave in the summer.

life on mars
24-05-21, 22:41
It doesn't make much sense unless we're expecting Kieffer Moore to leave in the summer.

Agents shite chatter

light up the darkness
25-05-21, 07:16
Seems like one of those “hey watch my right hand over here” whilst doing the real business with the other hand”

Diversion tactics was what I was trying to think of when I started typing

City123
25-05-21, 09:18
Feels like we're always linked with Waghorn

I don't think it will happen

Pedro de la Rosa
25-05-21, 13:52
Feels like we're always linked with Waghorn

I don't think it will happen

Same as Rhodes. We were constantly linked with Lee Gregory under Harris as well.

Forest Green Bluebird
26-05-21, 17:02

Bale would play for us for nothing. He does not need any more money.

He could move in with his parents to save on rent and store his golf clubs at Whitchurch if there is no room at home.

Not sure whether he would get much game-time though. Mick would probably play him in the U-23s because he wasn't trying hard enough in training.

Just imagine the feel-good factor if he chose to join CCFC.

Vindec
26-05-21, 17:18
Bale's agent must be concerned if Bale leaves Madrid as his mouth watering commission will go out of the window. No doubt the agent will wish to reduce his losses by persuading Bale to join another Premier League club or a move to the States. In the unlikely - very unlikely - event Bale wanted to join Cardiff no doubt his agent will engineer a move to a club where at least a decent amount of commission will be paid. Will Bale join Cardiff? Definitely not in my view.

goats
26-05-21, 17:27
Bale's agent must be concerned if Bale leaves Madrid as his mouth watering commission will go out of the window. No doubt the agent will wish to reduce his losses by persuading Bale to join another Premier League club or a move to the States. In the unlikely - very unlikely - event Bale wanted to join Cardiff no doubt his agent will engineer a move to a club where at least a decent amount of commission will be paid. Will Bale join Cardiff? Definitely not in my view.

Don’t you think his agent has made enough off him alone already? No doubt a chunk of his Spurs wages, fee to Madrid and Madrid wages....he is a very wealthy man I’m sure

Vindec
26-05-21, 21:26
Don’t you think his agent has made enough off him alone already? No doubt a chunk of his Spurs wages, fee to Madrid and Madrid wages....he is a very wealthy man I’m sure

Yes but I'm sure he would rather the tap to remain on than off.

Whisperer
27-05-21, 05:45
What a difference a day makes.... zidane gone Bales back in the mix at Madrid.

Trigger
27-05-21, 06:14
Perhaps he knew all along, Bale to be RM player manager.