PDA

View Full Version : Crowd-funding for Ramsey?

Seabird
15-06-21, 11:17
Shall we all chip in to pay Ramsey's salary? It seems he's coming home.

Rjk
15-06-21, 11:55
Shall we all chip in to pay Ramsey's salary? It seems he's coming home.

His salary is just shy of 10 million a year at Juve.

Rjk
15-06-21, 12:02
remarkable really that the 2 highest paid British footballers of all time, grew up a few miles apart.

life on mars
15-06-21, 12:07
Happy to chuck in .

xsnaggle
15-06-21, 13:49
What would be better is if the both invested a few of their millions in The City, then played for nothing to get us back into the Premier League to protect their investments.

Rjk
15-06-21, 14:45
What would be better is if the both invested a few of their millions in The City, then played for nothing to get us back into the Premier League to protect their investments.

I know this wasn't a serious suggestion, but it wouldn't really work.

even with Bale and Ramsey we wouldn't be GUARANTEED to go up, and they'd be giving up more than £10 million quid each to come here, I'm not sure how much they would each need to invest for it to increase by more than 10 million quid on promotion but it would be a lot.

B. Oddie
16-06-21, 15:37

Revolutionary.

Its been emotional
16-06-21, 19:20
Think we are going to need more money after today

LeningradCowboy
16-06-21, 19:31
I'll chip in a tenner.

Harry Paget Flashman
16-06-21, 22:29
He can come to mine for dinner every Sunday.

Rjk
16-06-21, 22:30
Think we are going to need more money after today

no his salary will be the same as it was before this game

life on mars
16-06-21, 22:36
How much is in the scheme as we speak

Harry Paget Flashman
16-06-21, 23:23
How much is in the scheme as we speak

One Sunday dinner per week and about £15.

We may need Vinnie to bail us out.

Des Parrot
17-06-21, 05:37
As I can’t make next season I’ll contribute my ST money, that should pay for about 30 minutes on the treatment table.

UNDERHILL1927
17-06-21, 10:18
I know this wasn't a serious suggestion, but it wouldn't really work.

even with Bale and Ramsey we wouldn't be GUARANTEED to go up, and they'd be giving up more than £10 million quid each to come here, I'm not sure how much they would each need to invest for it to increase by more than 10 million quid on promotion but it would be a lot.

Bale and Ramsey stay fit for all games in the Championship I guarantee we'd go up. 💯.

The chance of us getting one of them, let alone two is 1000/1

Der Kaiser
17-06-21, 10:40
Bale and Ramsey stay fit for all games in the Championship I guarantee we'd go up. 💯.

Bale 6/1 to join us.

UNDERHILL1927
17-06-21, 10:51
Bale 6/1 to join us.

Still can't see it, but if it happens then I'll happily eat my words.

Rjk
17-06-21, 11:13

There are no guarantees in football.
if it was that easy then their combined wages would be about 25 million and you get far more than that for going up so it'd be a no brainer.

UNDERHILL1927
17-06-21, 13:55
There are no guarantees in football.
if it was that easy then their combined wages would be about 25 million and you get far more than that for going up so it'd be a no brainer.

The risk is their injuries, I honestly believe, they both played every single game, we'd walk that league

Rjk
17-06-21, 14:57
The risk is their injuries, I honestly believe, they both played every single game, we'd walk that league

Sure it'd be possible for pretty much any team at this level to win the league with the addition of to players of that quality - it would also be possible to cock it right up as well

BLUETIT
17-06-21, 15:16
W
Sure it'd be possible for pretty much any team at this level to win the league with the addition of to players of that quality - it would also be possible to cock it right up as well

We had Gavin Rae and Paul Parry, and we still cocked it up:hehe:

xsnaggle
17-06-21, 22:17

Now you've done it haven't you?
They're not going to come now, when they read your comment about them, ****ing it up. They won't want the City faithful booing them. :facepalm:

Des Parrot
17-06-21, 22:51
Shifted Jonny Williams to make room for him. Bale to replace Ojo, Wilson back on loan, Neco on loan luvely jubbly