PDA

View Full Version : Cardiff home to Sutton Utd in Carabao Cup

Michael Morris
24-06-21, 14:51
League newcomers to visit CCS for the first round of the Carabao Cup.

the other bob wilson
24-06-21, 15:21
League newcomers to visit CCS for the first round of the Carabao Cup.

That’s a nice draw for us especially those supporters who have 92 club memberships to sustain and it’s nice draw for Sutton because they’ve effectively been given a bye - or maybe Mick McCarthy will bring about a new attitude towards cup ties?

The Lone Gunman
24-06-21, 17:12
That’s a nice draw for us especially those supporters who have 92 club memberships to sustain and it’s nice draw for Sutton because they’ve effectively been given a bye....

:hehe:

Fair play, that genuinely made me laugh out loud.

xsnaggle
24-06-21, 17:57
:hehe:

Fair play, that genuinely made me laugh out loud.

I was thinking something similar, first loss of the season right ther!

William Treseder
24-06-21, 18:05
That’s a nice draw for us especially those supporters who have 92 club memberships to sustain and it’s nice draw for Sutton because they’ve effectively been given a bye - or maybe Mick McCarthy will bring about a new attitude towards cup ties?

That would be funny if it wasn’t true.
We’ll have posters on here demanding he plays a weakened team so it doesn’t hinder a promotion bid.

Dave Blue
24-06-21, 18:42
That would be funny if it wasn’t true.
We’ll have posters on here demanding he plays a weakened team so it doesn’t hinder a promotion bid.

Yes, they will be ‘tired’ after the efforts on Saturday. The fans won’t wear a cup run to the 2nd round.

kendoddsdadsdogsdead
24-06-21, 22:19
yes..those semi finals against Palace..and the final against Liverpool were shit..

Trigger
25-06-21, 14:23
Read that their manager Matt Gray used to be on our books, not sure he ever made a 1st team appearance or just youth/reserve.

Rjk
25-06-21, 14:34
yes..those semi finals against Palace..and the final against Liverpool were shit..

that was a long time ago now