PDA

View Full Version : Bale Moves To ........

SLUDGE FACTORY
21-07-21, 20:25
Ystradowen

Village in the Vale Of Glamorgan

blue lewj
21-07-21, 20:43
Yeah. You said 6 minutes ago.

Nobody's Rep
21-07-21, 20:54
Ystradowen

Player manager post down West - that's the carnage he was talking about - apparently he likes the white kit 🤔

Bobby Dandruff
21-07-21, 21:07
Why have you posted this twice?

SLUDGE FACTORY
21-07-21, 21:19
Yeah. You said 6 minutes ago.

You sure about that ? 🤔

xsnaggle
21-07-21, 22:24
It's a lovely place. I wish I could live there.

SLUDGE FACTORY
21-07-21, 22:48
It's a lovely place. I wish I could live there.

Commuter village , not much going on

Prefer to live on the coast but up there he's very secluded which is fair enough if you are in the public eye

Cowbridge Blue
22-07-21, 07:01
Ystradowen

Crikey, where in Ystradowen? - I'm sat in my pj's visiting the in-laws here ​as we speak.

There are some nice houses in Ysrtadowen but nothing I know of that would befit a man of Bale's wealth and definitely nothing with a pitch-and-putt. Has he had one built nearby in seclusion? Do you know where, Sludge? I'd like to take my evening constitutional near where he lives - be able to ask where he'll be playing in 21/22 :wales:

llan bluebird
22-07-21, 07:57
Is that not the closest postal village to his vale house now, barely a few hundred metres as the crow flies

SLUDGE FACTORY
22-07-21, 07:58
Crikey, where in Ystradowen? - I'm sat in my pj's visiting the in-laws here ​as we speak.

There are some nice houses in Ysrtadowen but nothing I know of that would befit a man of Bale's wealth and definitely nothing with a pitch-and-putt. Has he had one built nearby in seclusion? Do you know where, Sludge? I'd like to take my evening constitutional near where he lives - be able to ask where he'll be playing in 21/22 :wales:

Lots of secluded houses down country lanes around there

SLUDGE FACTORY
22-07-21, 07:59
Is that not the closest postal village to his vale house now, barely a few hundred metres as the crow flies

I have been told he's moved