PDA

View Full Version : Taking the knee last night

Dave Blue
28-07-21, 12:57
Not sure if been mentioned as there had been thoughts on how it would be at City when fans were in. Well a few morons in the Canton started booing but soon shut up when vast majority started round of applause. I expect the brain dead sheep who were booing probably started clapping too. I wouldn’t be surprised.

AfricanBluebird
28-07-21, 13:37
Not sure if been mentioned as there had been thoughts on how it would be at City when fans were in. Well a few morons in the Canton started booing but soon shut up when vast majority started round of applause. I expect the brain dead sheep who were booing probably started clapping too. I wouldn’t be surprised.

From the online stream all you could hear were the claps.

Thankfully they are a tiny minority.

J R Hartley
28-07-21, 19:07
Makes no difference to me. Personally don’t understand the booing but can see it from both sides. Ultimately it’s freedom of speech.

SLUDGE FACTORY
28-07-21, 19:18
Makes no difference to me. Personally don’t understand the booing but can see it from both sides. Ultimately it’s freedom of speech.

It does to me and loads of city fans

Those booing will be in a minority and will be drowned out

Brain dead feckwits

If someone doesn't agree with the protest just keep quiet , read the programme or have a burger

J R Hartley
28-07-21, 19:24
It does to me and loads of city fans

Those booing will be in a minority and will be drowned out

Brain dead feckwits

If someone doesn't agree with the protest just keep quiet , read the programme or have a burger

If they don’t agree with it they have the right to voice their displeasure. People like you trying to manipulate others are as big a part of the problem.

SLUDGE FACTORY
28-07-21, 19:28
If they don’t agree with it they have the right to voice their displeasure. People like you trying to manipulate others are as big a part of the problem.

I am not manipulating others

I will be clapping to drown out the clowns

You read your programme

splott parker
28-07-21, 19:29

Are you ok with the booing then?

J R Hartley
28-07-21, 19:31

Where did I say that? Read the thread. I don’t understand it but I acknowledge their right to do so. It’s not rocket science.

SLUDGE FACTORY
28-07-21, 19:33

He's not a racist

He's a feckwit and likes a Internet brawl , but he's not a racist

J R Hartley
28-07-21, 19:36
He's not a racist

He's a feckwit and likes a Internet brawl , but he's not a racist

I’m not a racist I listen to Marvin Gaye

splott parker
28-07-21, 19:37
Where did I say that? Read the thread. I don’t understand it but I acknowledge their right to do so. It’s not rocket science.

So you’re ok with it, ‘nuff said.

SLUDGE FACTORY
28-07-21, 19:43
I’m not a racist I listen to Marvin Gaye

Sexual healing is a great great song

J R Hartley
28-07-21, 19:51
So you’re ok with it, ‘nuff said.

Nuff said. :hehe:

Am I supposed to be intimidated by this ridiculous Cockney parody?

splott parker
28-07-21, 19:58
Nuff said. :hehe:

Am I supposed to be intimidated by this ridiculous Cockney parody?

Hmmm, Cockneyist as well.

life on mars
28-07-21, 20:00
It's a democratic right to be able to express you views either way to taking the knee as a gesture , no one is supporting the booing in this thread .

Perhaps we should stop booing anthems and other teams as well.

SLUDGE FACTORY
28-07-21, 21:57
It's a democratic right to be able to express you views either way to taking the knee as a gesture , no one is supporting the booing in this thread .

Perhaps we should stop booing anthems and other teams as well.

Not drowning out the booing is basically letting racists get away with it and paint ccfc in a bad light

Its as bad as supporting it

Stfu and sit down , comb your hair , do anything but booing is going to make the clubs fans look like *****

So I am taking my clapping big hands ✋

adz-a32
28-07-21, 22:19

By your logic, wouldn’t booing be “manipulating others”?

SLUDGE FACTORY
28-07-21, 22:35
By your logic, wouldn’t booing be “manipulating others”?

You are dealing with a silly old fool who goes fly fishing here , logic doesn't come into it

J R Hartley
29-07-21, 06:48
You are dealing with a silly old fool who goes fly fishing here , logic doesn't come into it

Don’t be so hard on yourself Sludge

Eric Cartman
29-07-21, 07:54
When does phase 2 of 'dealing with racism in football' begin? I am glad that you are all very pleased with yourselves for kneeling and clapping but I'm afraid to say it hasn't changed anything. So what do we try now?

delmbox
29-07-21, 08:33
When does phase 2 of 'dealing with racism in football' begin? I am glad that you are all very pleased with yourselves for kneeling and clapping but I'm afraid to say it hasn't changed anything. So what do we try now?

Give up easily don't you? Develop some fortitude you softy

dembethewarrior
29-07-21, 10:48
I've read his response to you on about 96 other threads.

I still don't think he read your post before replying though, as I understand what you were saying.

BLUETIT
29-07-21, 11:00
If Vassell takes the knee, they'll end up carrying him off on a stretcher :hehe:

stan butler
29-07-21, 11:48
If Vassell takes the knee, they'll end up carrying him off on a stretcher :hehe:

:hehe:

SLUDGE FACTORY
29-07-21, 11:48
I've read his response to you on about 96 other threads.

I still don't think he read your post before replying though, as I understand what you were saying.

You two are feck buddies

Utterly

SLUDGE FACTORY
29-07-21, 11:53

Well it's clearly led to those trying to boo the knee being drowned out by those clapping it

So at least we know who the cnuts are and they will have to go back behind their computers as most football fans are respectful of the gesture even if they might understandably feel its time to move forward

Maybe we could give all the boo boys a little section of the ground ?

Like the junior bluebirds ?

Just call it brain dead feckwits area

dembethewarrior
29-07-21, 13:38
You two are feck buddies

Utterly

Be kind