PDA

View Full Version : WELL DONE ISAAC VASSELL

stan butler
03-08-21, 16:00
Two goals today hopefully he can keep injury free and make an impact this season.
Just a positive post because if he had got injured today there would be the usual posts knocking him..

BLUETIT
03-08-21, 16:02
Don't knock him, he'll end up getting injured :hehe:

stan butler
03-08-21, 16:04
Don't knock him, he'll end up getting injured :hehe:

:hehe:
I believe he will get double figures this season if he stays injury free :ayatollah:

Sunnysideup
03-08-21, 16:05
I agree
He’s done well pre season
As for Kieron Evans he’s on the small side but is an attacking midfielder with a boatload of goals and assists to his name
He deserves a start in my opinion
As for Zimba- he’s got to be on the bench
Pick of the u23 strikers ⚽️👍

UNDERHILL1927
03-08-21, 16:11
Two goals today hopefully he can keep injury free and make an impact this season.
Just a positive post because if he had got injured today there would be the usual posts knocking him..
Happy for him, when he scored that winner off the bench I thought he'd finally come good, gutted when he got injured.

stan butler
03-08-21, 16:11
I agree
He’s done well pre season
As for Kieron Evans he’s on the small side but is an attacking midfielder with a boatload of goals and assists to his name
He deserves a start in my opinion
As for Zimba- he’s got to be on the bench
Pick of the u23 strikers ⚽️��

To come back from the injuries he's had and to grab a few goals here and there whilst not 100% fit to me shows his attitude is spot on and hope he gets some luck for a change.
Kieron Evans and Zimba look decent prospects am i the only one that's looking forward to the season ahead?

Sunnysideup
03-08-21, 16:19
Your certainly not the only one looking forward to the season ahead Stan - money is an issue with many clubs struggling post Covid
Mickey Square Holes will do well to wrap his arm around a few of the youngsters encouraging them to step up and take their chance!!
It’s about time we saw the fruits of our academy doing well ⚽️⚽️👍

stan butler
03-08-21, 16:32
Your certainly not the only one looking forward to the season ahead Stan - money is an issue with many clubs struggling post Covid
Mickey Square Holes will do well to wrap his arm around a few of the youngsters encouraging them to step up and take their chance!!
It’s about time we saw the fruits of our academy doing well ⚽️⚽️��

I hated us taking punts on players and forking out millions only for them to fall short. If Vassell can stay injury free and a few youngsters come through and build over a few seasons then i'll be happy.

life on mars
03-08-21, 16:42

great positive post ,pleased for the lad

dembethewarrior
03-08-21, 17:23
It’s about time we saw the fruits of our academy doing well ⚽️⚽️👍

Eyyy.

I named him Mickey square holes. You ain't having that one son.

Lawnmower
03-08-21, 19:02

👍

Dave Blue
03-08-21, 19:27
There’s no one as good as a player no one can remember seeing play. Their status rises by the week.

Stanmore Bluebird
04-08-21, 13:21
At least he now knows that he can overcome a slight injury without him being out for months.