PDA

View Full Version : 18 Months shut, bit of History on Saturday, us with PAPER TICKET, got:-------

BLUETIT
05-08-21, 19:26
Us with paper tickets, will have a lovely keepsake, from a part of our Clubs history (better than Hull stubs)

I've got 5, anyone want to buy one :hehe: (after the game obviously :hehe:)

Only joking boys & girls, I feel for you, as you'll have nothing to say "I was there" :wave:

Der Kaiser
05-08-21, 19:37
https://youtu.be/8DyziWtkfBw

If there’s programmes on sale, I’m sure that will do as an ‘I was there’ keepsake. Or a badge from Billy Badge. Or photographs. Or a screenshot of your mobile ticket…

Nobody's Rep
05-08-21, 21:07
Us with paper tickets, will have a lovely keepsake, from a part of our Clubs history (better than Hull stubs)

Only joking boys & girls, I feel for you, as you'll have nothing to say "I was there" :wave:

Don't know about others but I've taken a screen shot of my ticket so I can prove I had a ticket - doesn't prove I was there but it will do for now - maybe I will take a selfie to prove it - who knows but the options are endless

delmbox
05-08-21, 21:11

Personally I like to do things for the enjoyment of doing them, not to tell others that I've done them. You should get an instagram, it's right up your street

BLUETIT
05-08-21, 21:45
Personally I like to do things for the enjoyment of doing them, not to tell others that I've done them. You should get an instagram, it's right up your street

I live on a road, not a street

splott parker
06-08-21, 06:29
I’m retiring my ‘phone and putting it away in the Jiffy bag with my Jimmy Gardner & Mark Kelly autographs.

Taunton Blue Genie
06-08-21, 07:23

Maybe that's why you've been feeling a bit run down.

bobh
06-08-21, 07:38

Road?
Luxury!
We used to live in a hole in a dirt track.