PDA

View Full Version : Coming home for a couple of months, info required

Des Parrot
16-10-21, 06:34
Need to renew passport & get a visa (after 12 months of being an illegal alien).

This board & the BBC are my sources of UK info. I have my Covid passport, I have my red wall membership but how do I get tickets for City games when I get home?

Covid is a thing of the past here in Poland, everything has been back to normal for the last 3 to 4 months, so I read with horror UK cases are still 30k+ per day and 6 members of my immediate family have Covid after being double jabbed.

Then I read of all of the shortages, humans, fuel, food,sounds apocalyptic from here! Good old media.

What’s the reality? Do I fill up with diesel in France?

BLUETIT
16-10-21, 06:43
Either phone me, as I nearly always got spares, halfway line, Ninian stand.

Or contact the club by phone, or ticket office is open the day before all home games, I am led to believe

the other bob wilson
16-10-21, 06:47
Need to renew passport & get a visa (after 12 months of being an illegal alien).

This board & the BBC are my sources of UK info. I have my Covid passport, I have my red wall membership but how do I get tickets for City games when I get home?

Covid is a thing of the past here in Poland, everything has been back to normal for the last 3 to 4 months, so I read with horror UK cases are still 30k+ per day and 6 members of my immediate family have Covid after being double jabbed.

Then I read of all of the shortages, humans, fuel, food,sounds apocalyptic from here! Good old media.

On the petrol front, I filled up in Tesco's Aberdare yesterday, no queues at all - I think it's fine in south Wales at least.

Des Parrot
16-10-21, 06:51
Either phone me, as I nearly always got spares, halfway line, Ninian stand.

Or contact the club by phone, or ticket office is open the day before all home games, I am led to believe

Cheers Tony. Will do. I’m back from Early November to Mid Jan, so will try to get in as many home & aways as possible.

Please tell Mick to start playing some attractive football for me. :)

A Quiet Monkfish
16-10-21, 09:04

Don't come ! Keep away!! Few of us left. living on scraps, riding broken-down bicycles into the countryside looking for turnips to eat. Save yourself while you can !

Forest Green Bluebird
16-10-21, 09:49
Don't come ! Keep away!! Few of us left. living on scraps, riding broken-down bicycles into the countryside looking for turnips to eat. Save yourself while you can !

Didn't realise you lived in Swansea

Elwood Blues
16-10-21, 09:50

Haven't you heard about the zombies roaming the countryside????

Just keep your car doors locked and windows closed...........

Des Parrot
16-10-21, 15:26
Didn't realise you lived in Swansea

Superb

Splott-light...
16-10-21, 16:21
what do you taste like..?