PDA

View Full Version : The world's biggest bellend?

delmbox
21-10-21, 12:27
Strong field but this guy's making his case

https://twitter.com/Shayan86/status/1450847697892696086?s=20

Rjk
21-10-21, 12:41
Did he just say that the Pope is the head of all businesses across the world?

Baloo
21-10-21, 12:45

Can you run the pope bit by me again.

jon1959
21-10-21, 14:01

He's through to the next round NQAT!

Croesy Blue
21-10-21, 14:03
Some people need a hobby or something

ninian opinian
21-10-21, 14:07
Education is the answer to the problem.

SLUDGE FACTORY
21-10-21, 14:14
A friends daughter and her gormless boyfriend are into all this conspiracy theory bollocks

Soppy clowns won't be singing the same song if they catch covid

FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead
21-10-21, 14:43
The best way to deal with these oxygen thieves is to just stand there and listen to their inane ramblings, and then once they're done hit them with the classic Kevin Bridges comeback:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PBLGy0kStjs

Undercoverinwurzelland
21-10-21, 15:07
The Pope! Brilliant. If you're going to tell a lie, make it a big one.

Rjk
21-10-21, 15:11
The Pope! Brilliant. If you're going to tell a lie, make it a big one.

I for one, wuld like to know what the Pope has to say about our terrible run of form that he has presided over

Trigger
21-10-21, 15:12
In the replies the photo of Ant and Dec telling him to mention the pope made me laugh.

Tuerto
21-10-21, 15:16
A friends daughter and her gormless boyfriend are into all this conspiracy theory bollocks

I seem to find that people who smoke copious amounts of weed seem to think that everything is a Conspiracy, they also have all the answers about life as well. I know that i've made a massive generalisation, but weed heads are a ****ing pain in the arse in general.

Tuerto
21-10-21, 15:18
I for one, wuld like to know what the Pope has to say about our terrible run of form that he has presided over

It's gods will if we lose, win, draw, get relegated or promoted. Seems like god can't lose.

Rjk
21-10-21, 15:20
It's gods will if we lose, win, draw, get relegated or promoted. Seems like god can't lose.

God's into betting arbitrage nqat

Dorcus
21-10-21, 15:21
I actually think this guy will give Boris and The Donald a run for their money.

Tuerto
21-10-21, 15:25
God's into betting arbitrage nqat

:hehe:

JamesWales
21-10-21, 15:35
Bellend is a wonderful way to describe him. Can just imagine them cooking up this plan and thinking how amazing it is.

Undercoverinwurzelland
21-10-21, 15:41
Good point.
Pope out!

delmbox
21-10-21, 16:28
Bellend is a wonderful way to describe him. Can just imagine them cooking up this plan and thinking how amazing it is.

"You've GOT to wear your green trackie"

J R Hartley
21-10-21, 16:56
Is the guy filming having a clutcher?

SLUDGE FACTORY
21-10-21, 17:25
I seem to find that people who smoke copious amounts of weed seem to think that everything is a Conspiracy, they also have all the answers about life as well. I know that i've made a massive generalisation, but weed heads are a ****ing pain in the arse in general.

The thing is with weed heads is that they don't generally beat the crap out of their wives or get in fights

It's a small difference but it's an important one

2b2bdoo
21-10-21, 17:26
Idiots

Tuerto
21-10-21, 18:28
The thing is with weed heads is that they don't generally beat the crap out of their wives or get in fights

It's a small difference but it's an important one

What;s that got to do with the point that i made?

splott parker
21-10-21, 18:47

Paranoia reigns from what I’ve witnessed.

gabbsthenewt
21-10-21, 19:09

I tell you who comes to mind when reading the title of the thread - the number of recent news stories there have been of children dying from neglect abuse by their parents and/or parent's partners. There is a special place in hell reserved for those utter utter...words fail me. What a world some children find themselves in, truly tragic.

Rjk
21-10-21, 20:16
I tell you who comes to mind when reading the title of the thread - the number of recent news stories there have been of children dying from neglect abuse by their parents and/or parent's partners. There is a special place in hell reserved for those utter utter...words fail me. What a world some children find themselves in, truly tragic.

well that's a huge downer on this thread.

delmbox
21-10-21, 20:46

Well yes the thread title was tongue in cheek, although there's probably a whole new thread dedicated to what you've mentioned called "the world's biggest c**nts"

splott parker
21-10-21, 20:55
Well yes the thread title was tongue in cheek, although there's probably a whole new thread dedicated to what you've mentioned called "the world's biggest c**nts"

Chants:shrug::hehe:

delmbox
21-10-21, 20:56
Chants:shrug::hehe:

I'm partial to Ole Ole Ole Ole

lardy
21-10-21, 22:37
Nice to see Wales Bales is going from strength to strength since he stopped posting here.

Optimistic Nick
21-10-21, 23:15

Point them in the direction of the Herman Cain awards. People are tired of these ****wits removing themselves from the Human gene pool
Sympathy and despair have turned into ridicule and entertainment as they systematically kill themselves off in a bizarre attempt to prove their bullshit Google research outweighs actual medical trials.

I work in central london. on my normal commute (8am/7pm trains) I'd say 90%+ wear masks. I went out in East London tonight, in crowded bars and restaurants. Not a mask in sight. It's a generational thing now, nqat. I've got some sympathy- I was indestructible at 20 and I fear I'd be a selfish hipster twat with no mask too. Notably on the train home (11pm)- not a mask in sight. It's like London has two entirely independent populations.

These ***** will die in their droves. Which is tragic, but not as tragic as the innocent people who will be taken down as a consequence of their stupidity, ignorance and arrogance.

Don't spend too long on the Herman Cain awards. It's cathartic, but dehumanising.

nugent
22-10-21, 05:38
Its cos of people like this that tins of soup come with cooking instructions

William Treseder
22-10-21, 08:46
It does prove what a tolerant country the UK is, that an absolute space cadet like this is allowed to enter a public building, and take up valuable time of staff to roll out the complete bollox that he did.

SLUDGE FACTORY
22-10-21, 09:40
It does prove what a tolerant country the UK is, that an absolute space cadet like this is allowed to enter a public building, and take up valuable time of staff to roll out the complete bollox that he did.

And the cretins backing him up

I would imagine those NHS staff were very intimidated

SLUDGE FACTORY
22-10-21, 09:40
Point them in the direction of the Herman Cain awards. People are tired of these ****wits removing themselves from the Human gene pool
Sympathy and despair have turned into ridicule and entertainment as they systematically kill themselves off in a bizarre attempt to prove their bullshit Google research outweighs actual medical trials.

I work in central london. on my normal commute (8am/7pm trains) I'd say 90%+ wear masks. I went out in East London tonight, in crowded bars and restaurants. Not a mask in sight. It's a generational thing now, nqat. I've got some sympathy- I was indestructible at 20 and I fear I'd be a selfish hipster twat with no mask too. Notably on the train home (11pm)- not a mask in sight. It's like London has two entirely independent populations.

These ***** will die in their droves. Which is tragic, but not as tragic as the innocent people who will be taken down as a consequence of their stupidity, ignorance and arrogance.

Don't spend too long on the Herman Cain awards. It's cathartic, but dehumanising.

Good god

The Hooded Claw
22-10-21, 09:53
Good point.
Pope out!

We can’t afford the severance.

SLUDGE FACTORY
22-10-21, 11:51
What;s that got to do with the point that i made?

Well I find people who drink a massive pain the arse

Cleve van Leef
22-10-21, 14:31
Education is the answer to the problem.

Or the problem to the answer.

delmbox
22-10-21, 21:24

Just had a look at this on reddit and this is good advice, very well put

Croesy Blue
23-10-21, 09:49
Just had a look at this on reddit and this is good advice, very well put

Yeah I don’t enjoy that sub at all, laughing at someone dying for making a daft decision seems a bit much. Even the ones pushing an agenda it seems a bit classless to celebrate a death.

blue matt
23-10-21, 10:05

one slight point, we know the younger lot are not the people dying in Droves, most have minor cold like symptoms and then are fine

Croesy Blue
23-10-21, 16:24
one slight point, we know the younger lot are not the people dying in Droves, most have minor cold like symptoms and then are fine

Thats not quite true though is it, quite a few are suffering long term symptoms which is another reason people should get jabbed no matter what age they are.

delmbox
26-10-21, 17:19
Regardless of where you stand on Insulate Britain, this host is making a run for the title

https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1452954079794237442?s=20

Optimistic Nick
26-10-21, 19:07
Regardless of where you stand on Insulate Britain, this host is making a run for the title

https://twitter.com/JimMFelton/status/1452954079794237442?s=20

Is brass eye coming back? WT actual F was that?

JamesWales
26-10-21, 23:11
Guido Fawkes mocking him too..
https://order-order.com/2021/10/26/mike-graham-bizarrely-claims-concrete-grows/

Heathblue
27-10-21, 16:21
I'll raise you with Alec Baldwin
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2021/10/22/alec-baldwin-fired-prop-gun-killed-cinematographer-set-new-film/
Accident he'll have to live with, tragic loss of life.

Croesy Blue
27-10-21, 17:21
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2021/10/22/alec-baldwin-fired-prop-gun-killed-cinematographer-set-new-film/

How is Alec Baldwin a bell end? He was given a prop and told it was safe and to fire towards the camera. Maybe the prop guys but he just seems to be caught up in a tragic accident .

delmbox
27-10-21, 17:45

Yeah that wasn't Baldwin's fault, there's a whole sequence of people not doing their jobs properly before that accident happened, he was told the gun was safe. You could name him as one of the overall culpable because he was a producer on the film but in terms of the actual shooting he put his trust in the armourer and to a lesser extent the AD and was let down with tragic consequences