PDA

View Full Version : My application as the new City manager

Stanmore Bluebird
25-10-21, 20:45
has just been submitted by hand to Ken Choo. The offered salary is up to £1,250,000 per year but I have stated that £250,000 per annum plus a fully expensed Ford Mondeo and time and a quarter for all hours worked in excess of 35 per week will suit me. I also asked for a 24 month contract but will not expect a signing on fee. Ken was pleased I represent myself and come without an agent.

When I achieve promotion to the Premiership by leading the side to win all of our remaining 32 games starting at Stoke, I will expect a bonus of £100,000 tax free.

My appointment should be announced early tomorrow evening.

Hilts
25-10-21, 20:46
As long as your not Page or Flynn then good luck.

life on mars
25-10-21, 22:50
has just been submitted by hand to Ken Choo. The offered salary is up to £1,250,000 per year but I have stated that £250,000 per annum plus a fully expensed Ford Mondeo and time and a quarter for all hours worked in excess of 35 per week will suit me. I also asked for a 24 month contract but will not expect a signing on fee. Ken was pleased I represent myself and come without an agent.

When I achieve promotion to the Premiership by leading the side to win all of our remaining 32 games starting at Stoke, I will expect a bonus of £100,000 tax free.

I heard Choo said after you left he couldn't Stanmore your smooth patter

dembethewarrior
26-10-21, 08:14
About as funny as kicking a table in the dark then standing on the hoover plug with the opposite foot.

BLUETIT
26-10-21, 08:18
About as funny as kicking a table in the dark then standing on the hoover plug with the opposite foot.

Obviously, this has happened to you :hehe:

JumpersforGoalposts
26-10-21, 08:20

You forget to mention that you like playing FIFA and riding your bike.

Feedback
26-10-21, 09:22
Should have asked for a focus.

JumpersforGoalposts
26-10-21, 09:32

I don't think the club has any focus at present!

Feedback
26-10-21, 09:37
I don't think the club has any focus at present!

true. but how can we expect the best when we're not offering top end benefits?

dembethewarrior
26-10-21, 09:39
Obviously, this has happened to you :hehe:

Kicked my toes plenty of times. Always out the hoover away :hehe:

Citizen's Nephew
26-10-21, 10:29

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ca-lV3LRxEY