life on mars
10-11-21, 10:41
🤣🤣🤣

dembethewarrior
10-11-21, 10:43
Way too many who can't take a joke.

Freitag 4.17
10-11-21, 10:48
I personally blame constant player criticism from dml1954 for all our clubs ills.

Taunton Blue Genie
10-11-21, 10:59
I wonder where the idea for this thread came from.....

Hilts
10-11-21, 11:05
I personally blame constant player criticism from dml1954 for all our clubs ills.

😂😂

Hilts
10-11-21, 11:06
Blue Lewj. End of thread surely?

life on mars
10-11-21, 11:16
I wonder where the idea for this thread came from.....

Sorry for the theft, I did wait for you to step up from your original post . He who hesitates 👍

Taunton Blue Genie
10-11-21, 11:22
Sorry for the theft, I did wait for you to step up from your original post . He who hesitates ��

I wouldn't start a thread like this as it may get personal despite an intention for it to be light-hearted.

The Bloop
10-11-21, 11:25
Blue Lewj. End of thread surely?

Is he still around?

Dorcus
10-11-21, 12:45
It's probably one of these...

Dalman Mehmet London
Donald Michael Lewis
David Mark Lawson
Derek Martin Lawrence
Dennis Mervyn Lennon
Douglas Maurice Larkham
Dilip Mustafa Ladahk
Doris Maureen Lavender

They are all among my favourite posters on here and any one of them could claim the prize in my opinion. I wish them all the best of luck in the competition.

Optimistic Nick
10-11-21, 12:53
Victor!

SLUDGE FACTORY
10-11-21, 15:05
The Lone Gunman

He's like death warmed up

Cleve van Leef
10-11-21, 15:38
Victor!

Now what happened to the legend who is Victor. He was a star along with the likes of Caliburn, TOBW and dare I say TLG ( when he supported City).

dml1954
10-11-21, 15:54
It's probably one of these...

Dalman Mehmet London
Donald Michael Lewis
David Mark Lawson
Derek Martin Lawrence
Dennis Mervyn Lennon
Douglas Maurice Larkham
Dilip Mustafa Ladahk
Doris Maureen Lavender

They are all among my favourite posters on here and any one of them could claim the prize in my opinion. I wish them all the best of luck in the competition.

In the spirit of your ‘game’, my vote goes to the poster whose user name obviously stands for Dimwit Often Rants Crap Undeniably Stupid.

Heathblue
10-11-21, 16:27
In before the pile on crew, and the inevitable delete or move to the other forum :biggrin:

ToTaL ITK
10-11-21, 17:08
I'm pretty fecking morbid tbh

nugent
10-11-21, 18:03
You usually find it's the lefties that can't take a joke. And welsh nats, they constantly got a chip on their shoulder them

dembethewarrior
10-11-21, 18:07
You usually find it's the lefties that can't take a joke. And welsh nats, they constantly got a chip on their shoulder them

And middle.aged working class white male snowflakes :hehe:

life on mars
10-11-21, 18:14
I think as one ages one can become miserable I find drugs and alcohol help

Tuerto
10-11-21, 18:27

I find myself laughing at what you post, and i'd consider myself a 'leftie' keep up the good work :thumbup:

Dorcus
10-11-21, 19:08
In the spirit of your ‘game’, my vote goes to the poster whose user name obviously stands for Dimwit Often Rants Crap Undeniably Stupid.

Lol very good, fair play! You're so much better when you lighten up a bit 👍

Dorcus
10-11-21, 19:10
I find myself laughing at what you post, and i'd consider myself a 'leftie' keep up the good work :thumbup:

Thank goodness he's only joking!

Optimistic Nick
10-11-21, 19:46
Now what happened to the legend who is Victor. He was a star along with the likes of Caliburn, TOBW and dare I say TLG ( when he supported City).

I hope nobody is offended if I got this wrong but doesn't Victor predate tobw by quite a few years? I'm fairly sure I was getting pissed off by victor's endless trolling and gink! nonsense back in the early noughties when I was living abroad so couldn't get to games, and was just wondering why this miserable git has the ability to actually go and watch the team and always finds something to complain about.

Jimmy the Jock
10-11-21, 21:42

far leftie ...:hehe::thumbup:

adz-a32
10-11-21, 22:08

Ah… banned from the other board again?

nugent
11-11-21, 02:28

Banned months ago adz, not for winding up tho, but for trying to help them work out odds for a lottery game they play.

the other bob wilson
11-11-21, 04:37
I hope nobody is offended if I got this wrong but doesn't Victor predate tobw by quite a few years? I'm fairly sure I was getting pissed off by victor's endless trolling and gink! nonsense back in the early noughties when I was living abroad so couldn't get to games, and was just wondering why this miserable git has the ability to actually go and watch the team and always finds something to complain about.

I’ve been posting on here since the late nineties and, for me, Victor was the best wind up merchant bar none in that time, for the simple reason that he succeeded in winding me up - none of the others have.

dembethewarrior
11-11-21, 07:52

No need to try and change the tone of a thread that's going nicely :thumbup:

The Bloop
11-11-21, 08:09
When I'm feeling a bit miserable myself I log onto this site hoping to find some chit-chat and banter to possibly cheer me up.
I'm still miserable.

Taunton Blue Genie
11-11-21, 08:12
When I'm feeling a bit miserable myself I log onto this site hoping to find some chit-chat and banter to possibly cheer me up.
I'm still miserable.

I'm sending you some positive karma, old fruit :-)

The Bloop
11-11-21, 08:16
I'm still miserable.

I'm sending you some positive karma, old fruit :-)

Cheers.
Maybe it's the common bond between everyone on this site that makes us all miserable 🙂

Taunton Blue Genie
11-11-21, 09:03
Cheers.
Maybe it's the common bond between everyone on this site that makes us all miserable ��

Well I am tickety boo here, old fruit. Full of the joys of autumn :-)