PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool tickets details - SOLD OUT

EastbourneBlue
19-01-22, 17:19
https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/emirates-fa-cup-r4-ticket-news-liverpool-vs-cardiff-city

Stage 1 from Friday - 4 aways for ST and 5 for members

6,900 allocation

Mario Miethig
19-01-22, 17:33
Fair enough they’re giving priority to away regulars. But two per fan with that criteria? They can give their spare to any Tom, dick or Harry. Season ticket holders who don’t go away regularly could miss out.

Don Corleone
19-01-22, 17:40
Fair enough they’re giving priority to away regulars. But two per fan with that criteria? They can give their spare to any Tom, dick or Harry. Season ticket holders who don’t go away regularly could miss out.

Yes, does seem strange, the FAW have done the same, fans who bought the double tickets for Belarus/ Belgium get priority which is fair enough but can also purchase 2 tickets each which means the 2nd ticket can go to anyone. Still, I’m sure an allocation of nearly 7,000 tickets for the Liverpool game is enough for everyone who wants to go can go

Canton Kev
19-01-22, 17:41

To be fair it’s for ST holders with 5 aways and Members with 4 aways. I can’t imagine we have any more than 1000 that fit that criteria so assuming they all go and all take 2 each there’s still 5000 tickets left for the rest of us.

If it were 2 tickets for anyone with 2+ away games I’d be a bit annoyed but seems fair to reward the die hard fans with an extra ticket for a special occasion like this one.

IanD
19-01-22, 18:06
To be fair it’s for ST holders with 5 aways and Members with 4 aways. I can’t imagine we have any more than 1000 that fit that criteria so assuming they all go and all take 2 each there’s still 5000 tickets left for the rest of us.

If it were 2 tickets for anyone with 2+ away games I’d be a bit annoyed but seems fair to reward the die hard fans with an extra ticket for a special occasion like this one.
Two tickets can be purchased (in one basket) for qualifying fans ie both fans have to have had ST +4 or member +5.

WJ99mobile
19-01-22, 18:07
Haven’t been away this season so don’t qualify so will just lurk on here.

Good prices

WJ99mobile
19-01-22, 18:09
Surprised we didn’t take the full allocation mind

EastbourneBlue
19-01-22, 18:12
Two tickets can be purchased (in one basket) for qualifying fans ie both fans have to have had ST +4 or member +5.

You reckon? Not how it reads to me. Sounds like take any Tom, Dai or Barry with you

Canton Kev
19-01-22, 18:33

I don’t think that’s what it means. One qualifying fan no gets to buy 2 tickets is how I read it.

Zowhore
19-01-22, 19:13
I qualify on Friday, I’m buying a extra ticket and my dad is so we can sell those 2 to city fans at face value before they get into the wrong hands

IanD
19-01-22, 19:16
I don’t think that’s what it means. One qualifying fan no gets to buy 2 tickets is how I read it.
Each seat bought online has to be allocated to a fan. If one fan doesn't qualify = no purchase for that person. I have tried in the past to buy for my son who didn't have the required number of aways. Wouldn't work. No sale. Which is a pain if you want two seats together.

EastbourneBlue
19-01-22, 19:25
Each seat bought online has to be allocated to a fan. If one fan doesn't qualify = no purchase for that person. I have tried in the past to buy for my son who didn't have the required number of aways. Wouldn't work. No sale. Which is a pain if you want two seats together.

For your average away game yes, your Birmingham away, but looks to me like it’s buy one bring a mate for this.

Canton Kev
19-01-22, 19:51

Why would it specify 2 tickets per fan for the first lot of sales and only 1 ticket per fan for the second set of sales if all tickets require a fan number with the appropriate number of away games? I am 99% sure it means the first lot of fans can buy 2 tickets per 1 qualifying fan no.

ccfcwelshlad
19-01-22, 23:12

It's different for Liverpool. First priority allows purchase of 2 tickets. I understand that whilst you will have to allocate the second ticket to a named person (fan number), that person does not need to qualify.

The second priority is back to usual as per your example above, where you can buy multiple tickets but have to allocate them to those who qualify within the window.

Lawnmower
20-01-22, 06:17
For your average away game yes, your Birmingham away, but looks to me like it’s buy one bring a mate for this.

The 2nd person on your fan number also has to have a fan number of their own. So will have at some time bought a ticket at the club.

The club are genuinely unsure as to whether we will sell out given the awful ko time

poc
20-01-22, 09:37
barnsley tickets are only £15 if anyones desperate to watch us away :thumbup:

IanD
20-01-22, 10:52
barnsley tickets are only £15 if anyones desperate to watch us away :thumbup:
And Millwall and Huddersfield. £15 for Barnsley is cheap enough.

IanD
20-01-22, 10:55
The 2nd person on your fan number also has to have a fan number of their own. So will have at some time bought a ticket at the club.

The club are genuinely unsure as to whether we will sell out given the awful ko time
The club seem to have clarified their first stage ticketing info. Two tickets per qualifying fan it is.. Can't see us selling out though.

JamesWales
20-01-22, 11:05
I'm not gonna go now cos of the kick off time, but they are decent priced tickets in fairness.

City123
20-01-22, 17:50
I'm not gonna go now cos of the kick off time, but they are decent priced tickets in fairness.
Very good tbf. Especially when you consider the £33 Bristol City are charging, Millwall are charging £30!

The Bloop
21-01-22, 08:10
Looks like you can't choose which block to buy your tickets for. They're sold in block by block order.

G rangetown Blue
21-01-22, 11:33
Looks like you can't choose which block to buy your tickets for. They're sold in block by block order.

You can select seats from the stadium ‘map’.

Don’t seem to be able to allocate to qualifying fans (apart from your +1) in your group though ?

ccfc1000
22-01-22, 01:29
I only qualify for Liverpool tickets next Thursday, Went to Luton but I didn't buy from my account , Thursday is season ticket holders with 0 away games & 1 away for members , Do you think they will be plenty of tickets for that phase ?

Cheers

Michael Morris
22-01-22, 01:42
You can select seats from the stadium ‘map’.

Don’t seem to be able to allocate to qualifying fans (apart from your +1) in your group though ?

all a bit odd but i managed to buy for my party with the appropriate levels of qualification but only because i was getting an extra ticket as per the rules.

was able to choose from the available seats.

Father Dougal
22-01-22, 01:54
I'd be amazed if we sold that out. It's v their 2nd string live on itv and we've been there a few times recently. I reckon about 4k.

Citizen's Nephew
22-01-22, 08:35
So, the cunning plan is to sell the idea of a surprise city break to Mrs Citizen and say it's a secret where we're going. In reality, it's a cold, wet, evening in Barnsley on Wednesday followed by a few days and romantic nights in Liverpool (playing on the Valentine's Day theme if it goes tits up). I'll bring out the big guns of 'you're having a break from cooking, washing, and ironing (she's a proper multitasker is Mrs C) and a box of her favorite chocs I bought cheap from Dai The Swag down The Grange (I'll just stick a heart or something over the expiry date).

EastbourneBlue
25-01-22, 11:45
https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news/emirates-fa-cup-r4-ticket-news-liverpool-vs-cardiff-city

Stage 1 from Friday - 4 aways for ST and 5 for members

6,900 allocation

We all sorted?

tforturton
25-01-22, 17:59
Tickets were available in my category today, but I haven't bought any. Sunday lunchtime kick-off is just ridiculous.

Citizen's Nephew
25-01-22, 18:09
Tickets were available in my category today, but I haven't bought any. Sunday lunchtime kick-off is just ridiculous.

It's a nightmare for me so I'm out. My cunning plan was just a fantasy (just in case anyone thought I was actually serious).

City123
25-01-22, 18:30
It looks like a number of blocks have either sold out or aren't on sale yet. So ether sales or going really poorly or there's about 500 left

City123
27-01-22, 14:57
Sold out

TWGL1
27-01-22, 15:05
Sold out

Sold out very quickly in the end ,managed to get two, not sure why they just don’t put the restricted view seats on sale

EastbourneBlue
27-01-22, 15:36
Sold out very quickly in the end ,managed to get two, not sure why they just don’t put the restricted view seats on sale

I’d imagine because we have a habit of not sitting in allocated seats and people with good view seats would end up behind a pillar

The Bloop
27-01-22, 15:45

It was posted elsewhere that the club decided not to request seats in the side blocks after complaints about restricted views, and fans moving to other seats, in previous games.
After last weekends events I'd think that both clubs are happy they've done this.

Canton Kev
27-01-22, 15:50

If you checked the seat map when buying tickets, the back 4 rows of the lower tier weren’t sold. These have restricted views so there’s a high chance the people there would’ve been squeezing into rows in front or blocking stairways. That’s what seemed to happen last time anyways.

IanD
27-01-22, 15:51
I’d imagine because we have a habit of not sitting in allocated seats and people with good view seats would end up behind a pillar
Overcrowding down the front where you can see the pitch.

WJ99mobile
27-01-22, 15:52
Bollocks. Couldn’t sort this morn

EastbourneBlue
27-01-22, 16:02
Plenty of people advertising on the club’s Facebook page as “they can no longer attend” despite buying the tickets 2 hours ago

Zowhore
27-01-22, 16:19
Can’t wait to be told I’m in someone’s seat, or asked to sit down.

CrackityJones
27-01-22, 16:21
Piss take. If anyone is travelling and didnt get a ticket there will be plenty on offer between now and then no doubt.

dml1954
27-01-22, 16:55
I'd be amazed if we sold that out. It's v their 2nd string live on itv and we've been there a few times recently. I reckon about 4k.

Hopefully by now you are suitably amazed. I never cease to be amazed at the number if people who continually try to put the loyalty of our support down.

delmbox
27-01-22, 17:14
Hopefully by now you are suitably amazed. I never cease to be amazed at the number if people who continually try to put the loyalty of our support down.

To be fair it's not all loyalty of our support in this case, I doubt we'd take 6900 to Lincoln

xsnaggle
27-01-22, 17:33
To be fair it's not all loyalty of our support in this case, I doubt we'd take 6900 to Lincoln

what about Barrow in furness? Longest cul-de-sac in England!

splott parker
27-01-22, 17:36
what about Barrow in furness? Longest cul-de-sac in England!

Bluebirds v Bluebirds:thumbup:

tforturton
27-01-22, 18:27
So they're all sold out? That seems a bit odd, seeing as you had to have 4 or 5 away trips under your belt. Anyone think they'll request some more?

splott parker
27-01-22, 18:33
So they're all sold out? That seems a bit odd, seeing as you had to have 4 or 5 away trips under your belt. Anyone think they'll request some more?

The criteria dropped day by day, didn’t it?

goats
27-01-22, 18:35
More important games either side….is Tan going to show up too?:hehe:

ccfc1000
27-01-22, 18:39
The criteria dropped day by day, didn’t it?
It was 4 aways for season ticket holders & 5 aways for club members last thursday to Tuesday , Tuesday was 1 away for season ticket holders & 2 aways for club members , today was 0 aways for season tickets holders & 1 away for club members ..

Canton Kev
27-01-22, 18:40

Criteria dropped on Tuesday to ST with 1+ away and Members with 2+ aways. As of this morning the criteria was ST and Members with 1+ away.

splott parker
27-01-22, 18:42
More important games either side….is Tan going to show up too?:hehe:

Tickets all gone, he’ll have to see what’s floating around the pubs......unless he’s got a Hull stub!

Dave Blue
27-01-22, 18:52
If you checked the seat map when buying tickets, the back 4 rows of the lower tier weren’t sold. These have restricted views so there’s a high chance the people there would’ve been squeezing into rows in front or blocking stairways. That’s what seemed to happen last time anyways.

True, I arrived late and had to push my way into the lower stand. Ended up nowhere near my seat.
Today I had 699 in front of me at 10am. in the queue.