PDA

View Full Version : So Collins and Colwill are City's preferred strikers !

Cyclops
26-02-22, 15:25
Blimey! :shrug:

2b2bdoo
26-02-22, 15:27
I think it’s the right call if Hugill isn’t well enough to start. Suppose you can make a case for Davies but could be a good impact sub.

Rjk
26-02-22, 15:28
that Fulham lineup is very strong

Michael Morris
26-02-22, 17:38
Hugill and Davies will start on Tuesday. Today was seen as a free hit. Tuesday is a more important game to win.

Nobody's Rep
26-02-22, 18:48
that Fulham lineup is very strong

Don't think that line up will survive the premiership they are going to have invest heavily again

life on mars
26-02-22, 19:23
Took a loss win Tuesday

Alfresco
26-02-22, 19:34
Colwill is never going to be a striker. Much better in midfield. What was Morison thinking playing him before Davies.

BLUEAWAY
26-02-22, 19:35
Blimey! :shrug:

Lots of sickness within the squad which forced changes.

stan butler
26-02-22, 19:45
Colwill is never going to be a striker. Much better in midfield. What was Morison thinking playing him before Davies.

Resting Davies or giving Colwill some minutes? Who in the squad had this illness was Davies one of them?

Alfresco
26-02-22, 19:59
Resting Davies or giving Colwill some minutes? Who in the squad had this illness was Davies one of them?

I'm no manager but I would have played Colwill midfield dropped Vaulks to the bench and played Davies up front.

Madassa
26-02-22, 20:26
(Meant to respond to Alfresco sorry) Well I'm sure Colwil and Davies as a front two would've been more threatening than Collins & anyone today.

J R Hartley
26-02-22, 20:30
(Meant to respond to Alfresco sorry) Well I'm sure Colwil and Davies as a front two would've been more threatening than Collins & anyone today.

Don’t talk daft. Collins was up against Ream, he would have eaten Colwill alive.

Madassa
26-02-22, 21:59
Don’t talk daft. Collins was up against Ream, he would have eaten Colwill alive.
I disagree completely. As evidence I would point out that Davies won more ball against the 'Galatico' Ream in the time he was on than Collins did all game. Morrison must've agreed as he appeared to drop Collins into the No10 role and pushed Davies up against Ream and Tosin. Anyone who thinks Collins will ever be a better No10 than Colwill is bonkers in my view

J R Hartley
26-02-22, 22:23
I disagree completely. As evidence I would point out that Davies won more ball against the 'Galatico' Ream in the time he was on than Collins did all game. Morrison must've agreed as he appeared to drop Collins into the No10 role and pushed Davies up against Ream and Tosin. Anyone who thinks Collins will ever be a better No10 than Colwill is bonkers in my view
We didn’t play with a 10 we just had 11 men behind the ball for large parts of the game. Gave it a go last 15 minutes and Fulham become a bit complacent in midfield when Reed went off, gave a lot of loose balls away and caused themselves problems.

Davies worked hard without the ball as he always does but he didn’t cause Ream any problems. One tame shot from the edge of area.

Ream was superb, he was too good for any of the forwards out there today, whatever combination we tried. Hugill may have caused him more problems if he wasn’t Ill.