PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help this lady out

MOZZER2
20-03-22, 14:21
https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/uk-world-news/woman-hunting-man-whose-name-23446660#source=push

dml1954
20-03-22, 14:33
You would think that she would be embarrassed enough just by having the tattoo in the first place but no, she is now having her backside on show everywhere online and nationwide publicity of the whole sorry tale. Not content with all that, she is now making an ever bigger fool of herself by pursuing a romantic interest with some poor bloke she only met for a few minutes ten years ago, who probably doesn't remember the incident and whose now partner/wife will be suitably unimpressed.

NYCBlue
20-03-22, 14:39
You'd think there'd be easier ways to find a bloke in Cardiff than having a story printed in a local paper from a place over 100 miles away.

William Treseder
20-03-22, 18:44
Cue Sludge frantically finding out how to change his name!

blue matt
20-03-22, 20:04
I wonder if she has checked for a dan Forde from Cardiff on Facebook ? ? ?

stan butler
20-03-22, 20:14
I wonder if she has checked for a dan Forde from Cardiff on Facebook ? ? ?

I bet his name wasn't really Dan Forde 😂
Why after all this time anyway?

The Bloop
20-03-22, 20:18
I bet his name wasn't really Dan Forde 😂
Why after all this time anyway?

Maybe her 9 year old twins want to meet their dad 🙂

life on mars
20-03-22, 20:18
Daniel Forde is not for comment , but its suspected he Forged his way to utopia 10 years ago and has since fled the scene.

Elwood Blues
20-03-22, 20:24
Cue Sludge frantically finding out how to change his name!

Apparently he has now shredded his Daniel Ford passport and driving licence!!!

ToTaL ITK
20-03-22, 20:33
You'd think there'd be easier ways to find a bloke in Cardiff than having a story printed in a local paper from a place over 100 miles away.

And printed on her *arris.
Butt let that not be the butt of the Joke.I'm sure this story has a sweet end

stan butler
21-03-22, 08:10
Maybe her 9 year old twins want to meet their dad 🙂

I bet Daniel wasn't the only one she spread for but she can't find the others.
Going to the paper and revealing his name and place he was from is a shitty thing to do.

Rjk
21-03-22, 09:05
You would think that she would be embarrassed enough just by having the tattoo in the first place but no, she is now having her backside on show everywhere online and nationwide publicity of the whole sorry tale. Not content with all that, she is now making an ever bigger fool of herself by pursuing a romantic interest with some poor bloke she only met for a few minutes ten years ago, who probably doesn't remember the incident and whose now partner/wife will be suitably unimpressed.

I don't take from the story that she's hoping to pursue a romantic interest in the guy, she probably just wanted to get her arse in the paper

Eric the Half a Bee
21-03-22, 09:21
I bet Daniel wasn't the only one she spread for but she can't find the others.
Going to the paper and revealing his name and place he was from is a shitty thing to do.

All you can do nowadays since the demise of the Jeremy Kyle show

MacAdder
21-03-22, 10:09
I don't take from the story that she's hoping to pursue a romantic interest in the guy, she probably just wanted to get her arse in the paper

Exactly this.

If she gets enough publicity from this she'll end up on I'm a Celebrity, after all, Katie Price's worked!

If this story gets any further than Coventry, and the said bloke tracked down, I can imagine a few blokes sweating after their boys weekends in Blackpool and Skegness.

Perhaps she's a plant by the CSA?
:yikes:

Citizen's Nephew
21-03-22, 13:12
Exactly this.

If she gets enough publicity from this she'll end up on I'm a Celebrity, after all, Katie Price's worked!

If this story gets any further than Coventry, and the said bloke tracked down, I can imagine a few blokes sweating after their boys weekends in Blackpool and Skegness.

'It is a nice little reminder of our girls trip away. My partner at the time just used to laugh it off.'

He just used to turn the other cheek.

Taffy Blue in Berkshire
21-03-22, 13:21
wonder what's she got written round the front?

chrisp_1927
21-03-22, 13:36
Just the kind of girl you want to meet on a lads holiday in your early 20s. Absolute nightmare when she's trying to track you down 10yrs later !! I bet his name has been seen by hundreds of blokes over the years

HiVis
21-03-22, 13:49

with those veins its like a roadmap

Cleve van Leef
21-03-22, 14:30
Exactly this.

Is t she from/living in Hereford? Why a Coventry rag?

Wales-Bales
21-03-22, 14:39
A blotchy arse is the last thing I want to see before I have my lunch!

MacAdder
21-03-22, 16:01

I haven't got the foggiest tbh.
Why not ring the Coventry Telegraph and ask them?

splott parker
21-03-22, 16:33

Perhaps her mates sent her there when she blew the whistle on what they get up to on girls’ trips.

The Bloop
21-03-22, 16:34
I haven't got the foggiest tbh.
Why not ring the Coventry Telegraph and ask them?

Better still why not ring them and say your name is Daniel Forde

Wales-Bales
21-03-22, 16:45
Probably because every rag in the country covered the story. I'd be more interested in knowing why Mozzer was reading a Coventry rag!

MOZZER2
22-03-22, 09:28
seems like XS Manchester has picked up on this story too !

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Manchester&#39;s Playlist this morning - songs needed for the lady who is trying to find a mystery man whose name she had tattooed on her bum 10 years ago when on holiday in Magaluf...<br><br>Artist/Title/Theme - what can we play at 9am?<a href="https://t.co/On4wRt9Pum">https://t.co/On4wRt9Pum</a></p>&mdash; XS Manchester - 106.1 FM, Digital Radio &amp; App (@XSManchester) <a href="https://twitter.com/XSManchester/status/1506188653646983171?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 22, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Bloop
22-03-22, 10:04
seems like XS Manchester has picked up on this story too !

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Manchester&#39;s Playlist this morning - songs needed for the lady who is trying to find a mystery man whose name she had tattooed on her bum 10 years ago when on holiday in Magaluf...<br><br>Artist/Title/Theme - what can we play at 9am?<a href="https://t.co/On4wRt9Pum">https://t.co/On4wRt9Pum</a></p>&mdash; XS Manchester - 106.1 FM, Digital Radio &amp; App (@XSManchester) <a href="https://twitter.com/XSManchester/status/1506188653646983171?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 22, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings would probably suit.

Eric the Half a Bee
22-03-22, 12:37
Someone should write into a paper claiming to be Daniel Forde and they were looking for a young lady they had relations with 10 years ago that left them with an STD that left him impotent and with a weakened immune system.

delmbox
22-03-22, 14:20
Whoever Daniel Forde is he's definitely deliberately keeping a low profile about this. Sensibly

Rjk
22-03-22, 14:24
Whoever Daniel Forde is he's definitely deliberately keeping a low profile about this. Sensibly

yes, he has turned the other cheek

cyril evans awaydays
22-03-22, 15:24

She used to try and find him on football message boards using the name Lois apparently!

Rjk
22-03-22, 15:26
She used to try and find him on football message boards using the name Lois apparently!

:hehe:

delmbox
22-03-22, 15:39

I've got a tiny bell ringing here!

Baloo
22-03-22, 16:28
Can she not convert it into one of those exotic foreign-language looking tattoos than nobody really understands.

Daniel Forde Carpe Diem Passione or summut like that.

Baloo
22-03-22, 16:31
It's in your local rag too NYC: https://nypost.com/2022/03/21/im-on-the-hunt-for-the-man-whose-name-i-had-tattooed-on-my-butt-10-years-ago/

cyril evans awaydays
22-03-22, 16:48
Can she not convert it into one of those exotic foreign-language looking tattoos than nobody really understands.

Daniel Forde Carpe Diem Passione or summut like that.

Without labouring the nostalgia, she could get Peter Stilton's tattooist to finish the job. Though hopefully Splott-light's musings on beef dripping won't have any resonance with any of the images in the article.

Tuerto
22-03-22, 17:00
I reckon Disney will get hold of this and make a film out of it. 'Finding Daniel Forde' I can just picture the trailer.

stan butler
22-03-22, 17:26
Daniel if your reading this change your name because the Magaluf minger is closing in :hehe:

Citizen's Nephew
22-03-22, 18:04
I reckon Disney will get hold of this and make a film out of it. 'Finding Daniel Forde' I can just picture the trailer.

Saving Forde's Privates :getscoat:

splott parker
22-03-22, 18:36
Coincidentally, and not boasting, I’ve got the name of that North Wales town tattooed on my old boy.

splott parker
22-03-22, 18:36
Rhyl

MOZZER2
22-03-22, 22:59
well i,m off up to the Midlands next week

I,m sure I;ll get to the bottom of it :hehe:

the other bob wilson
23-03-22, 06:48
Saving Forde's Privates :getscoat:

the other bob wilson