View Full Version : Morison unhappy about team leak

Undercoverinwurzelland
11-04-22, 18:39
https://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-ince-morison-reading-cardiff-23648605

Think he means this https://mobile.twitter.com/PaulAbbandonato/status/1512521980574060551

Nobody's Rep
11-04-22, 18:52
https://www.getreading.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/paul-ince-morison-reading-cardiff-23648605

Think he means this https://mobile.twitter.com/PaulAbbandonato/status/1512521980574060551

The other board had team news which was bang on the money on the basis that the poster "had been told" - didn't see the social media stuff as I'm not on twitter or Facebook so don't know if it was the same news as from the board

dembethewarrior
11-04-22, 19:01
Read this earlier.

Not sure how Ince wouldn't have seen it really, even if he didn't come across it himself (busy etc) someone from the players and staff would have seen it and it would have been talked about surely?

Nobody's Rep
11-04-22, 19:06
Read this earlier.

Not sure how Ince wouldn't have seen it really, even if he didn't come across it himself (busy etc) someone from the players and staff would have seen it and it would have been talked about surely?

What a fecking attention seeking plum abbodonato is - claims he doesn't want to leak so why post the cryptic message at all and then start giving clues as to whter people's guesses are right or not

Wonder who the leak is and SM right to be fuming not so much for the side being known but thinking there is someone in the camp that he can't trust

Hope he feeds the leak some believable bullshit and flushes him or her out

The Lone Gunman
11-04-22, 19:08
What a fecking attention seeking plum abbodonato is.....

It's almost as if he's a professional journalist.

Nobody's Rep
11-04-22, 19:10
Loose use of the term professional in my opinion

The Lone Gunman
11-04-22, 19:10
Loose use of the term professional in my opinion

He definitely gets paid.

Nobody's Rep
11-04-22, 19:12
He definitely gets paid.
Haha you are right but there are different definitions of being a professional

The Lone Gunman
11-04-22, 19:16
Haha you are right but there are different definitions of being a professional

He gets paid to report on Cardiff City. He didn't give the team away, although he was under no obligation to keep it under wraps.

Morison has been arsey with the press pretty much from day one, but blaming them for his side going a goal down is laughable.

Nobody's Rep
11-04-22, 19:23
He gets paid to report on Cardiff City. He didn't give the team away, although he was under no obligation to keep it under wraps.

Morison has been arsey with the press pretty much from day one, but blaming them for his side going a goal down is laughable.

Agree he wasn't at fault for the goal but reading the twitter feed doesn't put abbodonato in good light in my view as it appears attention seeking and not very journalistic

It's no real surprise as the standard of journalism at the WOL has been poor for as long as I can remember

As I said the bigger concern is who has got the big mouth inside the camp

stan butler
11-04-22, 19:33
In the past we had an insider leaking news to that muppet calling himself Staff who even claimed to be an employee at the club.
So i hope the club find the culprit who was leaking confidential news out and take serious measures

dembethewarrior
11-04-22, 19:36
In the past we had an insider leaking news to that muppet calling himself Staff who even claimed to be an employee at the club.
So i hope the club find the culprit who was leaking confidential news out and take serious measures

Why does that board anger you so much stan.

Lawnmower
11-04-22, 19:36

The team has been leaked well before ko by some itk Twitter accounts for months.

Not great.

Rjk
11-04-22, 19:47
any manager would be pissed off if the team was leaked

adz-a32
11-04-22, 20:00
The other board had team news which was bang on the money on the basis that the poster "had been told" - didn't see the social media stuff as I'm not on twitter or Facebook so don't know if it was the same news as from the board

If that’s true, then why does the club still allow that board to exist?

dembethewarrior
11-04-22, 20:06
If that’s true, then why does the club still allow that board to exist?

How can they stop it from existing? If you do actually know please share.

Nobody's Rep
11-04-22, 20:14
How can they stop it from existing? If you do actually know please share.

Freedom of speech isn't it? But this topic being debated on the other board and I find the comments quite ironic considering the amount of times posters on there have given the impression of having inside imformation

dembethewarrior
11-04-22, 20:39
Freedom of speech isn't it? But this topic being debated on the other board and I find the comments quite ironic considering the amount of times posters on there have given the impression of having inside imformation

I won't click on the link to find out mate :thumbup:

Eric the Half a Bee
11-04-22, 20:45
When I saw the title of this thread I thought the team bus toilet had developed a fault and they had to piss down an embankment on the M4.

The Bloop
11-04-22, 20:45

'I think what I am hearing...' is a phrase I found particularly amusing in that thread.

bluesp
11-04-22, 20:46
Is there anyone on that board not “In the know”?

Rjk
11-04-22, 21:18
When I saw the title of this thread I thought the team bus toilet had developed a fault and they had to piss down an embankment on the M4.

sounds like something out of the diary of Mark Kennedy

Undercoverinwurzelland
11-04-22, 21:23
😁

Lawnmower
11-04-22, 21:30
Don’t think it came out on any board first, but in Twitter.

Has happened regularly this season, though I don’t remember it coming out as early before.

It’s not normally Abbodonato, it’s a couple of other posters.

stan butler
11-04-22, 21:33
Why does that board anger you so much stan.

The board doesn't anger me but there are few massive massive hypocrites on there..
Example 1
The culprit who apparently leaked the info is a disgrace and well out of order and deserves to be run out of footbal..
Funny this wasn't said when " Staff " was posting updates and leaked info whilst pretending to be an employee at the club..

stan butler
11-04-22, 21:36
Don’t think it came out on any board first, but in Twitter.

Has happened regularly this season, though I don’t remember it coming out as early before.

It’s not normally Abbodonato, it’s a couple of other posters.

In fairness to the other forum i was told it was out on twitter first

dembethewarrior
11-04-22, 22:23
The board doesn't anger me but there are few massive massive hypocrites on there..
Example 1
The culprit who apparently leaked the info is a disgrace and well out of order and deserves to be run out of footbal..
Funny this wasn't said when " Staff " was posting updates and leaked info whilst pretending to be an employee at the club..

I think you'd be better off not reading it.

stan butler
11-04-22, 22:49

I don't :hehe:
Work chat.
A fella posts on there and gives us the goss..
We have a jack who gives us the latest from planet swamp to :facepalm:

Dave Blue
11-04-22, 23:26
You don’t need a leak to get the upper hand on City in the first half.

dembethewarrior
11-04-22, 23:35
You don’t need a leak to get the upper hand on City in the first half.

:hehe:

dembethewarrior
11-04-22, 23:37
I don't :hehe:
Work chat.
A fella posts on there and gives us the goss..
We have a jack who gives us the latest from planet swamp to :facepalm:

I bet the jack isn't even from Swansea is he :hehe:

UNDERHILL1927
12-04-22, 05:39

Or stand in a toilet with about two inches of Pisa on the floor like I did for the Carling Cup final. Minging

Eric the Half a Bee
12-04-22, 06:23
Or stand in a toilet with about two inches of Pisa on the floor like I did for the Carling Cup final. Minging

Did you have to lean to one side?

UNDERHILL1927
12-04-22, 06:50
Did you have to lean to one side?

Haha very good, damn autocorrect

Eric the Half a Bee
12-04-22, 07:19
Haha very good, damn autocorrect

Tell me about it. It's a pain in the arch.

2b2bdoo
12-04-22, 07:30

Why did he use pc instead of %

dembethewarrior
12-04-22, 08:25

If you were leaning you should have put your feet outside the toilet.. why put your feet in piss? Just leave the door open lean in head first feet outside..

North Cardiff Blue
12-04-22, 08:33
What a fecking attention seeking plum abbodonato is - claims he doesn't want to leak so why post the cryptic message at all and then start giving clues as to whter people's guesses are right or not

Wonder who the leak is and SM right to be fuming not so much for the side being known but thinking there is someone in the camp that he can't trust

Hope he feeds the leak some believable bullshit and flushes him or her out

A dropped player on his way out ???

North Cardiff Blue
12-04-22, 09:09
The team has been leaked well before ko by some itk Twitter accounts for months.

Not great.

What if this has been happening before, could it have been leaked to Swansea for example last week, maybe they knew out team tactics and what we were going to do?

The Bloop
12-04-22, 09:13
What if this has been happening before, could it have been leaked to Swansea for example last week, maybe they knew out team tactics and what we were going to do?

We didn't even know what our tactics were during the Swansea game 🙄

Bobby Dandruff
12-04-22, 09:15

So now you feel qualified to advise other adults what to read and what not to read…..

Says it all really.

Citizen's Nephew
12-04-22, 10:33
We didn't even know what our tactics were during the Swansea game 🙄 :hehe:

Pearcey3
12-04-22, 10:57
Surprised at the fuss over this. It would not have made any difference to the side we picked or how we intended to play. Indeed I posted what I thought our line up would be on here a day or so before the game and it was correct.

Nobody's Rep
12-04-22, 11:15
Surprised at the fuss over this. It would not have made any difference to the side we picked or how we intended to play. Indeed I posted what I thought our line up would be on here a day or so before the game and it was correct.

Biggest issue for me is breach of trust within the club as people will be 2nd guessing who the leak is

Think it is different to someone guessing the side - as fans we probably all do that but this is people saying they have been told the side

My view this is not good

North Cardiff Blue
12-04-22, 11:27
Biggest issue for me is breach of trust within the club as people will be 2nd guessing who the leak is

Think it is different to someone guessing the side - as fans we probably all do that but this is people saying they have been told the side

My view this is not good

Agreed when we made wholesale changes and were trying to catch them out!

NYCBlue
12-04-22, 11:34

My view this is not good

Exactly.

dembethewarrior
12-04-22, 12:21
So now you feel qualified to advise other adults what to read and what not to read…..

Says it all really.

Mate get over it.

I tried to help you in a thread, you took it wrong and acted like a child. I replied as you deserved. Life goes on. Stop dragging a silly little misunderstanding on and onnnn.

stan butler
12-04-22, 13:42

My view this is not good

This

stan butler
12-04-22, 13:44
I bet the jack isn't even from Swansea is he :hehe:

This one is i think he's from a place called Crase or something near Morriston..
The other jack we had with us we fecked him off he was useless

Nobody's Rep
12-04-22, 14:45
This one is i think he's from a place called Crase or something near Morriston..

Clase??

dembethewarrior
12-04-22, 14:56
The other jack we had with us we fecked him off he was useless

I used to work in a place with a jack. Short and angry ginger man thought the whole place qas against him cos he wasn't from cardiff/surrounding

stan butler
12-04-22, 16:17
Clase??

Yeah that's the one

stan butler
12-04-22, 16:34
I used to work in a place with a jack. Short and angry ginger man thought the whole place qas against him cos he wasn't from cardiff/surrounding

The one i work with now is decent but the one we fecked off was a typical jack he just talked constant shit. We would be working with blokes from London , manchester , brum or Liverpool and he would be on to them about how swansea were a top 5 hooligan firm in the 70s, 80s and 90s even when they would put him straight he still wouldn't accept any different.:hehe:
He was 6ft 2 and full of roids and always talked about fighting three or four blokes then didn't turn up for a few weeks in January he reckoned he had covid but we found out he was picking on some small fella and the guy put him in hospital with a broken jaw and eye damage :facepalm::hehe:

dembethewarrior
12-04-22, 17:52
The one i work with now is decent but the one we fecked off was a typical jack he just talked constant shit. We would be working with blokes from London , manchester , brum or Liverpool and he would be on to them about how swansea were a top 5 hooligan firm in the 70s, 80s and 90s even when they would put him straight he still wouldn't accept any different.:hehe:
He was 6ft 2 and full of roids and always talked about fighting three or four blokes then didn't turn up for a few weeks in January he reckoned he had covid but we found out he was picking on some small fella and the guy put him in hospital with a broken jaw and eye damage :facepalm::hehe:

Brilliant:hehe:

NYCBlue
12-04-22, 17:59

Did you set him straight and tell him that everyone was against him just because he was a twat?

dembethewarrior
12-04-22, 18:02
Did you set him straight and tell him that everyone was against him just because he was a twat?

I told him behaving like a victim gets you nowhere in life :thumbup:

North Cardiff Blue
14-04-22, 11:21
I wonder if disgruntled players are banned from training and ignored just in case it's them?