PDA

View Full Version : Neil Warnock's Cardiff City stories: Signing a deal on a serviette, star's reaction to joining and being just a phone call away

LeningradCowboy
10-05-22, 13:32
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnocks-untold-stories-signing-23912302

WalesOnline sat down with former Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock to discuss Cardiff City and life after management.

stan butler
10-05-22, 13:37
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnocks-untold-stories-signing-23912302

WalesOnline sat down with former Bluebirds boss Neil Warnock to discuss Cardiff City and life after management.

We need to move on from him and not take any advice .
Fresh start :thumbup:

The Hooded Claw
10-05-22, 16:02
We need to move on from him and not take any advice .
Fresh start :thumbup:

Yes, yes and yes!

The Lone Gunman
10-05-22, 16:06
The story I'd most like to hear from Warnock would be how he came to sign the McKay twins on two-and-a-half year contracts in January 2018. That'd be worth listening to.

cyril evans awaydays
10-05-22, 16:10
The story I'd most like to hear from Warnock would be how he came to sign the McKay twins on two-and-a-half year contracts in January 2018. That'd be worth listening to.

I guess that would need a journalist to ask the questions though.

Nobody's Rep
10-05-22, 17:39

Oooh you are such a mischievous so and so.... But yes I would love to see that as well as a spreadsheet outlining all his signings outlining length of contract fees to agents and name of agents - seriously I get a feeling we are still paying for the sins of our father's and is possible evidence if anymore is needed for a football person to be in the club to help the manager

blue matt
10-05-22, 17:45
I guess that would need a journalist to ask the questions though.

or maybe the trust would get a answer ? ? ?

too soon ? ? ? ?

stan butler
10-05-22, 17:48

I agree

cyril evans awaydays
10-05-22, 18:08

too soon ? ? ? ?

So many questions. Ok, a couple of questions!

The Hooded Claw
10-05-22, 20:49
I’ve got one: What’s Blackie up to these days?

Father Dougal
10-05-22, 22:48
Ticket sales low for his talks sounds like?

NYCBlue
10-05-22, 23:19

too soon ? ? ? ?

If they only asked one question a week we might get somewhere.

NYCBlue
10-05-22, 23:23
"Emiliano, that was a massive blow," he says. "I just felt we needed that one player to score me the goals to get me the points".

Now that's what I call empathy.