View Full Version : Everton

splott parker
15-05-22, 15:52
Their fans really are dragging them out of the mire, great support, would have loved them to be relegated. Although it’s not far from Liverpool, a weekend in Burnley doesn’t quite have the same appeal :hehe: Ooh, one up but down to ten men, perhaps should have had a pelanty prior to the dismissal due to a blatant shirt pull on Richarlison.

The Lone Gunman
15-05-22, 15:54
Their fans really are dragging them out of the mire, great support, would have loved them to be relegated. Although it’s not far from Liverpool, a weekend in Burnley doesn’t quite have the same appeal :hehe: Ooh, one up but down to ten men, perhaps should have had a pelanty prior to the dismissal due to a blatant shirt pull on Richarlison.

Yeah, but all the decisions go the way of the big clubs, allegedly.

Nobody's Rep
15-05-22, 16:12

Surely it is all about who has the best pies as to who the preferred relegated club is?

Cleve van Leef
15-05-22, 16:12
Yeah, but all the decisions go the way of the big clubs, allegedly.

Are they a big Club now?

Father Dougal
15-05-22, 16:14
They also have far better players than the other relegation contenders- not sure if relevant though?

The Lone Gunman
15-05-22, 16:15
Are they a big Club now?

Are Everton a big club? Is this a genuine question?

Cleve van Leef
15-05-22, 16:15
Yes, are they as big a Club as they once were?

The Lone Gunman
15-05-22, 16:41
Yes, are they as big a Club as they once were?

That's a different question altogether.

The man who just put them in front cost them £40 million. I'd say Everton are a big club.

William Treseder
15-05-22, 16:48
Everton fans are to be applauded. Living in the shadow of your neighbours for what seems like an eternity give or take a few seasons, can’t be much fun, but they always turn out in no’s home and away, and are just as loud and passionate, if not more.

dandywarhol
15-05-22, 16:52
Lovely mints :hehe:

William Treseder
15-05-22, 16:59
In big trouble now. Can’t see them getting anything at Arsenal, with the gunners going for top 4. They have to get at least a point today.

StraightOuttaCanton
15-05-22, 17:09

Oooh… another debate on big clubs and what constitutes them🤣🤣🤣

splott parker
15-05-22, 17:13
Brentford having a big say in the relegation fight with them playing Everton today and Leeds next week. I wonder if they thought it would have been themselves teetering on the edge before the season began? They’ve acquitted themselves very well on their return to the top flight.

splott parker
15-05-22, 17:22
Everton down to 9 men now. That slender points advantage might just see them safe.

Pearcey3
15-05-22, 17:33
They will want to beat Palace next week. If it goes to the wire it could be a problem for them although their goal difference is such that Leeds have to win to have any chance of overhauling them.

Father Dougal
15-05-22, 17:41
In big trouble now. Can’t see them getting anything at Arsenal, with the gunners going for top 4. They have to get at least a point today.

You know they also have palace visiting on Thursday also? Shouldnt need to go to final game for them. Shouldn't need any more points anyway but they will of course want it to be mathematical.

Alan Lung
15-05-22, 18:10
Are they a big Club now?

Absolutely massive club, always have been.

William Treseder
15-05-22, 18:23
You know they also have palace visiting on Thursday also? Shouldnt need to go to final game for them. Shouldn't need any more points anyway but they will of course want it to be mathematical.
I know. I didn’t realise they had 2 games left . My bad. 👍

delmbox
15-05-22, 19:13
Brentford having a big say in the relegation fight with them playing Everton today and Leeds next week. I wonder if they thought it would have been themselves teetering on the edge before the season began? They’ve acquitted themselves very well on their return to the top flight.

tenner says they go down next season

cyril evans awaydays
15-05-22, 19:18
tenner says they go down next season

Pavarotti's dead mate....Fake News!

delmbox
15-05-22, 19:50
Pavarotti's dead mate....Fake News!

weeeeeeeeyyyyy

19bluebirds27
15-05-22, 21:36
Can you imagine the embarrassment of going down in the same season as Liverpool win the lot.

tforturton
16-05-22, 18:24
I think they're going to be okay (Everton). Its going to be one from Leeds or Burnley, and at the moment, it looks like Leeds. Burnley are on a nice little run at just the right time, they also have a game in hand, and a huge advantage when it comes to goal difference. With any luck, we'l be hosting 'Dirty Dirty Leeds' again next season.