PDA

View Full Version : Muppets using Apple computers

Cyclops
12-09-22, 20:57
They thought hackers didn't bother with them - until the BIG HACK of April 2021.
And now Apple users have been urged to update software immediately after finding 'serious security vulnerabilities'.
Seriously, what muppet uses an Apple computer these days?
Especially those wearing stupid beanie hats!
:shrug:

JumpersforGoalposts
12-09-22, 21:03
They thought hackers didn't bother with them - until the BIG HACK of April 2021.
And now Apple users have been urged to update software immediately after finding 'serious security vulnerabilities'.
Seriously, what muppet uses an Apple computer these days?
Especially those wearing stupid beanie hats!
:shrug:

My first desktop at work was an Apple in 1984, they were pretty nifty back then. All style over substance since then IMHO.

Citizen's Nephew
12-09-22, 21:06
There's already a thread for this.....https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?454642-Citizen%92s-Nephew :hehe:

Cyclops
12-09-22, 21:13
There's already a thread for this.....https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php?454642-Citizen%92s-Nephew :hehe:

Is there?

Cyclops
12-09-22, 21:18
In your spirit of transparency, I suggest this avatar is a better faithful reproduction of you typing your post:

Citizen's Nephew
12-09-22, 21:26
My first desktop at work was an Apple in 1984, they were pretty nifty back then. All style over substance since then IMHO.

Seriously, the M2 MacBook Air is a thing of technological beauty and style over substance it certainly isn't. Best laptop I've ever used and I use them a lot. The new iMacs are a waste of money as is the Mac mini these days. The MacBook Pro M2 13 inch will be the last one with a Touch Bar (which I use a lot so I'm going to miss it). The last lot of intel-chipped Macs were pretty meh but Apple M chip series are really good.

If anyone has accessibility issues then Macs are just superb. I use them for those features too.

Citizen's Nephew
12-09-22, 21:28
In your spirit of transparency, I suggest this avatar is a better faithful reproduction of you typing your post:

In fairness photoshop's a handful for those getting on a bit. :hehe:

Wales-Bales
12-09-22, 21:41
Seriously, the M2 MacBook Air is a thing of technological beauty and style over substance it certainly isn't. Best laptop I've ever used and I use them a lot. The new iMacs are a waste of money as is the Mac mini these days. The MacBook Pro M2 13 inch will be the last one with a Touch Bar (which I use a lot so I'm going to miss it). The last lot of intel-chipped Macs were pretty meh but Apple M chip series are really good.

If anyone has accessibility issues then Macs are just superb. I use them for those features too.
Bah, humbug! I'm getting a new 16-core (32 thread) AMD computer to post my contributions on here. It idles at 4.7 GHz :biggrin:

Cyclops
12-09-22, 21:53
Bah, humbug! I'm getting a new 16-core (32 thread) AMD computer to post my contributions on here. It idles at 4.7 GHz :biggrin:

Cut the guy some slack.
By 'accessibility issues' he means getting into and out of his flat.

Citizen's Nephew
12-09-22, 22:17

:hehe: with your posts you're gonna need that kind of firepower! :biggrin: