PDA

View Full Version : Blyth Spartans v Wrexham in FA Cup and Merthyr v Folkestone Invicta

Hot Shot Hamish.
03-10-22, 14:54
4th qualifying round 15th October. I remember that match back in the 70s when Wrexham had a great run in the competition.

And Merthyr have a home draw against Folkestone Invicta after a great win at Gloucester City on Saturday. Hopefully another win in this tie and they can get a good draw in the first round proper. Depending how we perform in the next couple of games I’m tempted to go up and see 5hat rather than our relegation tussle with Coventry.

the other bob wilson
03-10-22, 15:03
4th qualifying round 15th October. I remember that match back in the 70s when Wrexham had a great run in the competition.

And Merthyr have a home draw against Folkestone Invicta after a great win at Gloucester City on Saturday. Hopefully another win in this tie and they can get a good draw in the first round proper. Depending how we perform in the next couple of games I’m tempted to go up and see 5hat rather than our relegation tussle with Coventry.

Great win for Merthyr - Gloucester are still in the National League North aren’t they?

Hot Shot Hamish.
03-10-22, 15:32
Great win for Merthyr - Gloucester are still in the National League North aren’t they?

Yes. I think they are doing ok there too. Couple ex City boys at Gloucester I believe including Tommy O Sullivan and Sion Spence.