View Full Version : Does anyone think that a change of manager would have much of an impact?

Eric the Half a Bee
23-10-22, 20:24
I'm not sure I do. I think we've got an honest squad of players who need to learn how to be streetwise, but haven't got the physicality, cutting edge or talent up front to do enough damage, regardless of how we play.

Des Parrot
23-10-22, 20:31
Not immediately. We’ve lost the physicality without gaining the skills to replace it. Lost between styles right now. It’s going to be a long season, much worse than I was expecting.

islandblue
23-10-22, 21:19
Not immediately. We’ve lost the physicality without gaining the skills to replace it. Lost between styles right now. It’s going to be a long season, much worse than I was expecting.

Absolutely spot on.

dandywarhol
23-10-22, 21:28
Get rid now.

Alfresco
23-10-22, 21:29
I Think we have to bring in a new manager asap. When they got rid of Morrison they should have had a clear out of his coaching staff.
Hudson and SM must of been singing off the same songsheet.

barrybloo
23-10-22, 23:51
Yes.
Show them what to do at set pieces for a ****ing start!

the other bob wilson
24-10-22, 04:21

You talk about a lack of physicality, yet I wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve got the worst disciplinary record in the Championship in terms of cards received (accepted, one of our reds has been rescinded). The lack of goal power concerns me, but, apart from that, i still believe we have more than enough to stay up. I can’t prove that we’d have not lost at QPR or Swansea, but we had a huge disadvantage in both games from early in the first half. Okay, we played poorly against Coventry, but could have got away with a draw if a perfectly valid goal had not been disallowed.

I accept the above reads like me arguing to keep Hudson on, but, although it would be harsh on him given the circumstances of our last three losses, I want someone new in. There’s a sense of drift about the place at the moment. The problem is mind, new manager or not, the people most responsible for that will still be here.