PDA

View Full Version : Today’s referee

bluesp
29-10-22, 17:29
Nice to have a ref who wasn’t the centre of attention today. Thought he was the best I’ve seen this season. Went about his work with no fuss, none of his decisions didn’t make sense to me. After recent games it was a nice surprise

the other bob wilson
29-10-22, 17:41
Nice to have a ref who wasn’t the centre of attention today. Thought he was the best I’ve seen this season. Went about his work with no fuss, none of his decisions didn’t make sense to me. After recent games it was a nice surprise

:thumbup:

The Bloop
29-10-22, 18:01
Bobby Madley also managed to brandish his red card aswell, so everyone's happy.
A bit more obvious this week though.

bluebirds17
29-10-22, 23:55
Fully agreed. Didn't really notice him at all during the game which makes a change.

Nobody's Rep
30-10-22, 03:36
Bobby Madley also managed to brandish his red card aswell, so everyone's happy.
A bit more obvious this week though.

So basically you have a huge influence in a decision that the warrants an apology from the league as it was the wrong decision and you then get the reward of being promoted to the premier league

Ffs that really is the definition of being promoted to your level of incompetence

Suppose it protects the efl from this clown of a man

the other bob wilson
30-10-22, 04:38
So basically you have a huge influence in a decision that the warrants an apology from the league as it was the wrong decision and you then get the reward of being promoted to the premier league

Ffs that really is the definition of being promoted to your level of incompetence

Suppose it protects the efl from this clown of a man

Talksport’s report on the game almost makes Madley out to be some sort of national hero - the man who finally sent Diego Costa off. He missed the offence of course and had to be told about it by VAR - as you say, rewarded for incompetence.