SLUDGE FACTORY
11-11-22, 12:30
thought earnie spoke very well

He's a bright lad

I saw him in a pet shop once , buying some tropical fish

Most exciting goalscorer together with chopra I have ever seen

splott parker
11-11-22, 13:16
The Caerphilly girl :facepalm: a fish out of water, Tim mentioning the City, Wrexham, obviously it was there, getting loads of air time, Brian Flynn only mentioning Leeds due to the Jordan debacle, Big Nev giving Llandudno a mention, Earnie bigging up Steve White, Gavin Tait etc etc and that bloody bint saying her Liverpool supporting dad from Caerphilly getting her into football. Good listen but didn’t she get the heads up that it was about Wales?

splott parker
11-11-22, 13:19
Caught a decent ‘face to face’ with Rob Page and Cliff Jones and his wife yesterday on You Tube, well worth a watch.

SLUDGE FACTORY
11-11-22, 14:37
The Caerphilly girl :facepalm: a fish out of water, Tim mentioning the City, Wrexham, obviously it was there, getting loads of air time, Brian Flynn only mentioning Leeds due to the Jordan debacle, Big Nev giving Llandudno a mention, Earnie bigging up Steve White, Gavin Tait etc etc and that bloody bint saying her Liverpool supporting dad from Caerphilly getting her into football. Good listen but didn’t she get the heads up that it was about Wales?

Absolutely sums up plastic taffies

Embarrassing to listen to her

She may as well not been there

Eric the Half a Bee
11-11-22, 22:35
He's a bright lad

I saw him in a pet shop once , buying some tropical fish

Most exciting goalscorer together with chopra I have ever seen

He was better than Chopra. If we could have kept hold of him until Dave Jones took over, I reckon Earnie would have got us promoted .

SLUDGE FACTORY
11-11-22, 22:37
He was better than Chopra. If we could have kept hold of him until Dave Jones took over, I reckon Earnie would have got us promoted .

In some ways chopra was a number 10

J R Hartley
11-11-22, 22:48
In some ways chopra was a number 10

Clueless. Absolutely clueless.

SLUDGE FACTORY
11-11-22, 22:59
Clueless. Absolutely clueless.

He wasn't an out and out number 9

He said that himself when he first came

blue matt
11-11-22, 23:39
Earnie speaks very well about football, I guess his time in the US ( and Canada ) did him well :thumbup:

the other bob wilson
12-11-22, 06:41
He wasn't an out and out number 9

He said that himself when he first came

He might have said it, but he was talking out of his backside, Chopra didn't used to contribute a lot when he wasn't scoring - was excellent in his first spell with us mind..

Des Parrot
12-11-22, 06:50
Warning this post contains heightest content.

When Earnie played for West Brom, he used to have a Hummer, he had a step added so that he could get in & out of it.

SLUDGE FACTORY
12-11-22, 08:33
He might have said it, but he was talking out of his backside, Chopra didn't used to contribute a lot when he wasn't scoring - was excellent in his first spell with us mind..

That's not the role of a traditional number 10

splott parker
12-11-22, 10:39
Earnie speaks very well about football, I guess his time in the US ( and Canada ) did him well :thumbup:

Picked up the accent as well.