PDA

View Full Version : Dan James

MacAdder
13-11-22, 18:14
Equalises off the bench v MU.

Quick and tricky but IMHO lucky to be where he is.

Lucky for us looks like he has hit a little bit of form right on Q, along with Keiffer.

With Ramsey playing a full 90 and Bale more or less winning the cup for LA, who knows... :sherlock:

Ninja
13-11-22, 18:22
I'm hoping Wilson's fit enough to play a decent part.

City123
13-11-22, 18:30
James looked very sharp. His pace is key for us

Canton Kev
13-11-22, 18:33
Thought Dan James looked quite good when he came on. Offered more for Fulham than Wilson did imo.

Moore on the scoresheet yesterday too :thumbup:

Ninja
13-11-22, 18:40
Thought Dan James looked quite good when he came on. Offered more for Fulham than Wilson did imo.

Moore on the scoresheet yesterday too :thumbup:

8 days til our first match against USA.
Feels a bit surreal, but I'm absolutely ready for it.
Results against the USA and Iran are perfectly realistic and would give us a cracking chance of winning the group.
Come on Wayuls!

Whisperer
13-11-22, 18:56
Made.my Sunday seeing Bobby Dec-Ried being skinned by Ganacho in the last play of the match. 😁

2b2bdoo
13-11-22, 19:14
Made.my Sunday seeing Bobby Dec-Ried being skinned by Ganacho in the last play of the match. ��

Was he playing fullback?

fugsyphil
13-11-22, 20:07
Still not got my match tickets

Just wondering when to allow the panic to take over

the other bob wilson
15-11-22, 16:04
Was he playing fullback?

Yes, he got booked again as well.

Pedro de la Rosa
15-11-22, 16:12
I'd be surprised to see James not start with Kieffer. Bale behind, with Ampadu and Ramsey in the middle. Back 5 picks itself with Ampadu in midfield.

2b2bdoo
15-11-22, 16:21
Yes, he got booked again as well.

Can’t imagine him as a full back

Wales-Bales
15-11-22, 16:48
Can’t imagine him as a full backHe's playing as a wing back, it's the latest trend.

Wales-Bales
15-11-22, 17:05
Ampadu in midfield.He's been playing well at RCB and he absolutely dominated Leao from Milan in a recent game. Has moved into midfield in the previous one and a half matches for Spezia, not sure if that's a permanent thing or an arrangement before the WC. Either way, he's a very versatile player, and future Wales captain.

Monster munch
16-11-22, 18:43
He's been playing well at RCB and he absolutely dominated Leao from Milan in a recent game. Has moved into midfield in the previous one and a half matches for Spezia, not sure if that's a permanent thing or an arrangement before the WC. Either way, he's a very versatile player, and future Wales captain.

Nearly 40caps and he’s still only 22 aswell. Mental statistic. Could get another 100 if we keep qualifying for tournaments.

Wales-Bales
17-11-22, 07:39
Nearly 40caps and he’s still only 22 aswell. Mental statistic. Could get another 100 if we keep qualifying for tournaments.He's still got room to improve and needs to achieve a higher lever of consistency, but all the tools are in place for him to be a top player. The Chelsea loan system has been a bit of a hinderance for him (and other players), as they stockpile young talent without having clear development goals for them.