PDA

View Full Version : We might as well be in Red, we're f*****!

Taffy Blue in Berkshire
14-11-22, 17:09
Reflecting on only a few years back when we had players with talent, passion and were entertaining to watch and the current setup. What the hell has happened to send it pear shaped so quickly?

CCFC means a lot to so many of us, but the soul has been ripped out and we're left with bargain basement scraps of a football team. Compare us to the lot down the road and it's obvious we're a train crash and appalling to watch

Just when you think it can't get any worse, then it does.

Relegation to Div 1. would be a testament to failure and must surely be avoided.

Ok so the Bond villain has invested a lot of wonga but look where we are!

When you see the team Hudson picks, he doesn't inspire confidence and he's now at the helm until the end of the season ffs.

Well, we might as well be in red as frankly unless there's tsunami hits us, we're only going one way.

Nothing the fans can do apart from watch in disbelief!

UNDERHILL1927
14-11-22, 17:10
Red is lucky, if we were in red we’d be top of the Prem.

SLUDGE FACTORY
14-11-22, 17:12
The truth is , you are correct , there is nothing the fans can do

Hopefully Tan will stump up some short term money to keep us up and support Hudson to stabilise the club if it's deemed he's the man for the job 👍

NYCBlue
14-11-22, 18:11
Fukcing hell. It's not that bad. It was always like this. Trying to avoid getting relegated from the second division. Then we did. And then we got relegated again. ALAN FUKCING DURBAN. I'll take this all day.

SLUDGE FACTORY
14-11-22, 18:28
Fukcing hell. It's not that bad. It was always like this. Trying to avoid getting relegated from the second division. Then we did. And then we got relegated again. ALAN FUKCING DURBAN. I'll take this all day.

One of the reasons why we are not supported in bigger numbers from the people of South Wales is that from Durban to promotion to the second division under Lennie Lawrence was 17 long years 😳

We lost a lot of support , exposure etc

I think IF we went down we would struggle again to get back up

I think we have to avoid it using whatever it takes

blue matt
14-11-22, 18:44
pretty sure people said they would prefer to be non league and in blue than playing in red

Tuerto
14-11-22, 18:48
pretty sure people said they would prefer to be non league and in blue than playing in red

so what if they did?

UNDERHILL1927
14-11-22, 19:40

Yep, stand by it.

blue matt
14-11-22, 19:58
so what if they did?

Title : We might as well be in Red, we're f*****!

L1 is slightly better in blue than non league :thumbup:

Just when you think it can't get any worse, then it does.

Relegation to Div 1. would be a testament to failure and must surely be avoided.

Dorcus
14-11-22, 23:00

I don't see why wanting the club to succeed and wanting to preserve our identity should be incompatible.

If Tan wanted to own a team which plays in red I can't understand why he didn't buy a ready-made example like Bristol City or Wrexham. Sounds simple to me.

SLUDGE FACTORY
14-11-22, 23:16

I think there is a couple of thousand who still won't come and I respect that

NYCBlue
15-11-22, 17:14

I was one of them. I stand by it 100%.

ToTaL ITK
15-11-22, 17:18
chin up

Ninja
15-11-22, 17:57
I don't see why wanting the club to succeed and wanting to preserve our identity should be incompatible.

If Tan wanted to own a team which plays in red I can't understand why he didn't buy a ready-made example like Bristol City or Wrexham. Sounds simple to me.

I reckon he's probably gutted that he didn't buy Wrexham right now.
Beaten to it by the Deadpool.

ToTaL ITK
15-11-22, 18:09
I reckon he's probably gutted that he didn't buy Wrexham right now.
Beaten to it by the Deadpool.

:hehe::thumbup:

splott parker
15-11-22, 18:25
chin up

Racist, reported.

Cleve van Leef
15-11-22, 21:41
One of the reasons why we are not supported in bigger numbers from the people of South Wales is that from Durban to promotion to the second division under Lennie Lawrence was 17 long years ��

We lost a lot of support , exposure etc

I think IF we went down we would struggle again to get back up

I think we have to avoid it using whatever it takes

Support for City has always.been fickle, great one week poor the next home game. Apathy may be the term to use. I posted on a message the other day, Spurs at home on a Saturday night in March ‘62 was almost 60k, well it seemed that, you couldn’t move in the ground, the next home game against Villa and there was under 12k. It’s always been the same since my first game in the early 50’s. It will never change