PDA

View Full Version : Rotten Egg

Taffy Blue in Berkshire
19-11-22, 14:34
what a load of shite, Georgia ffs!

the other bob wilson
19-11-22, 14:48
Oops, they’re losing with three minutes left - don’t think I’ve ever seen a scrum go back that fast.

ninian opinian
19-11-22, 14:48
what a load of shite, Georgia ffs!

They deserve to be in the lead. Excellent kick fair play.

the other bob wilson
19-11-22, 14:52
Cue lots of articles contrasting Welsh football with Welsh rugby.

ninian opinian
19-11-22, 15:00

They even played Yma o Hyd during the game over the tannoy a few times to try and rouse the crowd. Unfortunately no one joined in :wales:

City123
19-11-22, 15:12
They even played Yma o Hyd during the game over the tannoy a few times to try and rouse the crowd. Unfortunately no one joined in :wales:
They're trying to copy the FAW despite doing none of the groundwork and having very different audiences. Very strange

goats
19-11-22, 15:37

All the floating egg pissheads will be turning to football now……:shrug:

Tuerto
19-11-22, 15:44
All the floating egg pissheads will be turning to football now……:shrug:

They don't even like sport, have no interest in it. My fat sister in law is on the piss today with her red jersey, no doubt vomiting by midnight.

The Bloop
19-11-22, 16:02
Buckets hats seemed to outnumber daffodil hats aswell

UNDERHILL1927
19-11-22, 16:16
Awful performance, looked clueless. Big change needed from the top down

goats
19-11-22, 16:23
They don't even like sport, have no interest in it. My fat sister in law is on the piss today with her red jersey, no doubt vomiting by midnight.

This is true…it’s all about the drinking really. I’ve noticed a few egg family members starting to ask me stuff about football last few months…I usually just grin and never give them a proper answer

Dorcus
19-11-22, 17:09
This is true…it’s all about the drinking really. I’ve noticed a few egg family members starting to ask me stuff about football last few months…I usually just grin and never give them a proper answer

If it's all about the drinking they won't be going to Qatar

goats
19-11-22, 17:29
If it's all about the drinking they won't be going to Qatar

Yep that’ll be enough to put them off….can you imagine the shock of not downing 10 pints at half time

Moodybluebird
19-11-22, 17:31
Awful performance, looked clueless. Big change needed from the top down

Couldn't agree with you more. From the WRU to the coaching staff get rid and start again. If Ireland can do it as successfully as they have, we can do the same. Regardless of what Pivac said, in the second half nearly all the Welsh players didn't have a clue what they were doing. Appalling.

The Hooded Claw
19-11-22, 18:00

Totally agree.
I was at the egg last week with my family and we had a large group of women in their 20s (who stunk of fruity cider) behind us, who just talked about which rugby players they’d met and which ones were nobs.
In from of us, three women arrived just before half time and they were smashed on lager, wouldn’t sit still for more than a few minutes, then left two thirds of the way through the second half. They were swearing all the time and my wife had to ask one of them not to vape (the roof was closed).
None of them talked about the match.
The atmosphere was also sterile and the view so bad that we had to rely on the video screen to see anything, rendering the whole thing pointless.
Unfortunately, I’ve got tickets for the Australia match. At least I’ve got the maaaaaaarket to look forward to for lunch!

Taffy Blue in Berkshire
19-11-22, 18:26
in the second half nearly all the Welsh players didn't have a clue what they were doing. Appalling.

had Pivac been talking to Hudson?

splott parker
19-11-22, 19:40

Hmmm, this post is 4 hours old and nobody has asked for a name, a phone number, which pub she’ll be in at any particular time. As some say, this board is going downhill.

SLUDGE FACTORY
19-11-22, 19:49
Hmmm, this post is 4 hours old and nobody has asked for a name, a phone number, which pub she’ll be in at any particular time. As some say, this board is going downhill.

Hi guys

Looking for a lady called Brenda

Pissed , likes to dance

In town somewhere

Covered in Curry off the bone

Cheers

Pearcey3
19-11-22, 20:02
I love both sports. There is a huge difference between the FAW and WRU. The FAW listen to the fans and understand the culture of the Welsh football fan. They have gotten an awful lot right over the past dozen years.
The WRU are badly out of touch. It’s all about how much money they can get out of the national team and are presiding over a disastrous domestic game.

Pivac is clearly not up to it but he certainly hasn’t been helped by the shambolic state of Welsh rugby.

UNDERHILL1927
19-11-22, 20:05
I love both sports. There is a huge difference between the FAW and WRU. The FAW listen to the fans and understand the culture of the Welsh football fan. They have gotten an awful lot right over the past dozen years.
The WRU are badly out of touch. It’s all about how much money they can get out of the national team and are presiding over a disastrous domestic game.

Pivac is clearly not up to it but he certainly hasn’t been helped by the shambolic state of Welsh rugby.

Agreed mate, the FAW used to be just as bad and look what happened when they changed their attitude.

Cleve van Leef
19-11-22, 21:11

True. :wales:

Canton Kev
20-11-22, 00:40
Worryingly it seems the FAW have been taking a page from the WRU’s book. The recent price hike for Nations League tickets leaving us with thousands of empty seats at every game was a costly mistake. We’re yet to see if the FAW will learn from that mistake.

Pembroke blue
20-11-22, 16:26
Hi guys

Looking for a lady called Brenda

Pissed , likes to dance

In town somewhere

Covered in Curry off the bone

Cheers :hehe::hehe: