PDA

View Full Version : 22 (Twenty Two) Shots

Peajay
17-12-22, 17:02
and drew 1-1 with a very, very poor side :angry:

Mr Soul '68
17-12-22, 17:09
and drew 1-1 with a very, very poor side :angry:

We should have put the game beyond Blackpool in the first half. Even I have to concede it is time Hudson was shown the front door. This game was a case of snitching a draw from the jaws of victory. I hate to say it, but as things currently stand I would welcome back Warnock with open arms. Provided it was only until the end of the season, that is

Grangenders
17-12-22, 17:44
22 shots but the goalkeeper didn’t need to make one difficult save. And he helped us with the goal!

SLUDGE FACTORY
17-12-22, 17:45
We should have put the game beyond Blackpool in the first half. Even I have to concede it is time Hudson was shown the front door. This game was a case of snitching a draw from the jaws of victory. I hate to say it, but as things currently stand I would welcome back Warnock with open arms. Provided it was only until the end of the season, that is

I would kidnap warnock to get some shape into this team

Tuerto
17-12-22, 17:48
I would kidnap warnock to get some shape into this team

Warnock would need at least 5 or 6 players to make this lot 'His Team' ain't going to happen, and thank the lord for that.

SLUDGE FACTORY
17-12-22, 17:53
Warnock would need at least 5 or 6 players to make this lot 'His Team' ain't going to happen, and thank the lord for that.

It's about staying up not saying unlucky city , never mind , we played some nice football ...but we went down 👇

Dave Blue
17-12-22, 17:57

Yes because his team really flunked didn’t it?

Tuerto
17-12-22, 18:03
Yes because his team really flunked didn’t it?

I can't be arsed to have this conversation about Warnock. If you think that he's the answer, then good on you.

SLUDGE FACTORY
17-12-22, 18:09
I can't be arsed to have this conversation about Warnock. If you think that he's the answer, then good on you.

You are a football dandyman

That's fine

But at the moment we are treading water and there's a great white shark after us

Wales-Bales
17-12-22, 18:52
You are a football dandyman
Pure poetry :biggrin: