PDA

View Full Version : Hudson out!!!!

Jonezy17
01-01-23, 13:53
Hasn’t got a clue! Team hasn’t helped.. but this is now getting embarrassing!

blue lewj
01-01-23, 13:55
Tan out.

The owner and board are the embarrassment.
Not the relative nobody's they keep employing.

SLUDGE FACTORY
01-01-23, 13:56
Tan out.

The owner and board are the embarrassment.
Not the relative nobody's they keep employing.

We can't change the owner at present

We can change the manager

And the time is now

Nobody's Rep
01-01-23, 14:01
We can't change the owner at present

We can change the manager

And the time is now

If I was tan Dalman or choo I would be embarrassed by what I had created - they are overseeing a shambles of a business and no wonder the customers are walking away

They are supposed to be successful business men ffs but have no strategy plan or vision

Agree that Hudson is not the answer but then in fairness to him he never was the answer

And as for the team please tell me what whyte and Harris offer as footballers as I can't see it at all

blue lewj
01-01-23, 14:01
Tan could change the clueless board overnight if he wanted.

Let's say the board go for a new man. Who are we going to get? It is anybody's guess who this collection of blokes will install. Could be anybody.

SLUDGE FACTORY
01-01-23, 14:02
If I was tan Dalman or choo I would be embarrassed by what I had created - they are overseeing a shambles of a business and no wonder the customers are walking away

They are supposed to be successful business men ffs but have no strategy plan or vision

Agree that Hudson is not the answer but then in fairness to him he never was the answer

And as for the team please tell me what whyte and Harris offer as footballers as I can't see it at all

Fringe players need to be playing in confident teams

That's the problem

Dave Blue
01-01-23, 14:19

It wrong to single out these two. It goes a lot further. Very few are championship standard.

blue lewj
01-01-23, 14:24
It wrong to single out these two. It goes a lot further. Very few are championship standard.

Are you serious?

Wrong to single out two of the main people who are members of the board, have a hands on role in picking managers and are part of the transfer committee who oversaw the signings?

If you don't single out the decision makers for making poor decision after poor decision who do you single out?

RichardM
01-01-23, 14:26
Are you serious?

Wrong to single out two of the main people who are members of the board, have a hands on role in picking managers and are part of the transfer committee who oversaw the signings?

If you don't single out the decision makers for making poor decision after poor decision who do you single out?

I'm sure he means Whyte and Harris

bluemoon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A

Hilts
Are you serious?

Im pretty sure Harris and Whyte arent picking the manager or are on the transfer committee.🤣🤣🤣

blue lewj
01-01-23, 14:29
Im pretty sure Harris and Whyte arent picking the manager or are on the transfer committee.������

I was clearly referring to Dalman and Choo.

You looked up what hypocrisy is yet?

City123
01-01-23, 14:56

Yes, but the person you responded to clearly wasn't

2b2bdoo
01-01-23, 16:09
He should never have been appointed, stupid decision. I can’t think of anyone that thought it was a good idea to appoint him.

blue lewj
01-01-23, 16:10
He should never have been appointed, stupid decision. I can’t think of anyone that thought it was a good idea to appoint him.

Our board.

That was about it.

Hilts
01-01-23, 16:18

I know you were. The poster you responded angrily to clearly wasnt.

Der Kaiser
01-01-23, 16:23
Should have never been appointed. Hudson was doomed to fail from the start, how they justified to themselves giving him the reigns in the situation we were in must require some serious fact dodging and I almost feel sorry for Hudson - he should've read the situation and turned it down, it would've been a much better move for his career.

Tan, Dalman etc just don't care anymore. The club is rotting in front of us.

stan butler
01-01-23, 17:07

Bore off back to the shit board puppet

the other bob wilson
01-01-23, 17:10
Yes, but the person you responded to clearly wasn't

Obsession does strange things to people :xmashehe:

blue lewj
01-01-23, 17:26
Bore off back to the shit board puppet

:-)

blue lewj
01-01-23, 17:29
Obsession does strange things to people :xmashehe:

I read it wrong. Shoot me.

The more people who focus on blaming the only constant in all this the better for me.
Or people can just keep bemoaning the bad players brought in by the board and the out of depth manager they've installed.

Hilts
01-01-23, 17:35
When anybody comes in then they can appoint anyone and hopefully the embargo gets lifted we can sign any players and all will be good.

ToTaL ITK
01-01-23, 18:30
The club seem incapable of finding a manager, so i see that as their failing.People sitting on a board don't fire themselves unfortunately.

North Cardiff Blue
01-01-23, 20:48
If we don't change him quickly we could easily go down, Tan will act, he has too much to lose with a relegation, even he can see this is not working and that Hudson is way out of his depth.

I would imagine weeks at most probably days.

blue lewj
01-01-23, 21:22
I see Norwich have a short list of 4 with Wagner top of that.

They've clearly planned ahead. Oh for something of that nature here.

Nobody's Rep
01-01-23, 21:32

They haven't though have they as they haven't replaced him - having a list and getting someone in is different

Regardless though Norwich a better prospect than us - better playing staff, good strong fan base and whilst a yo yo club always top end of championship in recent years with what seems like stable ownership

We have none of the above

Not sure what positives we sell to a prospective manager who is likely to get us out of the shit but even if they do we are still left with leadership that doesn't have a plan by their own admission ane who again by their own admission doesn't know a lot about the current manager

blue lewj
01-01-23, 21:36
They haven't though have they as they haven't replaced him - having a list and getting someone in is different

Regardless though Norwich a better prospect than us - better playing staff, good strong fan base and whilst a yo yo club always top end of championship in recent years with what seems like stable ownership

We have none of the above

Not sure what positives we sell to a prospective manager who is likely to get us out of the shit but even if they do we are still left with leadership that doesn't have a plan by their own admission ane who again by their own admission doesn't know a lot about the current manager

My point is they have actually communicated with the general public and their own fans that they have a process that they are working through.

Something our club could learn a lot from.

Nobody's Rep
01-01-23, 21:39
My point is they have actually communicated with the general public and their own fans that they have a process that they are working through.

Agree generally on comms but why would they communicate that they have a shortlist for a position that isn't available or have I missed an announcement on hudson

blue matt
01-01-23, 21:40

But the club could say anything, words are pretty cheap

Im sure we would all love to hear the club would love for pep guardiola to come and have a stint as our manger

blue lewj
01-01-23, 21:44
Agree generally on comms but why would they communicate that they have a shortlist for a position that isn't available or have I missed an announcement on hudson

I mean when they are looking.

Some idea of what direction the club are going in would be nice too. Although I am not sure we need a communication to enlighten us at the current time.

blue matt
01-01-23, 21:48
I mean when they are looking.

Some idea of what direction the club are going in would be nice too. Although I am not sure we need a communication to enlighten us at the current time.

We had a direction, not playing " hoof ball " and playing with younger players, it was what SM was about, it wasnt a massive success, something happened and SM left

blue lewj
01-01-23, 22:18
We had a direction, not playing " hoof ball " and playing with younger players, it was what SM was about, it wasnt a massive success, something happened and SM left

We tried to shoe horn younger players in from the level below because we wanted to save money. A lot of those will never see first team football here again while some have already gone.

This was then followed up by a summer of letting high earners go (which many needed to) and replacing them with, in the main, free transfers.

We did start to play more football but even if we kept playing hoof ball and used the same method of basically saving money even that style of football would have suffered.

Add in that very recently we lost our main striker and made virtually no attempt to spend too much to replace him.

Add further to this with two bargain basement managers with no experience and you've created the perfect storm for League 1 football.

Pedro de la Rosa
01-01-23, 23:04

Norwich have been planning to sack Smith for weeks, it is mad he's lasted this long.

Eric the Half a Bee
01-01-23, 23:15

Sorry to piss on your chips, but I can exclusively reveal there was a 4 name shortlist that was drawn up in case Morison was sacked.

Here was the list:

Mark Hudson
The bloke at Accrington
Vincent Tan
Mrs Edwards the tea lady.

blue lewj
01-01-23, 23:17
Sorry to piss on your chips, but I can exclusively reveal there was a 4 name shortlist that was drawn up in case Morison was sacked.

Here was the list:

Mark Hudson
The bloke at Accrington
Vincent Tan
Mrs Edwards the tea lady.

I can believe it.

Surprised Vinny didn't give it to himself.

John Buchanan
02-01-23, 09:44
I can believe it.

Surprised Vinny didn't give it to himself.
Apparently he didnt fancy the commute and was reluctant to pay the Zoom subscription.