PDA

View Full Version : "Tears In His Eyes"

Tuerto
19-02-23, 09:21
Neil Warnock quoted as saying on the emotion he felt during the reception he received from Huddersfield fans. He reminds me of Bilko, the clueless lap it up, and when it goes to shit he vanishes. Go on Neil :hehe:

SLUDGE FACTORY
19-02-23, 10:21
Neil Warnock quoted as saying on the emotion he felt during the reception he received from Huddersfield fans. He reminds me of Bilko, the clueless lap it up, and when it goes to shit he vanishes. Go on Neil :hehe:

If he pulls them up then he's done the business , again

splott parker
19-02-23, 10:30
If he pulls them up then he's done the business , again

Maybe but the master stroke was employing him after the transfer window had closed. It’ll be the non contract players that he might pick up on 5 year contracts that’ll be Huddersfield’s undoing:hehe:

SLUDGE FACTORY
19-02-23, 10:43
Maybe but the master stroke was employing him after the transfer window had closed. It’ll be the non contract players that he might pick up on 5 year contracts that’ll be Huddersfield’s undoing:hehe:

I think he will surely jack it in this may

Blue Tone
19-02-23, 10:45

They’re obviously his kind of people

splott parker
19-02-23, 10:47
I think he will surely jack it in this may

No doubt, he left us but his legacy was the expensive players still on our payroll.

blue matt
19-02-23, 11:08
Keep the up, they offer him a 1 year contract as thats all he wants, they are his kind of people so he will do it for them

James has already printed out some players ( ageing but worth nice big contracts ) details to give to dad over a Sunday roast

dembethewarrior
19-02-23, 11:31
Keep the up, they offer him a 1 year contract as thats all he wants, they are his kind of people so he will do it for them

James has already printed out some players ( ageing but worth nice big contracts ) details to give to dad over a Sunday roast

Get people like that out of football

stan butler
19-02-23, 12:22

I can't stand him he's so false but he plays the game well knowing fans that include grown men believe his rubbish.
I'll wait until the end of the season before giving him praise or saying i knew he'd fail :thumbup::biggrin:

Organ Morgan.
19-02-23, 13:46
Neil Warnock being acclaimed by his kind of people immediately before and after yesterday's game.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐆𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑 😍<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/htafc?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#htafc</a> <a href="https://t.co/ZVCVKVviln">pic.twitter.com/ZVCVKVviln</a></p>&mdash; Huddersfield Town (@htafc) <a href="https://twitter.com/htafc/status/1626960299164065798?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Terriers 💙<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/htafc?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#htafc</a> <a href="https://t.co/tmmZnyuygF">pic.twitter.com/tmmZnyuygF</a></p>&mdash; Huddersfield Town (@htafc) <a href="https://twitter.com/htafc/status/1627042770568241152?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Trigger
19-02-23, 14:17
One of our best managers, considering the amount of shit ones we've had I find it fascinating the dislike he gets.

Promotion season probably one of the most enjoyable I've had in the 20 odd years I've been following. Especially considering the position we were in.

I can forgive a few catchphrases and poor transfers. He's not the reason we are where we are, far from it.

The Lone Gunman
19-02-23, 14:34
He's not the reason we are where we are, far from it.

Of course not. But he’s definitely one of the reasons.

Rjk
19-02-23, 14:36
Of course not. But he’s definitely one of the reasons.

I'd say he's a big part of it

blue lewj
19-02-23, 14:45
Do we have a transfer committee or don't we?

If they do feel they should be part of a transfer committee but admit to having one man get crap deals across the line then why are they there?

The transfer committee are a contradiction. On one hand they oversee transfers with the big cheese ultimately having the final say. Cry foul that they know little about actual transfers when giving the green light to one man's recommendation for transfers that then went wrong.

I'll also add that Warnock is probably well in the black on the money into the club as opposed to what he took out with promotion and parachute payments.
Let's be honest here, a man can only take the pi$$ as much as you as a club will let him. Sadly our lack of knowledge left him with free reign to do what he liked really.

SLUDGE FACTORY
19-02-23, 14:47
I wish we had a ground the size of Huddersfields

SLUDGE FACTORY
19-02-23, 14:48
I'd say he's a big part of it

I wouldn't

It was before lockdown ff sake

blue lewj
19-02-23, 14:49

A smaller one?

SLUDGE FACTORY
19-02-23, 14:50
One of our best managers, considering the amount of shit ones we've had I find it fascinating the dislike he gets.

Promotion season probably one of the most enjoyable I've had in the 20 odd years I've been following. Especially considering the position we were in.

I can forgive a few catchphrases and poor transfers. He's not the reason we are where we are, far from it.

There are city fans who don't like warnock and put arguments as to why not

There are others who are just bitter buggers

stan butler
19-02-23, 14:57
Neil Warnock being acclaimed by his kind of people immediately before and after yesterday's game.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐆𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐑 😍<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/htafc?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#htafc</a> <a href="https://t.co/ZVCVKVviln">pic.twitter.com/ZVCVKVviln</a></p>&mdash; Huddersfield Town (@htafc) <a href="https://twitter.com/htafc/status/1626960299164065798?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Terriers 💙<a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/htafc?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#htafc</a> <a href="https://t.co/tmmZnyuygF">pic.twitter.com/tmmZnyuygF</a></p>&mdash; Huddersfield Town (@htafc) <a href="https://twitter.com/htafc/status/1627042770568241152?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 18, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Vomit inducing

jon1959
19-02-23, 14:59

Why?

Our ground capacity 33,280. Huddersfield's 24,500.

The facilities are better at the CCS than the John Smith's.

Their pitch is bigger by a couple of knat's whiskers.

blue lewj
19-02-23, 15:00
Why?

Our ground capacity 33,280. Huddersfield's 24,500.

The facilities are better at the CCS than the John Smith's.

Their pitch is bigger by a couple of knat's whiskers.

I'd prefer the uniqueness of the design over ours.

That's about it.

splott parker
19-02-23, 15:01

The parties that organised the fateful Sala flight were his cronies, he was part of their seedy operation, Willie McKay seemingly the main man although banned as an agent. His useless sons were on our payroll, all part of the transfer scams Warnock was involved in. How Warnock’s involvement wasn’t investigated further God knows. He was dealing, admittedly through others, with a banned crooked agent, a few nests were being feathered through the deal, Warnock’s undoubtedly one of them. He’s admitted the whole Sala affair affected him badly......and so it bloody should, it was a dodgy deal from the off regardless of the horrible outcome.

The Sala affair is still battering the club now (and will be in the future). This and his other ‘noose around our neck’ contracts handed out to :facepalm:players has had a massive effect on us to this day. The man rinsed us.

blue lewj
19-02-23, 15:17
The parties that organised the fateful Sala flight were his cronies, he was part of their seedy operation, Willie McKay seemingly the main man although banned as an agent. His useless sons were on our payroll, all part of the transfer scams Warnock was involved in. How Warnock’s involvement wasn’t investigated further God knows. He was dealing, admittedly through others, with a banned crooked agent, a few nests were being feathered through the deal, Warnock’s undoubtedly one of them. He’s admitted the whole Sala affair affected him badly......and so it bloody should, it was a dodgy deal from the off regardless of the horrible outcome.

The Sala affair is still battering the club now (and will be in the future). This and his other ‘noose around our neck’ contracts handed out to :facepalm:players has had a massive effect on us to this day. The man rinsed us.

We were still in the Premier League when the Sala stuff kicked off.

We had that years Premier League money plus the parachute payments to pay it off and pursue whatever legal route we wished to from there on.

The Sala stuff is still battering us now due in large part with the way the club dealt with it than the matter itself. We are still making mistakes in relation to the whole legal matter until very recently.

The Lone Gunman
19-02-23, 15:37
How Warnock’s involvement wasn’t investigated further God knows.

I suspect it has been investigated byy the club and its lawyers internally, and is one of the reasons Tan now puts Warnock in the same category as Mackay. The problem Tan has is that he and his cronies were fully complicit with Warnock's transfer dealings. Mackay's sons didn't end up on City's payroll by accident.

Pedro de la Rosa
19-02-23, 15:39

That's about it.

The uniqueness comes at a cost. Our ground is far, far superior. Having been to their ground 4/5 times there is no comparison. Also, their ground will be a nightmare to expand.

ToTaL ITK
19-02-23, 15:43

That's about it.

its far from unique

blue lewj
19-02-23, 15:49
its far from unique

Name 3 grounds with the same design in the UK?
Only ground remotely similar I can think of is Bolton.

It is certainly a lot more unique than ours.
Ours was the identikit bowl with different coloured seats seen everywhere.

Bobby Dandruff
19-02-23, 15:50

Quite.

I cannot understand why he triggers so many of our fans.

Just weird.

splott parker
19-02-23, 15:57
We were still in the Premier League when the Sala stuff kicked off.

We had that years Premier League money plus the parachute payments to pay it off and pursue whatever legal route we wished to from there on.

The Sala stuff is still battering us now due in large part with the way the club dealt with it than the matter itself. We are still making mistakes in relation to the whole legal matter until very recently.

Being in the Premier League isn’t really an issue in the situation. Warnock was involved in a transfer that was dodgy as f*ck. From what we’ve learnt since, he went against the, not fit for purpose admittedly, transfer committee and cut them out completely to push the deal through. Was the main objective to vastly improve the side or a great opportunity for him and McKay to make a nice few bob? Most probably both reasons but he was out to milk the club and illegally use an unlicensed agent. Why hasn’t he been brought to book?

Yes, the club’s hierarchy have acted disgracefully over the issue and should have squared things up while we were in receipt of Premier League money. But, Warnock ate into that Premier League money considerably with his dodgy deals through agents that he favoured, ridiculous deals that had repercussions well after his departure. I wonder if he had any kickbacks:sherlock:(no need for the Sherlock really, was there?)

Of course I realise that our incompetent board have repeatedly f*cked up but I also realise that Warnock preyed on their ineptitude in football finance matters and I still insist that he rinsed us. His employment of McKay’s sons for no apparent football reason and involvement with the disgraced McKay himself deserves nothing but contempt.

Tuerto
19-02-23, 16:03
Being in the Premier League isn’t really an issue in the situation. Warnock was involved in a transfer that was dodgy as f*ck. From what we’ve learnt since, he went against the, not fit for purpose admittedly, transfer committee and cut them out completely to push the deal through. Was the main objective to vastly improve the side or a great opportunity for him and McKay to make a nice few bob? Most probably both reasons but he was out to milk the club and illegally use an unlicensed agent. Why hasn’t he been brought to book?

Yes, the club’s hierarchy have acted disgracefully over the issue and should have squared things up while we were in receipt of Premier League money. But, Warnock ate into that Premier League money considerably with his dodgy deals through agents that he favoured, ridiculous deals that had repercussions well after his departure. I wonder if he had any kickbacks:sherlock:(no need for the Sherlock really, was there?)

Of course I realise that our incompetent board have repeatedly f*cked up but I also realise that Warnock preyed on their ineptitude in football finance matters and I still insist that he rinsed us. His employment of McKay’s sons for no apparent football reason and involvement with the disgraced McKay himself deserves nothing but contempt.

He's a shithouse. Would take money from players if he put them on with a minute to go, out of their appearance bonus. £50, or something ridiculous like that, and he's want the cash on the monday morning.

blue lewj
19-02-23, 16:07

Being in the richest league in the world when you've been billed for £15 million is exactly part of the issue. Why did we now pay the money when the club was in the big time? That is the point I'm making. Even put the money aside?

He didn't go against the transfer committee. He went to the head of the transfer committee, Tan, who gave the green light.

Warnock is a master manipulator. You get the upside of moulding a squad and overachieiving but you get all the flip side of that. I remember Bacuna's transfer and the length of it being a head scratcher for many on here but obviously fine for those involved with the club.

dml1954
19-02-23, 16:13

You really are a nasty piece of work. You cant prove any of this and most of it is fabricated anyway. Surprised you just don't go the whole hog and accuse Warnock of killing Sala to claim the insurance money. Despicable.

Tuerto
19-02-23, 16:16
You really are a nasty piece of work. You cant prove any of this and most of it is fabricated anyway. Surprised you just don't go the whole hog and accuse Warnock of killing Sala to claim the insurance money. Despicable.

:hehe: I'm surprised it's taken you this long to come up with this one! Brilliant :hehe:

splott parker
19-02-23, 16:16
I suspect it has been investigated byy the club and its lawyers internally, and is one of the reasons Tan now puts Warnock in the same category as Mackay. The problem Tan has is that he and his cronies were fully complicit with Warnock's transfer dealings. Mackay's sons didn't end up on City's payroll by accident.

Of course, Tan is the main actor in the situation, if he’d employed Warnock in his hotel empire in the same capacity he employed him down the City, he’d only be left with The Wynford now. Warnock played him like a penny whistle.

The Lone Gunman
19-02-23, 16:18
Quite.

I cannot understand why he triggers so many of our fans.

Just weird.

And yet, somewhat ironically, you are 'triggered' by Neil Harris - a guy who inherited the expensively-assembled side Warnock had guided to 14th in the table and took them into the play-offs.

splott parker
19-02-23, 16:19

Point out something that’s not true then. Go on.
Perhaps you’ve still got high hopes for the McKay boys in the professional game:hehe:

The Lone Gunman
19-02-23, 16:20
Surprised you just don't go the whole hog and accuse Warnock of killing Sala to claim the insurance money.

What insurance money?

splott parker
:hehe: I'm surprised it's taken you this long to come up with this one! Brilliant :hehe:

He’s been busy on Huddersfield’s forum, saying what a great club they are with a fantastic, salt of the earth, honest as the day is long new manager:hehe:

Tuerto
Of course, Tan is the main actor in the situation, if he’d employed Warnock in his hotel empire in the same capacity he employed him down the City, he’d only be left with The Wynford now. Warnock played him like a penny whistle.

The Wynford is called 'Oyo' now. Described as a 'Party Hotel'

Bobby Dandruff
And yet, somewhat ironically, you are 'triggered' by Neil Harris - a guy who inherited the expensively-assembled side Warnock had guided to 14th in the table and took them into the play-offs.

Yes the footballing nobody who took us precisely nowhere and should never have even been considered for the job.

Your brilliant logic proves my point yet again.

Thanks so much.

See ya! Lol

dml1954
19-02-23, 16:21
Point out something that’s not true then. Go on.
Perhaps you’ve still got high hopes for the McKay boys in the professional game:hehe:

Prove any of it. Its libellous. Think you can post what you like, as usual.

Tuerto
19-02-23, 16:22
:hehe:

He's a legend, fair play to him. Dml is the best thing about this board. Hated Murphy though.

dml1954
19-02-23, 16:22
What insurance money?

The private insurance policy that Splott Parker thinks Warnock took out on Sala.

The Lone Gunman
19-02-23, 16:23
Your brilliant logic proves my point yet again.

What is your point?

Tuerto
What insurance money?

Dml knows something, the mask is slipping.......

splott parker
The Wynford is called 'Oyo' now. Described as a 'Party Hotel'

But is it part of the Berjaya empire?:hehe:

Tuerto
19-02-23, 16:24
The private insurance policy that Splott Parker thinks Warnock took out on Sala.

:hehe: It's like the old days..

Tuerto
19-02-23, 16:25
But is it part of the Berjaya empire?:hehe:

Berjaya couldn't compete with The Wynford (oyo) Rocco Forte would have struggled with that place.

splott parker
19-02-23, 16:26
He's a legend, fair play to him. Dml is the best thing about this board. Hated Murphy though.

He is mind, if he was married to Bella Emberg he’d try and convince you that she was on a par with Beyoncé.

Tuerto
19-02-23, 16:27
He is mind, if he was married to Bella Emberg he’d try and convince you that she was on a par with Beyoncé.

Blunder Woman.

splott parker
19-02-23, 16:27
Berjaya couldn't compete with The Wynford (oyo) Rocco Forte would have struggled with that place.

F*cking Rocco Marchegiano would have struggled with it!!!!!!

splott parker
19-02-23, 16:30

The man from the Pru used to pick up the weekly from Warnock every Wednesday, he’d sometimes hide behind the settee.

The Lone Gunman
19-02-23, 16:33
Hated Murphy though.

DML hated Murphy? Surely not. The great Neil Warnock had to fly to Malaysia to talk Vincent Tan into buying him.

Interesting clip here:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11704/11404456/cardiff-boss-neil-warnock-signed-josh-murphy-after-14-hour-flight-to-see-owner-vincent-tan

Josh Murphy (£11 million) and Greg Cunningham (£4 million) were Warnock's main targets after promotion to the Premier League. Great work.

"Neil Warnock did a good job taking us up, but then he created a bad side and bought the wrong players. Murphy cost £11 million, hardly scored any goals, then left on a free transfer. He was never worth that money. I was conned. Stupid buys. The manager recommended them, pushed very hard, but we won't be making those mistakes again. What happened is still fresh in my mind. We will have more careful checks in the future." (Vincent Tan, November 2022)

splott parker
19-02-23, 16:39
Prove any of it. Its libellous. Think you can post what you like, as usual.

What isn’t true?

Warnock was involved with McKay....tick

Warnock was involved in the Sala transfer....tick

Warnock went above Dalman & Choo......tick

Warnock ate into the club’s money with long term deals through an agency his son is
involved with.......tick

McKay’s sons were employed by the club for no apparent reason......tick

McKay’s agents licence was revoked.....tick

The players were left with us on ridiculously long contracts after his departure....tick

Can you dispute any of the above?

People like you and your acceptance of shite is what’s killing the club that we love.

blue matt
19-02-23, 16:47
He's a shithouse. Would take money from players if he put them on with a minute to go, out of their appearance bonus. £50, or something ridiculous like that, and he's want the cash on the monday morning.

:hehe::hehe: Is this common knowledge ? ?

splott parker
19-02-23, 16:51

I thought it was, there’s been a few players who’ve commented on this particular shenanigan of his.

splott parker
19-02-23, 16:54

You’ll have dml on your case, you do know that, you’re on thin ice, mark my words.

Tuerto
19-02-23, 16:55

Rowan Vine, Jason Puncheon and David Norris have said so publicly. According to Vine, Warnock wanted 6 grand per month for him to play regularly for qpr. Why would they all tell porkies?

blue matt
19-02-23, 23:19
I thought it was, there’s been a few players who’ve commented on this particular shenanigan of his.

Rowan Vine, Jason Puncheon and David Norris have said so publicly. According to Vine, Warnock wanted 6 grand per month for him to play regularly for qpr. Why would they all tell porkies?

Why I was laughing was Ive heard it from a ex football coach, I hadn't heard it from others, didnt realise it was common knowledge,
even if the players were off form, he would get them on for a few mins, split the bonus with them

Tuerto
19-02-23, 23:46
Why I was laughing was Ive heard it from a ex football coach, I hadn't heard it from others, didnt realise it was common knowledge,
even if the players were off form, he would get them on for a few mins, split the bonus with them

Ah, got you :thumbup:

the other bob wilson
20-02-23, 05:33
Puncheon came off worse from his allegations mind, but these claims do seem pretty widespread.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/allegations-neil-warnock-took-money-from-players-to-get-in-the-team-resurface-as-mp-accuses-fa-of-not-investigating-claims-a3371241.html

goats
20-02-23, 08:34
DML hated Murphy? Surely not. The great Neil Warnock had to fly to Malaysia to talk Vincent Tan into buying him.

Interesting clip here:

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11704/11404456/cardiff-boss-neil-warnock-signed-josh-murphy-after-14-hour-flight-to-see-owner-vincent-tan

Josh Murphy (£11 million) and Greg Cunningham (£4 million) were Warnock's main targets after promotion to the Premier League. Great work.

"Neil Warnock did a good job taking us up, but then he created a bad side and bought the wrong players. Murphy cost £11 million, hardly scored any goals, then left on a free transfer. He was never worth that money. I was conned. Stupid buys. The manager recommended them, pushed very hard, but we won't be making those mistakes again. What happened is still fresh in my mind. We will have more careful checks in the future." (Vincent Tan, November 2022)

It’s a miracle we even got close to staying up when you look back at who he signed…..bobby Reid was the only half decent one and he never played him. :hehe: throw Madine in, what a waste of £50 million. Tan would have been better off spending nothing.

Tuerto
20-02-23, 08:53
It’s a miracle we even got close to staying up when you look back at who he signed…..bobby Reid was the only half decent one and he never played him. :hehe: throw Madine in, what a waste of £50 million. Tan would have been better off spending nothing.

It would be interesting to see Warnock's record when it comes to signing strikers (Over his career) Probably the most difficult of positions to get right, especially with the way Warnock played the game, but i bet it wasn't great.

blue lewj
20-02-23, 09:07

VT knows what he's doing.

He's head of the Transfer Committee.

North Cardiff Blue
20-02-23, 09:10

Shows how over a season or so he can get players to play, if it hadn't been for Henderson and Ibbotson, I am 99% certain we would have got an extra 2 plus points with the second-best goal-scoring Striker in France for that half-season.

Someone mention Harris getting Warnock failed signings to the playoffs, it just shows they weren't that bad, it's just that they had bad attitudes and a lack of desire to consistently perform like most pro footballers eventually they get the Managers sacked.

Tuerto
20-02-23, 09:29
Shows how over a season or so he can get players to play, if it hadn't been for Henderson and Ibbotson, I am 99% certain we would have got an extra 2 plus points with the second-best goal-scoring Striker in France for that half-season.

Someone mention Harris getting Warnock failed signings to the playoffs, it just shows they weren't that bad, it's just that they had bad attitudes and a lack of desire to consistently perform like most pro footballers eventually they get the Managers sacked.

I'm astounded that the club allowed a 15 million pound asset to fly in that Tin Can, no Diligence on the clubs behalf. I'm not blaming the club for the accident, but surely someone should or would have liked to have known sala's travel arrangements after his supposed refusal to take a domestic flight. People but expensive cars from abroad and they know the travel arrangements, shipping, carrier etc, i bought a crappy watch for £6 from china which worked for a month and i had the option of tracking my parcel! Sala could have been arriving in a Hot air baloon and i don't think that anyone at theclub would have raised an eyebrow. We're talking about a 15 million pound asset, sorry to sound so clinical, but that is what he was to the club.

North Cardiff Blue
20-02-23, 09:48
I'm astounded that the club allowed a 15 million pound asset to fly in that Tin Can, no Diligence on the clubs behalf. I'm not blaming the club for the accident, but surely someone should or would have liked to have known sala's travel arrangements after his supposed refusal to take a domestic flight. People but expensive cars from abroad and they know the travel arrangements, shipping, carrier etc, i bought a crappy watch for £6 from china which worked for a month and i had the option of tracking my parcel! Sala could have been arriving in a Hot air baloon and i don't think that anyone at theclub would have raised an eyebrow. We're talking about a 15 million pound asset, sorry to sound so clinical, but that is what he was to the club.

Agree that it's a tin pot operation, yes they can't hold the player's hand and watch him every hour of the day, but to have rules about only using recognised flights for travel and leisure should be a basic rule, as with dangerous sports.

The sad thing is with hindsight, every club in the Country will have now tightened everything up and something like this will probably never happen again.

lardy
20-02-23, 10:06
Agree that it's a tin pot operation, yes they can't hold the player's hand and watch him every hour of the day, but to have rules about only using recognised flights for travel and leisure should be a basic rule, as with dangerous sports.

The sad thing is with hindsight, every club in the Country will have now tightened everything up and something like this will probably never happen again.

And that's a sad thing...?

North Cardiff Blue
20-02-23, 10:15
And that's a sad thing...?

Wrong wording, from our perspective, if it had happened to another club before we wouldn't make the same mistake.

No good has come out of this, but I suppose people are aware of the danger of using these tinpot flight operators.

North Cardiff Blue
20-02-23, 11:01
He might have more tears in his eyes in a month or two just had a look at their fixtures
Burnley away
Coventry home
Bristol City Home
WBA away
Norwich Home
Millway away
Boro home
Watford away
Blackburn home

Not many easy games in that run of games

goats
20-02-23, 15:49
He might have more tears in his eyes in a month or two just had a look at their fixtures
Burnley away
Coventry home
Bristol City Home
WBA away
Norwich Home
Millway away
Boro home
Watford away
Blackburn home

Isn’t our last home game v hudds?

stan butler
20-02-23, 16:17
Burnley away
Coventry home
Bristol City Home
WBA away
Norwich Home
Millway away
Boro home
Watford away
Blackburn home

I'd love it if Huddersfield lose every one of them and we send him and his fake fist pumps down :hehe:

dembethewarrior
20-02-23, 16:21

:hehe:

UNDERHILL1927
20-02-23, 18:19
Warnock is a very good motivational manager but limited. We were never going to do it, but I would have got a new man in after promotion. Easy with the benefit of hindsight I know.