PDA

View Full Version : This weekends results

AfricanBluebird
31-03-23, 11:48
Of course if we beat them lot tomorrow (honestly I'd take a draw if offered now), it doesn't really matter what happens elsewhere. However, I am hoping Middlesboro stuff Huddersfield, Preston beat Blackpool and Hull beat Rotherham. The only game between some of the bottom sides is Wigan take on Qpr, which I would like to see either a Wigan win or a draw - keeping Qpr in the mix. It would also be nice of Blackburn could beat a very inconsistent Birmingham.

All if's and but's of course, but I get the impression this weekend could be the most significant weekend yet for us in our relegation survival battle.

Former Labour leader
31-03-23, 15:45
Of course if we beat them lot tomorrow (honestly I'd take a draw if offered now), it doesn't really matter what happens elsewhere. However, I am hoping Middlesboro stuff Huddersfield, Preston beat Blackpool and Hull beat Rotherham. The only game between some of the bottom sides is Wigan take on Qpr, which I would like to see either a Wigan win or a draw - keeping Qpr in the mix. It would also be nice of Blackburn could beat a very inconsistent Birmingham.

All if's and but's of course, but I get the impression this weekend could be the most significant weekend yet for us in our relegation survival battle.
Agreed.
I worry most about Huddersfield. On the face of it a win for Boro, but if Warnock has got his mojo back anything could happen.

Undercoverinwurzelland
31-03-23, 16:35
Agreed.
I worry most about Huddersfield. On the face of it a win for Boro, but if Warnock has got his mojo back anything could happen.
After Middlesbrough they've got Watford and Blackburn. Hopefully they'll got very little or nothing from those 3.

Sloop_Jon_Bee
31-03-23, 17:53
After Middlesbrough they've got Watford and Blackburn. Hopefully they'll got very little or nothing from those 3.

:thumbup:

Undercoverinwurzelland
01-04-23, 14:09
Wigan 1-0 up against QPR

Undercoverinwurzelland
01-04-23, 14:47
Huddersfield losing to Middlesbrough and Reading losing to the Wurzels