PDA

View Full Version : Warnock

Former Labour leader
01-04-23, 16:19
I've never been a fan of his on a personal basis but he should have been brought back.
Clearly still has the Midas touch as Huddersfield look well capable of surviving drop.

2b2bdoo
01-04-23, 16:26
I have no doubt he was our best chance of staying up. I also see why people didn’t want him back.

ToTaL ITK
01-04-23, 18:19
I'm sick and tired of this Warncock would have saved us bollox....no he wouldn't. It's very simple...it's easy.you need to put your money where your mouth is and then you can maybe make some progress

2b2bdoo
01-04-23, 18:29
I'm sick and tired of this Warncock would have saved us bollox....no he wouldn't. It's very simple...it's easy.you need to put your money where your mouth is and then you can maybe make some progress

You can’t see why some people thought he might have been a good short term appointment?

SLUDGE FACTORY
01-04-23, 18:40
A lot of anti warnock types on here gone very quiet

I hope he screws up and we stuff them but he's not drowning as many said he would

Eric the Half a Bee
01-04-23, 19:41
A lot of anti warnock types on here gone very quiet

I hope he screws up and we stuff them but he's not drowning as many said he would

To be honest mate, I knew this would happen. Warnock's side wins a game and loads are spanking the monkey over it. FFS.

Former Labour leader
01-04-23, 19:45
To be honest mate, I knew this would happen. Warnock's side wins a game and loads are spanking the monkey over it. FFS.
I dislike him on a personal basis as much as you Eric, but he is turning Huddersfield around. What we would have given for a 4-2 win today after going behind. I am convinced they will be safe.

SLUDGE FACTORY
01-04-23, 20:09

You are praying he messes up

Me too

Let's pray together

Eric the Half a Bee
01-04-23, 20:22
I dislike him on a personal basis as much as you Eric, but he is turning Huddersfield around. What we would have given for a 4-2 win today after going behind. I am convinced they will be safe.

He's won a couple of games. Would you say Lamouchi had turned things around after we'd won 2 on the bounce?

Eric the Half a Bee
01-04-23, 20:22
You are praying he messes up

Me too

Let's pray together

I couldn't give a rat's arse. We'll beat them at the end of the month and they'll be down. I'm getting the vibe from some that they wouldn't mind Huddersfield sending us down if it means they can say "I told you so" about Colin.

SLUDGE FACTORY
01-04-23, 20:28
I couldn't give a rat's arse. We'll beat them at the end of the month and they'll be down. I'm getting the vibe from some that they wouldn't mind Huddersfield sending us down if it means they can say "I told you so" about Colin.

You want him to feck up

Please don't insult my intelligence suggesting anything otherwise

I do too

2b2bdoo
01-04-23, 20:38
Today was classic Warnock, Huddersfield home against a boro team that ripped us one.

SLUDGE FACTORY
01-04-23, 20:52
Today was classic Warnock, Huddersfield home against a boro team that ripped us one.

His man management skills are second to none

I hope he screws up though

2b2bdoo
01-04-23, 20:59
His man management skills are second to none

I hope he screws up though

I think we might both stay up.

Grangenders
01-04-23, 21:07
The moment Huddersfield appointed Warnock they were safe. He has his faults but it’s in situations like this that he excels.

The Lone Gunman
01-04-23, 22:18
Warnock has won 3 of his first 8 games as Huddersfield manager. Lamouchi won 3 of his first 8 games as City manager.

Eric the Half a Bee
01-04-23, 22:28
Warnock has won 3 of his first 8 games as Huddersfield manager. Lamouchi won 3 of his first 8 games as City manager.

Aye, but because they beat Middlesbrough they're bound to stay up....

Canton Kev
02-04-23, 02:42
Aye, but because they beat Middlesbrough they're bound to stay up....

They just beat 3rd place Boro and 5th place Millwall in consecutive games.

Of the 7 teams in the relegation battle, I’d be most optimistic in their position.

Outside the bottom 3, I think QPR are in the most danger of going down followed by Reading (if they get the point deduction that’s been looming).