PDA

View Full Version : Swansea stat

Eric the Half a Bee
01-04-23, 21:22
In the last 3 meetings at the Cardiff City stadium, Swansea have scored 9 goals from just 12 shots on target.

North Cardiff Blue
02-04-23, 10:56
In the last 3 meetings at the Cardiff City stadium, Swansea have scored 9 goals from just 12 shots on target.

hmmmmmm strange that seeing as our goalie is so highly regarded by some?????

Pedro de la Rosa
02-04-23, 11:03

You do know Allsop wasn’t in goal for the 2 previous fixtures, don’t you? :hehe:

Eric the Half a Bee
02-04-23, 13:35
You do know Allsop wasn’t in goal for the 2 previous fixtures, don’t you? :hehe:

3 of their 4 on target attempts yesterday found the net. I presume the 4th that was on target was the one Allsop deflected onto the post that they scored their second from.

BLUETIT
03-04-23, 10:38
Abertawe scored in the 3rd minute, the 33rd minute (3 x 33) = the 99th minute

X File stuff !!!!!!!

North Cardiff Blue
03-04-23, 11:14

Yes, Smithies was just as bad, and see Eric's reply below, 75% of on-target shots went in, even wide of the six-yard box with a glimmer to aim for.

2b2bdoo
03-04-23, 13:27

Is he? I don’t think he is from reading most posts on here. I think a lot just don’t think he’s is the biggest issue with us struggling this season.

Eric the Half a Bee
03-04-23, 13:56
Is he? I don’t think he is from reading most posts on here. I think a lot just don’t think he’s is the biggest issue with us struggling this season.

Quite right. The main area we tend to struggle with this season is that big green rectangular thingy they run around.