PDA

View Full Version : Snooker Terrorism

Alan Lung
17-04-23, 19:52
2 terrorist people jumped on both tables at the same time, one defacing it. Jimmy White shot dead. A terrible day for snooker.

bobh
17-04-23, 20:18
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/65305903

The Bloop
17-04-23, 20:24
Jimmy White, presenting on Eurosport, was more concerned that his Chinese Takeaway was getting cold as he had to go back on air.

Jordi Culé
17-04-23, 20:32
If they had covered the table in white powder old Jimmy the Whirlwind would've been nose deep in it snorting like a fuucking camel.

Taunton Blue Genie
17-04-23, 21:22
2 terrorist people jumped on both tables at the same time, one defacing it. Jimmy White shot dead. A terrible day for snooker.

They must both have a hell of a spread.

UNDERHILL1927
17-04-23, 21:31
Was there for the morning and afternoon sessions today. Missed the most entertaining part by the sounds of it.

Whisperer
18-04-23, 07:52
Just stop oil - what a bunch of cnuts would of been nice if one of them would have been smacked in the jaw with the snooker cue.

Taunton Blue Genie
18-04-23, 08:18
Just stop oil - what a bunch of cnuts would of been nice if one of them would have been smacked in the jaw with the snooker cue.

The players could have had a tip off.

logic
18-04-23, 08:30
The players could have had a tip off.

Should chalk it up to experience.

Harry Lime
18-04-23, 08:36
If they had covered the table in white powder old Jimmy the Whirlwind would've been nose deep in it snorting like a fuucking camel.

Saw him and Alex 'Hurricocaine' Higgins on a train once. They were playing cards for lots of money and the table in front of them wasn't visible for cans and miniatures. Hunter S Thompson would have had a field day

Jordi Culé
18-04-23, 09:04
Saw him and Alex 'Hurricocaine' Higgins on a train once. They were playing cards for lots of money and the table in front of them wasn't visible for cans and miniatures. Hunter S Thompson would have had a field day

Wales played in Belfast and Higgins was in a bar looking really unwell. I felt for him until he started insinuating he could have people kneecapped and shot. He was being moithered by some who were needlessly taking the piss.

Harry Lime
18-04-23, 09:12
Wales played in Belfast and Higgins was in a bar looking really unwell. I felt for him until he started insinuating he could have people kneecapped and shot. He was being moithered by some who were needlessly taking the piss.
Yeah cut a sad sight in the end, there was a decent documentary on him a year or two ago. Mind you I think he said the same kneecap line to Dennis Taylor in a match once so he must have had some interesting friends

Jordi Culé
18-04-23, 09:26
Yeah cut a sad sight in the end, there was a decent documentary on him a year or two ago. Mind you I think he said the same kneecap line to Dennis Taylor in a match once so he must have had some interesting friends

Think he was from the Shankhill in Belfast which probably means he may have had them contacts? Great city Belfast if you can avoid the politics which if you can is a feat in itself.

Harry Lime
18-04-23, 10:26
Think he was from the Shankhill in Belfast which probably means he may have had them contacts? Great city Belfast if you can avoid the politics which if you can is a feat in itself.

I'd love to visit there and Derry. I tried to go when we played them in the Cup Winners Cup but I think only a handful made the trip in the end.

JamesWales
18-04-23, 10:41
I'd love to visit there and Derry. I tried to go when we played them in the Cup Winners Cup but I think only a handful made the trip in the end.

The Northern Coast is really great too.

Whisperer
19-04-23, 06:06
So the protester is from a mega rich family with probably the best set of lawyers money can buy, I can see a big backlash in a few years time with all this climate change protesting.

Jordi Culé
19-04-23, 07:20
So the protester is from a mega rich family with probably the best set of lawyers money can buy, I can see a big backlash in a few years time with all this climate change protesting.

Posh, rich, entitled fuuckers telling us plebs what we should do.

Imagine that?

TWGL1
19-04-23, 09:01

So the Just Stop Oil chap is named Edred Whittingham.

Turns out he is a paid for protester - you can hire his services to obstruct roads, climb billboards & apparently interrupt snooker matches.

Hmmmmm

Jordi Culé
19-04-23, 09:17

Turns out he is a paid for protester - you can hire his services to obstruct roads, climb billboards & apparently interrupt snooker matches.

Hmmmmm

Are you suggesting we all chip in and hire him to protest about how City are run?

TWGL1
19-04-23, 09:36
Are you suggesting we all chip in and hire him to protest about how City are run?

:hehe:

Whisperer
19-04-23, 09:59
Posh, rich, entitled fuuckers telling us plebs what we should do.

Imagine that?

Mentally retarded Ronnie grabbing the fkr off the table and stamping on his head proper ICF style

Imagine that - Live on the BBC

Jordi Culé
19-04-23, 11:23
Mentally retarded Ronnie grabbing the fkr off the table and stamping on his head proper ICF style

Imagine that - Live on the BBC

That might liven up Clive Everton and John Virgo commentary from their usual collective comas.

I'd like to see Rocket Ronnie go all Guy Ritchie and put snooker balls down his sock and whack the protester around the head.

New nickname of Sock 'et Ronnie already there for him?

The Bloop
19-04-23, 11:55
That might liven up Clive Everton and John Virgo commentary from their usual collective comas.

I'd like to see Rocket Ronnie go all Guy Ritchie and put snooker balls down his sock and whack the protester around the head.

New nickname of Sock 'et Ronnie already there for him?

Alternatively, Ronnie would unscrew the butt end of his cue to reveal a 12 inch blade, then just like the Krays, put the blade through the guys hand whilst over the corner pocket.

Taunton Blue Genie
19-04-23, 14:59
The world is going to pot :hide:

Bluebirdman Of Alcathays
19-04-23, 15:02

Come on, that's in off of that.

The Bloop
19-04-23, 15:15

Come on, that's in off of that.

Give it a rest you two.

Eric the Half a Bee
19-04-23, 16:07

Hmmmmm

Edred Whittingham, he does what he wants.

Taunton Blue Genie
19-04-23, 19:45

Hmmmmm

Sounds like he's been framed.

Rock_Flock_of_Five
20-04-23, 05:59
If I were to ever spider protestor about to interrupt a snooker game, I wouldn't baulk at the idea of grabbing hold of them.
Spoiling other people's enjoyment like that, how Ted Lowe can you get!

Moodybluebird
20-04-23, 12:57
Snooker Terrorism ? As in Osullivan Bin Laden ?