PDA

View Full Version : Til Tok just seems to be trouble.

Wash DC Blue
25-05-23, 13:27
Another platform that just encourages shiteness.

This kid is a such a dick.
He’s going to end up in jail or dead if he carries on.

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/tiktok-prankster-bacari-bronze-ogarro-fined-200-and-and-given-social-media-video-ban-after-entering-familys-home-12888545

Trigger
25-05-23, 13:50
Good to see the tough upbringing card being played.

Joe Gillis
25-05-23, 15:19
Good to see he got a stiff sentence for that, £365!

Tuerto
25-05-23, 15:43
I've been hitting the gym over the past three months or so. I don't like gyms, but they're functional, running on the road is getting much harder now and i don't play any sports anymore, so, i thought that i'd give it a whirl in order to tone up, lose some weight and feel better. I go there to work. I'm astonished at the amount of people who are on their phones while exercising, taking photos for their 'Socials' looking like they're ready for a night out. I know that i'm an old bastard, but it's so Narcissistic, constant attention for being ordinary.

Trigger
25-05-23, 16:05
I've been hitting the gym over the past three months or so. I don't like gyms, but they're functional, running on the road is getting much harder now and i don't play any sports anymore, so, i thought that i'd give it a whirl in order to tone up, lose some weight and feel better. I go there to work. I'm astonished at the amount of people who are on their phones while exercising, taking photos for their 'Socials' looking like they're ready for a night out. I know that i'm an old bastard, but it's so Narcissistic, constant attention for being ordinary.

Saw there was a craze recently of young girls filming themselves for insta or TikTok then catching eye contact with a guy and publicly calling him out for harassment. Girl then has a cry about how she can't just go to the gym anymore.