PDA

View Full Version : FAO: the other bob wilson

Wales-Bales
13-07-23, 15:30
Pervert;

Is there a legal threshold and is it dependent on the age of the victim, and if so what are the sentencing guidelines?

the other bob wilson
13-07-23, 15:56
Pervert;

Is there a legal threshold and is it dependent on the age of the victim, and if so what are the sentencing guidelines?

:shrug:

Wales-Bales
13-07-23, 16:03
:shrug:You seemed to have an issue with the use of the word in another thread.

the other bob wilson
13-07-23, 16:46
You seemed to have an issue with the use of the word in another thread.

It was the use of the term BBC pervert I had an issue with.

Wales-Bales
13-07-23, 16:54
It was the use of the term BBC pervert I had an issue with.Are you saying the BBC has never had any perverts working there before?

the other bob wilson
13-07-23, 17:27
Are you saying the BBC has never had any perverts working there before?

What’s the point of this conversation? Resurrecting the thread on the other board where you took a hell of a beating doesn’t sound the best idea to me.

Wales-Bales
13-07-23, 17:32
What’s the point of this conversation? Resurrecting the thread on the other board where you took a hell of a beating doesn’t sound the best idea to me.No, I am trying to understand why your definition of the word pervert is different to the dictionary definition, and why you kept on repeating it.

J R Hartley
13-07-23, 17:39
I’m not surprised a virgin like you thinks having consensual sexting with someone over the age of 18 is perverted.

the other bob wilson
13-07-23, 17:41
No, I am trying to understand why your definition of the word pervert is different to the dictionary definition, and why you kept on repeating it.

I haven’t given any definition of the word pervert, so Lord knows how you know how I define it!

I’ve finished with this thread now.

Wales-Bales
13-07-23, 18:35
I haven’t given any definition of the word pervert, so Lord knows how you know how I define it!

I’ve finished with this thread now.Going by the dictionary definition perverted behaviour has quite a low threshold, so it's not exactly the loaded gotcha that you were making it out to be.