PDA

View Full Version : Paul Mullin

The Bloop
26-07-23, 05:34
Suffered a punctured lung in a collision during Wrexham's friendly with Man Utd U21s.

https://twitter.com/Wrexham_AFC/status/1684058742197981185?t=kyvyAyqWqvBC_6BSHDWzjw&s=19

Robin Friday's Ghost
26-07-23, 07:10
Sounds, horrendous. However, I'd expect it to heal pretty quickly.

North Cardiff Blue
26-07-23, 07:28
Sounds, horrendous. However, I'd expect it to heal pretty quickly.

six to eight weeks for full recovery add on three or four to be able to play professional football, missing the start of a season and will have to regain full fitness, he won't be right for twelve weeks odd, quite a blow for them but we had worse with Adams and Collins.

LA Bluebird
26-07-23, 10:05
Shocking for a pre-season friendly though, in addition to this incident also a straight red for what sounds like a pretty bad tackle. Wrexham have a right to be annoyed but equally, playing Man United u21s in a hyped up tournament on TV, you expect a lot of those players are going to be treating it like they are in the shop window and treating it like a first team game... a downside to the media attention they are getting right now I doubt anyone really thought about.

Robin Friday's Ghost
26-07-23, 12:26
six to eight weeks for full recovery add on three or four to be able to play professional football, missing the start of a season and will have to regain full fitness, he won't be right for twelve weeks odd, quite a blow for them but we had worse with Adams and Collins.
Surprised at that. It happened to me 3 times in my early 20s. I felt fine after a couple of weeks although admittedly I wasn't playing professional football. The 3rd time it happened the hospital told me to just go and see my gp next time, although never did.

Cleve van Leef
27-07-23, 18:10
It seems he had a punctuated lung, Full Stop…..