PDA

View Full Version : Net Zero....

Maurice Swan
14-09-23, 16:33
https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1809903/Uk-net-zero-rules-energy-bill-jail-for-new-zero-jacob-rees-mogg

well...good luck to all you in the valleys especially..........and don't respond with the fact this is in the Express.....it is also many places elsewhere...it is FACT...

Heathblue
14-09-23, 17:29
This should be a good'n, off out for a bite to eat and a couple of pints, will check back later to see how the climate religion brigade are doing :hehe:

cyril evans awaydays
14-09-23, 18:18
https://www.express.co.uk/comment/expresscomment/1809903/Uk-net-zero-rules-energy-bill-jail-for-new-zero-jacob-rees-mogg

well...good luck to all you in the valleys especially..........and don't respond with the fact this is in the Express.....it is also many places elsewhere...it is FACT...

Can you imagine yourself being on the wrong side of an argument with Lee Anderson just because you swallowed any pony from the Express and GB News?

https://fullfact.org/law/energy-bill-new-criminal-offences/

the other bob wilson
14-09-23, 18:21
“Lovers of freedom” :hehe:

Doucas
14-09-23, 18:24
This should be a good'n, off out for a bite to eat and a couple of pints, will check back later to see how the climate religion brigade are doing :hehe:

You think the earth is flat and that the sun isn't centre of the solar system so I'd keep quiet if I were you.

Remember when they say man made climate change doesn't exist, these are the sorts of people who say it.

Not a single one can answer this, they will deflect, rant about how they know more about triple glazing (actually happened), say they know the answer but won't actually say for whatever reason.

What do Scientists say is the physical process behind climate change and what about that process do they disagree with?

Heathblue
15-09-23, 00:03
You think the earth is flat and that the sun isn't centre of the solar system so I'd keep quiet if I were you.

Remember when they say man made climate change doesn't exist, these are the sorts of people who say it.

Not a single one can answer this, they will deflect, rant about how they know more about triple glazing (actually happened), say they know the answer but won't actually say for whatever reason.

What do Scientists say is the physical process behind climate change and what about that process do they disagree with?

I have never said. I think the Earth is flat, you appear to be attributing this for me.
I think climate change is BS you can quote me on this : 👍

+ the native hipster
15-09-23, 23:05

bottled gas has become too expensive in most parts of africa [ production hasn't gone down more money in europe] so to cook the locals use charcoal [ chopped down trees] we are the white savours , how?

TWGL1
16-09-23, 10:00

Your party trick it becoming a bit tired now mate , give it up FFS

Any ideas to when they are decarbonising the National Grid ?

Doucas
18-09-23, 20:05
Your party trick it becoming a bit tired now mate , give it up FFS

Any ideas to when they are decarbonising the National Grid ?

I am shocked you won't answer it, going to tell me about triple glazing again or about how you know the answer but won't tell anyone. :hehe:

Doucas
18-09-23, 20:06
I have never said. I think the Earth is flat, you appear to be attributing this for me.
I think climate change is BS you can quote me on this : ��

Is the Earth a sphere? Is the sun in the centre of the solar system?

Bet you can't answer.

TWGL1
18-09-23, 20:36
I am shocked you won't answer it, going to tell me about triple glazing again or about how you know the answer but won't tell anyone. :hehe:

Why don’t you reveal your party trick so we can finally close the door on the issue, and as an aside triple glazing is only beneficial if the rest of the house is energy efficient with the latest technology , which I doubt you could afford.

The environment agenda is only in play when governments can profit from it. Once a better source of revenue comes along, then they will pivot into something else. ULEZ an example. If you have an Aston Martin you can drive it as long as you pay.

Keep doing your bit though with your newly installed cavity wall insulation :hehe:

What a whopper.

Heathblue
20-09-23, 17:19
Sunak with a big u turn today for the better 👍

The Bloop
20-09-23, 18:51

It won't make much difference to most car manufacturers who are already switching to electric car production in readiness for 2030. Sunak though, I think, will use it to buy himself more time to get the charging network to a satisfactory level.

Heathblue
20-09-23, 21:11
It won't make much difference to most car manufacturers who are already switching to electric car production in readiness for 2030. Sunak though, I think, will use it to buy himself more time to get the charging network to a satisfactory level.

Not just cars, Gas boilers given an extension of life, more time to develop efficient smaller heat pumps

life on mars
20-09-23, 21:21

Top speech made a lot of sense

MOZZER2
20-09-23, 21:24
Sunak with a big u turn today for the better ��

another WEF puppet take it with a pinch of salt

Heathblue
20-09-23, 21:34
another WEF puppet take it with a pinch of salt

The majority are, Rishi is currently Donald Ducked and in for a thrashing at the next election, its a major throw of the dice to retain power, I'd like to see Starmer say he'll reverse what Sunak did today meaning the next election would be an interesting yardstick for how the country really feels about Net Zero, virtue signalling on social media or the pound in the pocket. Who wins ? :hehe: my car is up for renewal next month any slight doubt is removed, my next one will be hydrocarbon powered.

Eric Cartman
20-09-23, 22:55
Scrapping the tax on eating meat and mandatory car sharing are very important too, oh wait they didn't exist in the first place.

That was the biggest load of rambling nonsense I've ever heard and I listened to a lot of speeches by Boris Johnson so that is saying something.

This whole charade is nothing more than a spin doctors last roll of the dice, pure desperation.

Heathblue
21-09-23, 05:45
Top speech made a lot of sense
Didn't hear his speech only the take aways on the news channels, time for SIR Keir to make the next election a referendum on net zero 👍has he got the bollox to do it ?.

life on mars
21-09-23, 09:52
Sunak’s good and clever speech managed to box in his predecessors i.e. Boris / May /Cameron / Labour the quote below was perfect :

“ climate change committee has rightly said you don’t reach net zero just by wishing it, but that’s what previous governments have done, both Labour and Conservative.”

folk have very little money the Petrol / diesel car ban kills them great it now put back
YEY Transition to heat pumps switch will be forced only when buying a new boiler, and from 2035.
yey Boiler upgrade scheme grant upped to £7,500.
yey Property energy efficiency requirements scrapped.
yey Future 7-bin requirement scrapped.
yey No new flight tax.
yey No ban on oil and gas in the North Sea.
Yey no ban on onshore wind is being lifted.

Rishi’s next best quote : “I care about reaching Net Zero by 2050 but on the current path, we risk losing the consent of British people.

My Quote :
Net Zero is a better off persons go to , you cant shove people into something you must take them with you . Poorer folk will not be able to buying 14K heat pumps , top end cars , they relay on hand me downs cars from the better off .

TWGL1
21-09-23, 14:14
Zelenski must have been “instructed” to chat about the environment , whilst prolonging the military industrial complex :hehe:

https://x.com/calvinrobinson/status/1704380194092449865?s=61&t=opXYWu2ILhmySD2aRt-GNg

az city
21-09-23, 15:05
I think climate change is BS you can quote me on this : 👍

Just out of curiosity, what facts about human-induced climate change do you find troubling? If you need a reference to wrestle with in formulating your thoughts try: https://www.ipcc.ch/report/sixth-assessment-report-cycle/

I quote from the summary document:

"Human activities, principally through emissions of greenhouse gases, have unequivocally
caused global warming, with global surface temperature reaching 1.1°C above 1850-1900
in 2011-2020. Global greenhouse gas emissions have continued to increase, with unequal
historical and ongoing contributions arising from unsustainable energy use, land use and
land-use change, lifestyles and patterns of consumption and production across regions,
between and within countries, and among individuals."

az city
21-09-23, 15:09
Sunak’s good and clever speech managed to box in his predecessors i.e. Boris / May /Cameron / Labour the quote below was perfect :

“ climate change committee has rightly said you don’t reach net zero just by wishing it, but that’s what previous governments have done, both Labour and Conservative.”

folk have very little money the Petrol / diesel car ban kills them great it now put back
YEY Transition to heat pumps switch will be forced only when buying a new boiler, and from 2035.
yey Boiler upgrade scheme grant upped to £7,500.
yey Property energy efficiency requirements scrapped.
yey Future 7-bin requirement scrapped.
yey No new flight tax.
yey No ban on oil and gas in the North Sea.
Yey no ban on onshore wind is being lifted.

Rishi’s next best quote : “I care about reaching Net Zero by 2050 but on the current path, we risk losing the consent of British people.

My Quote :
Net Zero is a better off persons go to , you cant shove people into something you must take them with you . Poorer folk will not be able to buying 14K heat pumps , top end cars , they relay on hand me downs cars from the better off .

Basically, people like you are the reason humanity is ****ed.

Heathblue
21-09-23, 17:26
Just out of curiosity, what facts about human-induced climate change do you find troubling? If you need a reference to wrestle with in formulating your thoughts try: https://www.ipcc.ch/report/sixth-assessment-report-cycle/

I quote from the summary document:

"Human activities, principally through emissions of greenhouse gases, have unequivocally
caused global warming, with global surface temperature reaching 1.1°C above 1850-1900
in 2011-2020. Global greenhouse gas emissions have continued to increase, with unequal
historical and ongoing contributions arising from unsustainable energy use, land use and
land-use change, lifestyles and patterns of consumption and production across regions,
between and within countries, and among individuals."

The whole shebang, one big grift, follow the money, I've seen, that reference previously. It's shite, cheers :thumbup:

az city
21-09-23, 19:06
The whole shebang, one big grift, follow the money, I've seen, that reference previously. It's shite, cheers :thumbup:

Next time you visit Earth maybe you could brush up on your grammar.

Heathblue
21-09-23, 20:14
Next time you visit Earth maybe you could brush up on your grammar.

Is that it ? :hehe:

SLUDGE FACTORY
22-09-23, 02:18
Is that it ? :hehe:

Nothing more needed

You are completely Potty

Heathblue
22-09-23, 05:10
Nothing more needed

You are completely Potty

I know, i refuse to be controlled, I finish my job near Tory Cowbridge today, a few of lads know you, starting a new job back in a red district on Monday. If it was 2 years on I'd have looked to put my feet up and join the sick note Britain Brigade, however being working class outta Roath, Ely, Rumney and Splott have chosen to put some more PAYE into the system :thumbup:

life on mars
22-09-23, 08:57
Rishi Sunak v Robinson Interview

"Here are the facts... We've committed to reducing our emissions by 68 percent.

"Here are some of the other countries' targets: the EU - just 55 percent; Australia 45 percent; America 40 percent; Canada around 20 percent; New Zealand 18 percent.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/here-are-the-facts-rishi-sunak-dismantles-bbc-s-nick-robinson-as-uk-now-aligned-with-eu/ar-AA1h2kTP?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=9733237025fe4c3f9d68be502af8c6c5&ei=50

Good interview in my books.

Mr Robinson mistakenly accused the PM of talking about "where we've been" rather than "where we're going".

Mr Sunak pointed out that the targets he just listed off are the 2030 targets, "so that's where we're going and we're going faster than anyone else".

The PM found it equally easy to defend his decision to push back the deadline on the sale of new petrol and diesel cars, telling Nick Robinson his arguments were "an easy thing to rebut".

Mr Robinson said EV manufacturers "will not have the incentive to invest".

"So if people want to talk about 'global leadership' those are the facts we should be dealing with."

Mr Sunak hit back in a blunt 10-point retort: "Well that's an easy thing to rebut. Because if you look at our target of 2035, it's completely aligned with pretty much every other major economy.

"France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, Canada, California, New York, Massachusetts, Sweden.

"So in an industry that is global and integrated, it's very hard to argue that somehow, you know, we will be at a disadvantage when we're aligning our date with that of pretty much every other major country."

He added that given manufacturers operate globally and every other major country has gone with a target of 2035, the Government's new target "seems entirely sensible".

In the same interview, Mr Sunak argued Margaret Thatcher would have "agreed" with his approach to Net Zero targets, despite her being a trailblazer in telling the world about the need to look after the environment.

The PM joined his Business Secretary Kemi Badenoch in passionately defending the new policy approach this morning, with Ms Badenoch having a row on Sky News about whether poor Brits drive cars.

The Business Secretary accused Sky News's Jayne Secker of making "ludicrous" claims over net zero.

life on mars
22-09-23, 09:01
I know, i refuse to be controlled, I finish my job near Tory Cowbridge today, a few of lads know you, starting a new job back in a red district on Monday. If it was 2 years on I'd have looked to put my feet up and join the sick note Britain Brigade, however being working class outta Roath, Ely, Rumney and Splott have chosen to put some more PAYE into the system :thumbup:

:thumbup:Same ere forged in Llanrummney , never been out of work , don't do sick , had house reprocessed when mortgages were of the wall at 9 % , divorced as a result of money pressures , did two jobs to recover and pay for the Court Administration Order ,there were days where id didn't eat , odd shop lift of milk and bread got me trough , you'd be surprised how many full un drink pints are left outside pubs ,did I give in nope .

Rjk
22-09-23, 09:08

You think the whole thing is made up?

Heathblue
22-09-23, 09:36
:thumbup:Same ere forged in Llanrummney , never been out of work , don't do sick , had house reprocessed when mortgages were of the wall at 9 % , divorced as a result of money pressures , did two jobs to recover and pay for the Court Administration Order ,there were days where id didn't eat , odd shop lift of milk and bread got me trough , you'd be surprised how many full un drink pints are left outside pubs ,did I give in nope .

Whilst Llanrumney and Rumney were scrapping on Newport Road for superiority (Llanrumney always on top) Sludge was quaffing champers in Uni :hehe: a typical Tory bully boy. YODA said it better, the virtuos is strong with this one.

Heathblue
22-09-23, 09:37
You think the whole thing is made up?

Yes, next ?

TWGL1
22-09-23, 09:59
Yes, next ?

Why would the PM delay the implementation of the current policy in place if we are currently in a “climate emergency “

Surely regardless of cost etc the policy should not be delayed due to the seriousness.

:sherlock:

lardy
22-09-23, 10:14
Why would the PM delay the implementation of the current policy in place if we are currently in a “climate emergency “

Surely regardless of cost etc the policy should not be delayed due to the seriousness.

Well gee, let me think, I wonder why just about every government has been kicking the can down the road for decades.

life on mars
22-09-23, 10:26
Whilst Llanrumney and Rumney were scrapping on Newport Road for superiority (Llanrumney always on top) Sludge was quaffing champers in Uni :hehe: a typical Tory bully boy. YODA said it better, the virtuos is strong with this one.

Love the Wreck scraps lol , you remember Slogger, sitting on the wreck leg in a bucket as one of your lot did him harm ,sadly he was an unforgiving sole ??

life on mars
22-09-23, 10:29
Well gee, let me think, I wonder why just about every government has been kicking the can down the road for decades.

Which governments , if were one of the best and only impacting on 1% got a feeling there maybe other countries out there, and opposition parties funding demonstrators for their own a political agenda ,instead of coming together as one to save the planet , same with NHS Labour have no real desire to fix it as it is a marvellous political tool ,why fix it when you use it ?

SLUDGE FACTORY
22-09-23, 11:00

Nuts 🤪

SLUDGE FACTORY
22-09-23, 11:02

Pissed this early in the morning ?

Dear me

Eric Cartman
22-09-23, 12:18

Because it is supposed to be a pre-election trap for Labour, nothing more nothing less, cooked up by a strategist in a dimly lit room in cchq.

What sunak does has absolutely no bearing on the truth and vice versa.

JamesWales
22-09-23, 13:23
Because it is supposed to be a pre-election trap for Labour, nothing more nothing less, cooked up by a strategist in a dimly lit room in cchq.

What sunak does has absolutely no bearing on the truth and vice versa.

Why the big conspiracy? You realise that getting to net zero costs a shit load right, and would hurt the poorest most?
Thats balanced against the policy aims, but why do you have to see some kind of shadowy conspiracy in it?

Statement deems quite open to me. I can well understand why environmentalists don't like it but I can see where he is coming from especially when we have decarbonised faster than others

Eric Cartman
22-09-23, 14:04
Why the big conspiracy? You realise that getting to net zero costs a shit load right, and would hurt the poorest most?
Thats balanced against the policy aims, but why do you have to see some kind of shadowy conspiracy in it?

Statement deems quite open to me. I can well understand why environmentalists don't like it but I can see where he is coming from especially when we have decarbonised faster than others

I wondered how long it would take.

Anybody with a brain can see through this from the tone of the speech itself and the circumstances sunak finds himself in. If you want to believe that politicians are virtuously floating through life doing god's work then you can, I think the evidence suggests it is a deeply cynical game and this move is no different.

And yes really honest and open to reel off a list of scary policies that don't exist and tell people he has scrapped them, really? That's the kind of fear mongering politics you want, and from an official televised Downing Street press conference? Demeaning the office doesn't really cover it but after the last few years nothing surprises me.

I think you accused me of being naive recently..

JamesWales
22-09-23, 14:45
I wondered how long it would take.

Anybody with a brain can see through this from the tone of the speech itself and the circumstances sunak finds himself in. If you want to believe that politicians are virtuously floating through life doing god's work then you can, I think the evidence suggests it is a deeply cynical game and this move is no different.

And yes really honest and open to reel off a list of scary policies that don't exist and tell people he has scrapped them, really? That's the kind of fear mongering politics you want, and from an official televised Downing Street press conference? Demeaning the office doesn't really cover it but after the last few years nothing surprises me.

I think you accused me of being naive recently..

Hate to break it to you Eric, but no, not everyone sees things the way you do.

Like I said, I can see why people don't like what he said, but the reality is that all policies come with huge costs and benefits and on this one they've realigned things to push them both down the road.

Fear mongering?! No idea what you are talking about there. Again, whatever else he said, I don't think he's the one using fear to push through a policy.

If you want to believe there is far more to it than that then that's up to you

Eric Cartman
22-09-23, 15:01
Hate to break it to you Eric, but no, not everyone sees things the way you do.

Like I said, I can see why people don't like what he said, but the reality is that all policies come with huge costs and benefits and on this one they've realigned things to push them both down the road.

Fear mongering?! No idea what you are talking about there. Again, whatever else he said, I don't think he's the one using fear to push through a policy.

If you want to believe there is far more to it than that then that's up to you

I shall. From what you have said so far, I don't think you watched the speech in full, I would urge you to..

Here is some honesty and integrity for you though, a graphic from Rishi's twitter.

https://twitter.com/RishiSunak/status/1704522548648509467?s=20

2 of those are completely imaginary..

'I am the only one who can save you from [made up thing]' is politician scaremongering 101 and 'new approach' indicates that these were part of the existing approach.

It is lying.

lardy
22-09-23, 15:40
Which governments , if were one of the best and only impacting on 1% got a feeling there maybe other countries out there, and opposition parties funding demonstrators for their own a political agenda ,instead of coming together as one to save the planet , same with NHS Labour have no real desire to fix it as it is a marvellous political tool ,why fix it when you use it ?

It's posts like this that make me regret learning to read.

JamesWales
22-09-23, 16:07
I shall. From what you have said so far, I don't think you watched the speech in full, I would urge you to..

Here is some honesty and integrity for you though, a graphic from Rishi's twitter.

'I am the only one who can save you from [made up thing]' is politician scaremongering 101 and 'new approach' indicates that these were part of the existing approach.

It is lying.

I did watch it. And I appreciate it's a political speech, but every political speech presents such ideas and suggests their party is the one to solve that issue.

The bigger picture here is that many western nations are realising the cost of net zero and realising that it needs to be delivered in a politically and economically sustainably manner also.

That's the bigger picture. Macron have a not dissimilar speech a couple of months ago.

https://www.france24.com/en/environment/20230511-macron-urges-pause-in-eu-environment-regulations-in-push-to-reindustrialise-france

az city
22-09-23, 16:14

It is lying.

Jimbo lives in an alternative universe. You are completely correct - Sunak is lying.

az city
22-09-23, 16:17
I did watch it. And I appreciate it's a political speech, but every political speech presents such ideas and suggests their party is the one to solve that issue.

The bigger picture here is that many western nations are realising the cost of net zero and realising that it needs to be delivered in a politically and economically sustainably manner also.

That's the bigger picture. Macron have a not dissimilar speech a couple of months ago.

https://www.france24.com/en/environment/20230511-macron-urges-pause-in-eu-environment-regulations-in-push-to-reindustrialise-france

Are you feeble-minded? Even his own party have been acknowledging this for the last-ditch attempt to court the populist agenda that it is in the face of a forthcoming leathering at the polls.

JamesWales
22-09-23, 16:19
Are you feeble-minded? Even his own party have been acknowledging this for the last-ditch attempt to court the populist agenda that it is in the face of a forthcoming leathering at the polls.

Some in his party. Because parties are rarely absolutely united on things.

Are you feeble minded?

Welcome back btw!

az city
22-09-23, 16:19
It's posts like this that make me regret learning to read.

I know what you mean. LOM is like reverse AI.

az city
22-09-23, 16:22
Some in his party. Because parties are always absolutely united on things.

Are you feeble minded?

Welcome back btw!

I think we know I'm not feeble-minded. The jury is out in your case.

You cannot possibly defend Sunak on this. Humanity is facing an existential crisis and he only cares about winning an election. He's just a venal twat.

Heathblue
22-09-23, 16:36

King Charles preaches on the religion again yesterday and after his speech jumps on a private jet for another engagement in France :hehe: the disciples insisting he cannot travel by Sleazy Jet.

I suppose it isn't that important.

Suited up Green Tee shirt man, bollox to 1,000's and 1,000's of his citizens getting mullered by the Russians giving a lecture on climate change, fair play he has some front :hehe:

Do as I say !!! and they do!!! :hehe:

JamesWales
22-09-23, 16:39

You cannot possibly defend Sunak on this. Humanity is facing an existential crisis and he only cares about winning an election. He's just a venal twat.

I am sure there is a diversity of opinion on your state of mind old bean!

It's less defending him. More pointing out that it's a fairly common political move based on benefits and costs.

Reaching net zero will be very expensive. It has to be done in a sustainable manner esp when there are millions struggling to afford to live.

And as I mentioned, I think you have seen, and will see more speeches like this, particularly in the West and from govts across the spectrum.

SLUDGE FACTORY
22-09-23, 18:28
I am sure there is a diversity of opinion on your state of mind old bean!

It's less defending him. More pointing out that it's a fairly common political move based on benefits and costs.

Reaching net zero will be very expensive. It has to be done in a sustainable manner esp when there are millions struggling to afford to live.

And as I mentioned, I think you have seen, and will see more speeches like this, particularly in the West and from govts across the spectrum.

He's a tory liar

If this was anyone else you would be all over them like herpes

You fool nobody

MOZZER2
22-09-23, 18:52
King Charles preaches on the religion again yesterday and after his speech jumps on a private jet for another engagement in France :hehe: the disciples insisting he cannot travel by Sleazy Jet.

I suppose it isn't that important.

Suited up Green Tee shirt man, bollox to 1,000's and 1,000's of his citizens getting mullered by the Russians giving a lecture on climate change, fair play he has some front :hehe:

Do as I say !!! and they do!!! :hehe:

its a big club and you ain't in it
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Cost of living crisis? That’s just for the plebs. Meanwhile at the Palace of Versailles, King Charles, President Macron and various celebrities and politicians indulge in a lavish State Banquet.<a href="https://t.co/CmjkjvRAbM">pic.twitter.com/CmjkjvRAbM</a></p>&mdash; James Melville (@JamesMelville) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1705093961931481511?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 22, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Heathblue
22-09-23, 19:17
its a big club and you ain't in it
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Cost of living crisis? That’s just for the plebs. Meanwhile at the Palace of Versailles, King Charles, President Macron and various celebrities and politicians indulge in a lavish State Banquet.<a href="https://t.co/CmjkjvRAbM">pic.twitter.com/CmjkjvRAbM</a></p>&mdash; James Melville (@JamesMelville) <a href="https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1705093961931481511?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 22, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Home grown ants for starters
Crickets main course
Beetle juice to wash it down
:thumbup:

TWGL1
22-09-23, 19:54

I think you’re exaggerating slightly, if it was that much of a crisis we would bad all Chinese goods , not push back on current environmental policies, cease the environmental disaster in Ukraine, ( not promote and prolong the conflict) same goes for Yemen etc.

I suppose you will always get the extremist reaction from some.

TWGL1
22-09-23, 20:18
Home grown ants for starters
Crickets main course
Beetle juice to wash it down
:thumbup:

It’s a cost of living policy, not a cost of living crisis , we had three years of free handouts when the economy was paused , this is the result, it was always going to happen.

az city
22-09-23, 23:07
I think you’re exaggerating slightly, if it was that much of a crisis we would bad all Chinese goods , not push back on current environmental policies, cease the environmental disaster in Ukraine, ( not promote and prolong the conflict) same goes for Yemen etc.

I suppose you will always get the extremist reaction from some.

LOM, Heathblue, James Wales and yourself are all identities of the same multi.

SLUDGE FACTORY
23-09-23, 02:33
I am glad old king Charles walked past Mick Jagger as he's a complete cctt

Silly old ponce was probably preening himself for hours getting ready for that nonsense

TWGL1
23-09-23, 06:44
LOM, Heathblue, James Wales and yourself are all identities of the same multi.

Cool story bro :hehe:

Heathblue
23-09-23, 16:54
Cool story bro :hehe:

AZ must have still been at the top of the fallopian tubes when i 1st started engaging with this MB and since it has been via registration I've only ever used two posting names. unlike the spineless name callers, I've never hidden my identity.

az city
23-09-23, 17:34
AZ must have still been at the top of the fallopian tubes when i 1st started engaging with this MB and since it has been via registration I've only ever used two posting names. unlike the spineless name callers, I've never hidden my identity.

I note your grammar and typing haven't improved. You may as well all be the same person - you all have nutjob views.

TWGL1
23-09-23, 17:43
I note your grammar and typing haven't improved. You may as well all be the same person - you all have nutjob views.

300,000 plus people must be nut jobs then bro 😎

I’d stay well clear of these nut jobs if I was you and put them on ignore , saves you the hassle

JamesWales
23-09-23, 17:49

I'm sure most of us would rather have Heathblues grammar rather than your absolutely shocking social skills!

Nonetheless, I'll bite. What nutjob views have I expressed here? (Other than daring to have a moderately different opinion to the Father the Son and the Holy AZ, which is how you seem to see yourself)

I merely offered an explanation of what he's doing politically and illustrated it with an example from France - oh, and here's one from Germany too, to further back up my point.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/will-germany-be-the-first-to-ditch-its-net-zero-commitments/

Unfortunately govts across the west are rowing back on the pace of environmental change and that's the reality. You can label someone a nutjob for citing articles that refer to the UK, French and German govts if you want, but it's a pretty ironic exercise to engage in.

Heathblue
23-09-23, 18:02

Calling someone a nut job after bending over for your 5th booster, fair play that takes some bollox :hehe:

the other bob wilson
23-09-23, 18:05

:hehe::facepalm:

Defending Sunak with his imaginary meat tax and his seven rubbish bags stuff :hehe:

JamesWales
23-09-23, 18:17
:hehe::facepalm:

Defending Sunak with his imaginary meat tax and his seven rubbish bags stuff :hehe:

You've missed the point by a greater margin than western nations are gonna miss net zero targets, Bobsy..

Heathblue
23-09-23, 18:17
I'm sure most of us would rather have Heathblues grammar rather than your absolutely shocking social skills!

Nonetheless, I'll bite. What nutjob views have I expressed here? (Other than daring to have a moderately different opinion to the Father the Son and the Holy AZ, which is how you seem to see yourself)

I merely offered an explanation of what he's doing politically and illustrated it with an example from France - oh, and here's one from Germany too, to further back up my point.

https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/will-germany-be-the-first-to-ditch-its-net-zero-commitments/

Unfortunately govts across the west are rowing back on the pace of environmental change and that's the reality. You can label someone a nutjob for citing articles that refer to the UK, French and German govts if you want, but it's a pretty ironic exercise to engage in.
No need for grammar welding pipes together. :hehe: you are wasting your time with them, guardian and BBC else your potty I just like to annoy them, they just cannot resist the macho name calls bashing one off whilst pressing send, that told him !!! I've listened to over 40 years of climate fear and am just at the point of turning whatever news source it is and just muttering FACK off that ship has sailed, flar earth, round earth, rectangular earth, its all based on models and theory, I prefer my own theory and models, if the government tells me it's good for me, then it's bad for me, its that simple, I'm on my phone in the kitchen with fat fingers so if the spelling and grammar is shit then those who worry about fine I couldn't give a ****.

Eric Cartman
23-09-23, 18:22
If the government tells me it's good for me, then it's bad for me

Sunak with a big u turn today for the better ��

Heathblue is short circuiting

Heathblue
23-09-23, 18:39
Heathblue is short circuiting

I think that was the "I just like to annoy them bit" :thumbup:

Usually gets the Cowbridge Tory going off on one. :thumbup:

the other bob wilson
23-09-23, 18:58
You've missed the point by a greater margin than western nations are gonna miss net zero targets, Bobsy..

Missed the point :hehe:. What I saw was the self styled Mr Reasonable yet again making himself look ridiculous by defending the indefensible.

SLUDGE FACTORY
23-09-23, 19:02
I think that was the "I just like to annoy them bit" :thumbup:

Usually gets the Cowbridge Tory going off on one. :thumbup:

When you had your brain problems

Did you listen to the medical people or listen to nutters ?

SLUDGE FACTORY
23-09-23, 19:18
No need for grammar welding pipes together. :hehe: you are wasting your time with them, guardian and BBC else your potty I just like to annoy them, they just cannot resist the macho name calls bashing one off whilst pressing send, that told him !!! I've listened to over 40 years of climate fear and am just at the point of turning whatever news source it is and just muttering FACK off that ship has sailed, flar earth, round earth, rectangular earth, its all based on models and theory, I prefer my own theory and models, if the government tells me it's good for me, then it's bad for me, its that simple, I'm on my phone in the kitchen with fat fingers so if the spelling and grammar is shit then those who worry about fine I couldn't give a ****.

You are doing a very good impression of someone who tunes into GB News or Talk TV

SLUDGE FACTORY
23-09-23, 19:31
https://youtu.be/xhMdQmxzhbc?si=7hmxbD41B1MlUBDs

Nutters , raving nutters

Heathblue
23-09-23, 20:03
When you had your brain problems

Did you listen to the medical people or listen to nutters ?

you're being a silly billy now :hehe: incidentally the medical people whilst being brilliant did initially diagnose me incorrectly!!, I was three days away from a brain operation of which i had to agree to a disclaimer if it went pear shaped and i didn't wake up, it was the radiologist who twigged the incorrect diagnosis.

JamesWales
23-09-23, 20:12
Missed the point :hehe:. What I saw was the self styled Mr Reasonable yet again making himself look ridiculous by defending the indefensible.

The fact that you see the slight rowing back of green policies, when nearly every country is doing it, as being indefensible shows how open minded you view political debate.

It's your view, or it's 'indefensible'.

I didn't even defend it either, I just provided some context from elsewhere. I know you want to live in a mythical world where the world revolves around the UK govt, but the reality is different. Big world out there!

SLUDGE FACTORY
23-09-23, 20:36
you're being a silly billy now :hehe: incidentally the medical people whilst being brilliant did initially diagnose me incorrectly!!, I was three days away from a brain operation of which i had to agree to a disclaimer if it went pear shaped and i didn't wake up, it was the radiologist who twigged the incorrect diagnosis.

No I am searching for your MO

The radiologist , a highly trained medical professional found out that it wasn't a brain tumour ......and thank feck for that

So you believed a highly trained medical professional in this respect but are part of the Beverly Hillbillies crew when it comes to covid and climate change ?

If I want my car serviced I go to a garage and if a scientist and in the case of climate change almost every scientist out there says this is bad fecking news I tend to side with them not the bloke who fixes my car and thinks its all a conspiracy

As you were

az city
23-09-23, 23:10

The comment wasn't directed at you. Are you and Heathblue one and the same then? Thank feck for that - one less crazy.

You're clueless on Sunak's motivation. I think you're doing your standard Tory-light BS. And you know it.

If you want "social skills" on an internet message board full of batshit crazies, you'll be wanting a very long time.

Go and play with your kids.

Heathblue
23-09-23, 23:12
No I am searching for your MO

The radiologist , a highly trained medical professional found out that it wasn't a brain tumour ......and thank feck for that

So you believed a highly trained medical professional in this respect but are part of the Beverly Hillbillies crew when it comes to covid and climate change ?

If I want my car serviced I go to a garage and if a scientist and in the case of climate change almost every scientist out there says this is bad fecking news I tend to side with them not the bloke who fixes my car and thinks its all a conspiracy

As you were

This is an easy one

After numerous MRI & CT scans, I and my family were shown a mass in my brain on a PC, in colour in the reception area of the ward. It was the 'O' **** moment, how long do I have.

Covid, this is the illness which, for many you have to told you have it using a test that wasn't by the words of its inventor for this illness and was amplified above the recommended cycle range for its intended use.

Johnson and his cronies then went on TV every night (I was as keen to listen) to scare the b'Jesus out of the population with the number of cases and then the death count. 30,000 plus p/a, FLU related deaths disappeared, and from memory I'm not checking, around the same amount of COVID deaths are recorded, it also became knowledge that if you fell out of a plane but tested positive using an inappropriate test whilst lying dead on the ground, that you didn't die from the fall from 30,000 feet but from Covid, this was being repeated in lockstep throughout the world.
Ivy league and world published peer reviewed doctors who went against the narrative were censored and shut down, the 1st Doctor who caught my attention was Vernon Coleman, years ago he was the BBC's Hillary Jones the go to guy when the beeb wanted an opinion, when he started his old man in a chair series he was immediately jumped on and his reputation trashed on Wiki, you only have to use the way back machine, he was, and before the American superstar doctors, the 1st to call out the potential injuries that some would be facing because of taking an experimental Vaccine, a vaccine that could only be licenced in an emergency if no other treatment was available, Coleman also expressed outrage at the use of Ventilators, Remdesivir as treatments and has since been vindicated, he was the 1st to warn of Myocarditis and Pericarditis and again has been vindicated, i know nothing about these illnesses but he does so it was worth a read, but what really caught my eye was that he was also predicting auto immune problems and specifically named, "Guillain Barre Syndrome" which is something I had and was more frightening due to me being only 22 and having just had our 1st child) than the brain Injury, obviously Coleman lost his YouTube channel Brand New tube kept him going for a few months but even they ended up censoring him, it was only after Coleman that the American boys Malone, McCullough and a few others came onto my radar but being American, always making a buck seems to be the most important criteria so whilst their credentials are impeccable, McCullough being one of the most peer reviewed doctors in the world I couldn't go all in with these guys, by chance I then came across an interview on the highwire by Del Bigtree with Geert van den Bossche, again a no one to me at the time but a short bit of research will tell you he knows his shit and was considered a world leading expert in his field, and he was adamant that you do not mass vaccinate during a pandemic, just consider world leading experts are warning about blood clots, I have a major blood clot and probably always will have so i was looking for every bit of info i could get, Johnson and his team every night on the box and other experts online, my local doctor was very hesitant in any recommendation, 2.5 years ago I was approached by the medical profession to ask if I would be a case for an article in the British Medical Journal and agreed but I used this contact for advice of Vaccination again, no recommendation, (incidentally via this publication I have obtained my Brain scans, some on here have seen them, whilst this is going on I then frequently read on social media not deliberately but just how it threads, ***** like Piers Morgan basically saying that I’m murdering your granny and should be locked up with all human rights removed, faced with losing my job and thus the ability to support myself and family if the gestapo got their way, during all this bollox we had the mask debate, I’m not going there, the hydroxychloroquine, chlorine dioxide and ivermectin debacle, again not going there it’s all he said she said and you’ll be on the side of your confirmation bias. My confirmation bias is that it was a manufactured pandemic and slowly its being dripped out that it was but it’s no point arguing over this as time will tell.
So, you see, I do not consider my views of the Beverly Hillbillies crew, my views are considered of my life journey and personal circumstances, we all have different circumstances and journeys and act accordingly.

Climate, world in lock step, my 1st car was a brown Mini, (MRW 752F) I even changed the rear sub-frame on this car, on blocks outside my Grans house!!! I used to clean this car with oxalic acid because of the “ACID RAIN” and ever since have had to put up with climate fanatics telling me the world is doomed in 10 years, guess what ?, we are still here 40 years on so yes, that’s it, no more on this rubbish, if it pacifies you, I did say that my next car was going to be the most pollutive diesel I could get, however, I did go into the dealers yesterday and asked him to price me up a hybrid so I might go with this option, doing my bit see butt, Charlie swans around in his private jet lecturing, I’m considering an extra 10K to do my bit for the planet.

I shit post on here deliberately to annoy the Climate experts on Monday to become Medical experts on Tuesday to become Air crash investigator experts on Wednesday and so on, they get so wrapped in their anger I’m sure Dookies going to fall off the edge of the ice wall around the edge of the earth such is his outrage and demand that I agree with his theory of the earth.

A special mention for AZ, I’m on my PC, a review has given me 100% for grammar and spelling, so if there is a problem have a word with Mr. Gates. :thumbup:

Being on the PC and reading the above rubbish back to myself, their is an error which i have not corrected, so I'll be emailing Billy boy!!!

SLUDGE FACTORY
24-09-23, 04:49
This is an easy one

After numerous MRI & CT scans, I and my family were shown a mass in my brain on a PC, in colour in the reception area of the ward. It was the 'O' **** moment, how long do I have.

Covid, this is the illness which, for many you have to told you have it using a test that wasn't by the words of its inventor for this illness and was amplified above the recommended cycle range for its intended use.

Johnson and his cronies then went on TV every night (I was as keen to listen) to scare the b'Jesus out of the population with the number of cases and then the death count. 30,000 plus p/a, FLU related deaths disappeared, and from memory I'm not checking, around the same amount of COVID deaths are recorded, it also became knowledge that if you fell out of a plane but tested positive using an inappropriate test whilst lying dead on the ground, that you didn't die from the fall from 30,000 feet but from Covid, this was being repeated in lockstep throughout the world.
Ivy league and world published peer reviewed doctors who went against the narrative were censored and shut down, the 1st Doctor who caught my attention was Vernon Coleman, years ago he was the BBC's Hillary Jones the go to guy when the beeb wanted an opinion, when he started his old man in a chair series he was immediately jumped on and his reputation trashed on Wiki, you only have to use the way back machine, he was, and before the American superstar doctors, the 1st to call out the potential injuries that some would be facing because of taking an experimental Vaccine, a vaccine that could only be licenced in an emergency if no other treatment was available, Coleman also expressed outrage at the use of Ventilators, Remdesivir as treatments and has since been vindicated, he was the 1st to warn of Myocarditis and Pericarditis and again has been vindicated, i know nothing about these illnesses but he does so it was worth a read, but what really caught my eye was that he was also predicting auto immune problems and specifically named, "Guillain Barre Syndrome" which is something I had and was more frightening due to me being only 22 and having just had our 1st child) than the brain Injury, obviously Coleman lost his YouTube channel Brand New tube kept him going for a few months but even they ended up censoring him, it was only after Coleman that the American boys Malone, McCullough and a few others came onto my radar but being American, always making a buck seems to be the most important criteria so whilst their credentials are impeccable, McCullough being one of the most peer reviewed doctors in the world I couldn't go all in with these guys, by chance I then came across an interview on the highwire by Del Bigtree with Geert van den Bossche, again a no one to me at the time but a short bit of research will tell you he knows his shit and was considered a world leading expert in his field, and he was adamant that you do not mass vaccinate during a pandemic, just consider world leading experts are warning about blood clots, I have a major blood clot and probably always will have so i was looking for every bit of info i could get, Johnson and his team every night on the box and other experts online, my local doctor was very hesitant in any recommendation, 2.5 years ago I was approached by the medical profession to ask if I would be a case for an article in the British Medical Journal and agreed but I used this contact for advice of Vaccination again, no recommendation, (incidentally via this publication I have obtained my Brain scans, some on here have seen them, whilst this is going on I then frequently read on social media not deliberately but just how it threads, ***** like Piers Morgan basically saying that I’m murdering your granny and should be locked up with all human rights removed, faced with losing my job and thus the ability to support myself and family if the gestapo got their way, during all this bollox we had the mask debate, I’m not going there, the hydroxychloroquine, chlorine dioxide and ivermectin debacle, again not going there it’s all he said she said and you’ll be on the side of your confirmation bias. My confirmation bias is that it was a manufactured pandemic and slowly its being dripped out that it was but it’s no point arguing over this as time will tell.
So, you see, I do not consider my views of the Beverly Hillbillies crew, my views are considered of my life journey and personal circumstances, we all have different circumstances and journeys and act accordingly.

Climate, world in lock step, my 1st car was a brown Mini, (MRW 752F) I even changed the rear sub-frame on this car, on blocks outside my Grans house!!! I used to clean this car with oxalic acid because of the “ACID RAIN” and ever since have had to put up with climate fanatics telling me the world is doomed in 10 years, guess what ?, we are still here 40 years on so yes, that’s it, no more on this rubbish, if it pacifies you, I did say that my next car was going to be the most pollutive diesel I could get, however, I did go into the dealers yesterday and asked him to price me up a hybrid so I might go with this option, doing my bit see butt, Charlie swans around in his private jet lecturing, I’m considering an extra 10K to do my bit for the planet.

I shit post on here deliberately to annoy the Climate experts on Monday to become Medical experts on Tuesday to become Air crash investigator experts on Wednesday and so on, they get so wrapped in their anger I’m sure Dookies going to fall off the edge of the ice wall around the edge of the earth such is his outrage and demand that I agree with his theory of the earth.

A special mention for AZ, I’m on my PC, a review has given me 100% for grammar and spelling, so if there is a problem have a word with Mr. Gates. :thumbup:

Being on the PC and reading the above rubbish back to myself, their is an error which i have not corrected, so I'll be emailing Billy boy!!!

Vernon Coleman is a celebrity doctor 😷

Avoid

I side with science

SLUDGE FACTORY
24-09-23, 04:51
Vernon Coleman is a celebrity doctor 😷

Avoid

I side with science

Yep , absolutely talk tv material

You could have your own show ?

MOZZER2
06-10-23, 09:34
maybe it was a good idea for someone to tell China all about Net Zero !

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CHINA - China opens its new coal transportation rail network.<br><br>100 new coal fired power stations to add to the 3095 all needed to provide the West with products, including solar panels. <br><br>So we can pretend we are carbon neutral. <br><br> <a href="https://t.co/rGCuBZ49SB">pic.twitter.com/rGCuBZ49SB</a></p>&mdash; Elander &amp; the News (@ElanderNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/ElanderNews/status/1709943596697461170?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 5, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Rjk
06-10-23, 11:10

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CHINA - China opens its new coal transportation rail network.<br><br>100 new coal fired power stations to add to the 3095 all needed to provide the West with products, including solar panels. <br><br>So we can pretend we are carbon neutral. <br><br> <a href="https://t.co/rGCuBZ49SB">pic.twitter.com/rGCuBZ49SB</a></p>— Elander & the News (@ElanderNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/ElanderNews/status/1709943596697461170?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 5, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

China have actually been taking some pretty impressive strides to achieving net zero, considering their developing economy and the fact that they are essentially the manufacturing base for most of the world.

Their target is 2060 instead of 2050 but they are currently overachieving in some areas such as conversion to wind and solar which accounts for 17% currently and will likely hit its 2030 target 5 years early.

They have invested massively in solar, they have more solar capacity than the rest of the world combined

Doucas
06-10-23, 11:29

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CHINA - China opens its new coal transportation rail network.<br><br>100 new coal fired power stations to add to the 3095 all needed to provide the West with products, including solar panels. <br><br>So we can pretend we are carbon neutral. <br><br> <a href="https://t.co/rGCuBZ49SB">pic.twitter.com/rGCuBZ49SB</a></p>&mdash; Elander &amp; the News (@ElanderNews) <a href="https://twitter.com/ElanderNews/status/1709943596697461170?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">October 5, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This is disheartening but I believe they'll get there quicker than us.

Not that this matters, this September across the world was 1.8 degrees warmer than the pre industrial age average, a huge spike. I no longer believe it's decades before we see extremely serious consequences, I believe it is now years.

JamesWales
06-10-23, 12:17
Absolutely bonkers that some of you will praise China before the UK on decarbonisation etc. 🥴

Rjk
06-10-23, 13:11
Absolutely bonkers that some of you will praise China before the UK on decarbonisation etc. ��

I'm not praising China ahead of the UK, I just don't buy into the argument that you frequently see that China have built x number of new coal power stations there fore it is pointless us doing anything.

It would have been pretty easy for China to have ignored it and carried on regardless if they had wanted to - there's no green voters to seek to win over, or much pressure lobbyists or other countries can apply to get them to take these steps - yet they have taken really big steps - because they have huge issues building up with access to fresh water amongst other things that will only be exacerbated with climate change.

JamesWales
06-10-23, 14:02
I'm not praising China ahead of the UK, I just don't buy into the argument that you frequently see that China have built x number of new coal power stations there fore it is pointless us doing anything.

It would have been pretty easy for China to have ignored it and carried on regardless if they had wanted to - there's no green voters to seek to win over, or much pressure lobbyists or other countries can apply to get them to take these steps - yet they have taken really big steps - because they have huge issues building up with access to fresh water amongst other things that will only be exacerbated with climate change.

Fair enough. Its right they are making rapid progress in some renewable areas but nothing like the progress we and others have made and the whole economic model they are based on is going to need to be rapidly changed.

A Quiet Monkfish
06-10-23, 16:25
Oh what jolly fun....

https://www.mylondon.news/news/how-much-you-know-ulez-27587091

MOZZER2
06-10-23, 23:13
China have actually been taking some pretty impressive strides to achieving net zero, considering their developing economy and the fact that they are essentially the manufacturing base for most of the world.

Their target is 2060 instead of 2050 but they are currently overachieving in some areas such as conversion to wind and solar which accounts for 17% currently and will likely hit its 2030 target 5 years early.

They have invested massively in solar, they have more solar capacity than the rest of the world combined

your obviously reading it from a different script from me

those solar green energy panels are powered by coal !

they are laughing at us/ the west whilst we are told to drive 20mph to save the planet :hehe:

Rjk
07-10-23, 10:42
your obviously reading it from a different script from me

those solar green energy panels are powered by coal !

they are laughing at us/ the west whilst we are told to drive 20mph to save the planet :hehe:

no the solar panels are not powered by coal, they are ultimately going to replace coal, but in a country where millions are being lifted from relative poverty every year their energy demands are constantly growing so it is a much bigger challenge to make the switch to renewables - but they are doing it.
they aren't laughing at us, they are fully on board.

thetr are also lots of 30km/h streets in Chinese cities, they are also changing some parts of Hong Kong to 30 km/h as well fo the same reasons as we are if you'd bothered to check.

A Quiet Monkfish
08-10-23, 07:11
This is disheartening but I believe they'll get there quicker than us.

Not that this matters, this September across the world was 1.8 degrees warmer than the pre industrial age average, a huge spike. I no longer believe it's decades before we see extremely serious consequences, I believe it is now years.

Hasn't the penny dropped yet ? They really aren't bothered..

Rjk
08-10-23, 10:45
Hasn't the penny dropped yet ? They really aren't bothered..

really? based on what? some right wing website's weird fantasy about the long predicted demise of the west?

MOZZER2
08-10-23, 10:49
no the solar panels are not powered by coal, they are ultimately going to replace coal, but in a country where millions are being lifted from relative poverty every year their energy demands are constantly growing so it is a much bigger challenge to make the switch to renewables - but they are doing it.
they aren't laughing at us, they are fully on board.

thetr are also lots of 30km/h streets in Chinese cities, they are also changing some parts of Hong Kong to 30 km/h as well fo the same reasons as we are if you'd bothered to check.

this article explaining what's happening with renewables in relation to coal in China

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/energy/2023/07/16/china-energy-renewables-boom-fuels-coal-expansion/f195ad9e-241d-11ee-9201-826e5bb78fa1_story.html

TWGL1
13-10-23, 19:48
this article explaining what's happening with renewables in relation to coal in China

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/energy/2023/07/16/china-energy-renewables-boom-fuels-coal-expansion/f195ad9e-241d-11ee-9201-826e5bb78fa1_story.html

Greta’s quiet …..plus the usual fanatics

MOZZER2
13-10-23, 20:26

last seen with the cult outside government buildings in Norway ..one day she might get to Shanghai !

Doucas
13-10-23, 21:51

What? Greta has criticised China loads.

Also even if she hadn't, doesn't it make sense to get your own house in order before you criticise others?

I swear there are Year 4 kids who have better research skills than some people on here.

MOZZER2
13-10-23, 21:58
USA oil production hits record high

So-called "Net-Zero" really is finished. Last week the US produced a record 13.1 million barrels per day. That's 550,200,000 gallons per day. Same sort of increases in China, India, Africa, etc

JamesWales
14-10-23, 11:03
USA oil production hits record high

So-called "Net-Zero" really is finished. Last week the US produced a record 13.1 million barrels per day. That's 550,200,000 gallons per day. Same sort of increases in China, India, Africa, etc

In better news though, a clothes shop the other day wanted to email me my receipt to "save the planet" and was definitely nothing to do with trying to spam me with marketing.

TWGL1
14-10-23, 11:34
In better news though, a clothes shop the other day wanted to email me my receipt to "save the planet" and was definitely nothing to do with trying to spam me with marketing.