PDA

View Full Version : Bottom of the League

MOZZER2
29-03-24, 20:03
Looking at the league looks like Rotherham are down with 8 teams fighting for the other 2 for the drop

just 5 points separate Sheff Wednesday and Millwall in 16'th on 44 points

just think this time last year we were in that position fighting for our lives

just some perspective after that dreadful performance today

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/championship/table

life on mars
29-03-24, 20:33
Good point..

Millwall have fallen away badly.

Just look at who we are above :

Watford.
Huddersfield.
QPR.
Stoke .
Birmingham.
Sheffield Wed.
Millwall.
Swansea.
Sunderland.
Bristol City .

I'd say we have done okay .

We may fall even further away though , as our players today and the past few games are running on empty and probably looking to next season contract or loan out many won't be with us so why best a gut .

MOZZER2
29-03-24, 20:41
Bristol City had a great result today too and looked decent too what i saw

In terms of positioning in the league we have done well but todays performance was dire

Hopefully Bulut can shake it up at Coventry on Monday and the players need a good hard look at them selves after today too

Blooburd
29-03-24, 20:48
#BulutFC

this is a cardiff city fc forum btw

Dave Blue
29-03-24, 21:43
Good point..

Watford.
Huddersfield.
QPR.
Stoke .
Birmingham.
Sheffield Wed.
Millwall.
Swansea.
Sunderland.
Bristol City .

We may fall even further away though , as our players today and the past few games are running on empty and probably looking to next season contract or loan out many won't be with us so why best a gut .

Running on empty implies they have used up the tank. They have barely gone out of first gear this season.

MacAdder
30-03-24, 00:00
Running on empty implies they have used up the tank. They have barely gone out of first gear this season.

Good point..

Watford.
Huddersfield.
QPR.
Stoke .
Birmingham.
Sheffield Wed.
Millwall.
Swansea.
Sunderland.
Bristol City .

The suggestion that any of our players have been working tyrelessly is just clutching at straws

MOZZER2
30-03-24, 10:47
What an important game the Brum game is looking for them on Wednesday 10'th April against us

Don't want to see them relegated .

Would be a waste to see Jordan James play in League 1 next season who played his 100'th appearance for them yesterday