+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conspiracy Theories

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Quote Originally Posted by lardy wrote on Mon, 11 August 2014 08:46
    I voted for bit of both, Sadly the people who are involved in the real conspiracies know how to keep them covered up by making loads more conspiracies that are total rubbish and add them to the mix, it makes any real conspiracies look less credible, they are very good at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon wrote on Mon, 11 August 2014 09:28
    That is the funniest thing I have read in a while Mrs R. The untrue conspiracy theories are cover ups. Love how conspiracy theorist turn this theory about some being true and some not into another conspiracy theory. Couldn't make it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R wrote on Mon, 11 August 2014 01:44
    So what is David icke so guilty about for all his talking so much shire
    *Bookmarked

On the whole, I think they're a load of bollocks but there must be some that are true.

I must admit I find the idea that a plane crashed into the Pentagon and then disappeared without trace a bit weird.

There was the one about the Titanic and her sister ship Olympic switching mames in a huge insurance fraud. Apparently the Olympic was badly damaged and a write off and they intended to scuttle her and rescue the passengers in mid atlantic but things obviously went pear shaped.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 16:39
    On the whole, I think they're a load of bollocks but there must be some that are true.
    I'm not sure what your "without a trace" means but it was all fairly visible to me.

Feedback

Disco dave has a keeper

server error on both, hmmmmmmm what are they trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 17:44
    I must admit I find the idea that a plane crashed into the Pentagon and then disappeared without trace a bit weird.
    Isn't Trump going to lift the lid on all of this? He told Jeb that his brother was a very naughty boy.

ITS A CONSPIRACY

Quote Originally Posted by Observer wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 19:55
    Quote Originally Posted by TruBlue wrote on Mon, 29 February 2016 17:44
    It would be weird if true, but it's not.
    Or isn't that the kind of thing that someone who wants a load of votes from nutjobs might say?

You've been had, I made them all up