+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ANY SINGLE MUMS OUT THERE ?

Re: ANY SINGLE MUMS OUT THERE ?

Did you find any

Quote Originally Posted by Danccfc wrote on Sun, 08 December 2013 16:24
    the only way you'll get laid is by paying for it ££££££
    I'm semi happily married before someone post a thinly-veiled i'm looking for myself

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler wrote on Mon, 13 April 2015 08:59
    Or do what the other lowlifes/boaderline peado's do, go get a thai bride, she'll love you long time if you can get her into the country
    They sometimes find their targets on websites and then go over and meet them. I had a date with a lady whose ex-husband married a Thai bride after they divorced (and I met them both). He was a portly guy in his fifties with his own house and business and she was a very sexy 40 year old who left her parents in Thailand to look after her child - and she spoke hardly any English.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 13 April 2015 09:05
    Or do what the other lowlifes/boaderline peado's do, go get a thai bride, she'll love you long time if you can get her into the country
    How the hell do these people meet Thai women? Do they go out to Thailand all the time to meet these future brides or just on the internet
    A friend of mine "targeted" a girl a few years younger than him on an internet dating site and they've now got two kids and have been married for six years.

Quote Originally Posted by Loya Jirga wrote on Mon, 13 April 2015 17:25
    How the hell do these people meet Thai women? Do they go out to Thailand all the time to meet these future brides or just on the internet
    I'm semi happily married before someone post a thinly-veiled i'm looking for myself
    That's not particularly uncommon (unless your use of the word 'targetted' has a sinister aspect to it).

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie wrote on Mon, 13 April 2015 17:56
    They sometimes find their targets on websites and then go over and meet them. I had a date with a lady whose ex-husband married a Thai bride after they divorced (and I met them both). He was a portly guy in his fifties with his own house and business and she was a very sexy 40 year old who left her parents in Thailand to look after her child - and she spoke hardly any English.
    My use of the word was no more sinister than yours. By the way, my friend is English and quite well off from inheritance.

Quote Originally Posted by Loya Jirga wrote on Mon, 13 April 2015 18:36
    A friend of mine "targeted" a girl a few years younger than him on an internet dating site and they've now got two kids and have been married for six years.
    You cant get any more sinister than the original question! I work in Child protection, there isn't much in the way of disguise about Sludge's post, bloody hell that's grooming!

Quote Originally Posted by Loya Jirga wrote on Mon, 13 April 2015 18:36
    What was sinister, old bean? I merely responded to a question about Thai brides and simply related my one experience of such a thing. I can't remember stating that the one example I knew of was representative in any way (although combination of men with status marrying women with beauty is not confined to any location, of course).

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY wrote on Sun, 08 December 2013 15:35
    Looking for a bit of fun to brighten up your life?
    P.S. Svetlana (the cleaner you employ on a zero hours contract and pay in cash) bumped into me in Bargain Booze as well. She said she is paid to clean your house not to remove your endless copies of Pensioners and Fisting Monthly every time she cleans your f-cking toilet. Her words not mine.

This week, the county council issued a statement assuring people the drinking water was safe after it was reported by the Sunday Independent that sludge was going into the source of the public water supply for Dundalk.